Good news to me, TW time limitation will be reduced to 100mins

Options
attackerv
attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
pwcn new update today

TW time interval will be 1 min instead of 3 min ( easier ganking )

and time limitation will be reduced to 100mins instead of 3 hours

I really hate 3 hours TW. Good news to me!!!

link

http://w2i.bbs.wanmei.com/thread-3295064-1-1.html
Main Chars in tidewell:
Attacker_V: archer
Seraphim_V: Veno
xNightshadowx: db

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Also from there:

"③ to cater to different groups of servers national war time, urban warfare schedule modifications will be made in the near future."

tbh, I wish they'd also change the actual tw map some as well.​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Very bad. We don't have enough pvp events and now TW is double reduced normal-20.gif It's nearly impossible to win that fast vs an even opponent, considering they won't reduce crystal and towers HP. If the instance is 80v80 and one side has attck/lvl buffs, 1 hour and 40 min is just not enough.

Farewell one of the most exciting pvp events in game, what else to say?
    Next step is 40 min limit NW, I guess?
    I really hate 3 hours TW. Good news to me!!!

Who forces you to attend, if you hate them? pig-17.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    I suspect the reason they are reducing TW time might be to squeeze in more events, perhaps cross-server events even. There's cross-server TW that we're suppose to get, plus the cross-server tournament released in PWCN along with the housing system. Maybe they have more events to add.
    ​​
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    so they making barbs close to be unkillable and reduce tw times? gg?

tws will be nonsense XD​​
  • chary
    Options
    elohim77 wrote: »

tws will be nonsense XD

AOE disarm on roar tho.

gl if your guild has no bms though.​​
  • elohim77
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    elohim77 wrote: »

tws will be nonsense XD

AOE disarm on roar tho.

gl if your guild has no bms though.

guild doesnt need bms, if there is no cata puller worth to be disarmed though

else idk i guess untargetable-transpositions will help​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    So, this summer we'll have shorter TW's. An hour and 40 minutes?

"TW time interval will be 1 min instead of 3 min ( easier ganking )" What is this? Duels?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shade13
    Options
    "TW time interval will be 1 min instead of 3 min ( easier ganking )" What is this? Duels?

TW 20:00, 20:03, 20:06... ----> 20:00, 20:01, 20:02...
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    sometimes 3 hour wars are fun...... GG​​
  • kingspellcaster
    kingspellcaster Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Gotta go fast.
  • cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    cheats69 said:

sometimes 3 hour wars are fun...... GG​​

^
    Agreed

and @ the OP think TW is too long do you??? Maybe you should be in a pve guild then so u dont have to make time for anything "so obligatory" the game does have tht option you know. Just because u lack ambition to have a hell of a fight doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    and once again he pretents us informations and gets attacked for it. this community....
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    He's getting 'attacked' for his opinion on it. Thanks for the news. Won't make much difference for ganks, yes those extra few mins can help but if you are relying on them in a gank you don't really deserve to win. The shorter TWs makes defending easier, can full turtle a faction slightly stronger than you and take it to a stalemate and default win for the defender. In general will shift the focus more towards *cough* TW alliances *cough*, which can be both bad and good. Will probably discourage tough fun fights (#1 vs #2) and factions looking for land for Treasure Island will pick on the weaklings. Bit dumb but we'll see..
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    As what darkonome said, you can turtle for a little longer against a slightly stronger faction.

This helps the lesser factions stay in the game a bit longer... I mean like most TWs I see now last no more than 30 mins so that 100min TW wont even be a huge bother to most.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • elohim77
    Options
    well non-self cast only psy buffs and transposition glitch kinda break TWs already, reducing the duration will just endorse any possible abuse leading to a very poor TW experience​​
  • shade13
    Options
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    I mean like most TWs I see now last no more than 30 mins so that 100min TW wont even be a huge bother to most.[/color]

TWs against even enemy last longer than 1,5 hours. Usually 3 hours, yeah. Sometimes it's full def and win by default. Sometimes not and faction wins in the last hour. Cutting TWs short is literally cutting the most of the fun from it.
    30 min fights are lame and mean that factions forces are not balanced at all. I don't know what's so exiting one can find in short TWs. It either means you just crystal walt with few occasional kills or get camped in base with few occasional hits. That's all.
    But I agree that it won't make much difference to most since 3h TWa are rare. But they are worth it. Were worth it.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    gotta see how things will actually play out, once we get every other aspect, related with those TW changes .... from a present perspective, it may not seem like a cool change ... but given zerk for casters , 80 def lvls for cats , disarm for bms ... and and and .... gotta see how things play out in the end.

just like r9 did change alot in TW , back in the day, when it was first introduced...

ppl adepted or moved on.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    GG I always loved 3 hour TWs. Shorter TWs would just suck, there's almost no PVP anymore, and shortening TW would only make stuff more boring =_=.​​
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    Options
    they should make TW 50 vs 50 thats more fun :) since alot of players quit, not every faction can get 80 players now :)
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    if they are shortning times to make room for other events is pretty idiotic. considering its not giving much time for whats there. trying to cram so many events in just a day or 2 is really off putting as well. not sure what the reasoning is but it doesnt give smaller factions a better chance. on TT server top couple factions can face roll th others in less then 30 mins even with them trying to turtle. if turtling the spawn point counts LOL.
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    To be honest I would be fine if they lowered the limit of players that can enter TW. A lot of people have quit and more will follow. The server merges brought temporary activity, but I think most of us knew it will eventually slow down again.

...but I secretly just want it so that my laptop will have an easier time in TW. monkey-37.gif Less players means less Nightshade and Earthguard classes with their flashy skills!

​​
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I like this change because I don't want to spend 3 hours in game on weekend.
    I feel sorry to my family when I fought for faction mate in game for 3 hours.
    If I leave early, same feel sorry to faction mate.

About balance, to me, just a new balance is established and asking for attacker side more power, number and cordination.

3h TW was called even TW, now just change to 100mins TW is called even TW.

I understand many ppl want more TW time and angry at that change. Every1 have his own favour.
    That is fine. After NW expansion, I am seeing all change from pwcn will come to pwi and I guess they don't want to delelope and maintain two difference version code.

one big difference is BQ items. pwi has his own BQ plan. pwcn can't directly buy R9, some star chart stuff in BQ. Even packs, pwcn just have about 4 times pack sale one year while pwi always keeps packs sale in BQ.

I hope my information from pwcn can help ur guy in game and know where to go this game.
    Then u may prepare for it b4 the change comes. some new things actually are interesting like housing system, new skills

enjoy the game and holiday

Post edited by attackerv on
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • catgirldesu
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I, and many others, always appreciate it when you provide us with new information so please don't get discouraged if some players are hostile towards you or your opinions. They are probably happy knowing new things from PWCN, too. dino5-24.gif​​
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    Only good of shorter TW times is for factions thst get ganked. So you can ganking them up to 7 times at once but now ganked faction only has to hold for 100 minutes instead of 180. In that regard it seems fair, however I don't think any faction gets ganked by 7 at once anymore...
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options

they should make TW 50 vs 50 thats more fun :) since alot of players quit, not every faction can get 80 players now :)

There is something that called "recruit new members"
  • chary
    Options
    Only good of shorter TW times is for factions thst get ganked. So you can ganking them up to 7 times at once but now ganked faction only has to hold for 100 minutes instead of 180. In that regard it seems fair, however I don't think any faction gets ganked by 7 at once anymore...

It's a double-edged sword. The reduced interval between wars will make it harder for a defending faction at the start since you won't be able to send say 50 people into a war initially to get the first push going/kill the opposing guild's first push before sending 20 people out to get ready for the next war that needs defending. But if you're stuck defending multiple wars for the entire time, 100mins rather than 3 hours is certainly better for the defenders.​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Speaking of TW, when the hell is Map reset? Thought seasons were supposed to be 3 months now,.. It has been 6.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    My only question is why? Not many TW even last 3hrs nowadays since so many quit atleast on DawnsGlory what was the true purpose of this?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    elyora2 wrote: »
    Speaking of TW, when the hell is Map reset? Thought seasons were supposed to be 3 months now,.. It has been 6.

from what it seemed like.... we were waiting, or rather they were allowing us to have time to gain lands to qualify fr XServer TW... which there is still a huge lack of. We still have 2 more months or a little less till the 6th month mark.

​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg