jsxshadow's derailed PvP discussion

sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
edited December 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
This discussion was created from comments split from: <a href="/pwi/discussion/1203883/the-challenge-of-champions/">The Challenge of Champions!</a>.

Because you guys just cannot keep the discussion on topic. It's probably all convoluted and missing parts too, so have fun.​​
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Joe, can you try to avoid using every forumthread as a possible stage to promote yourself and your ego?

thanks.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Joe, can you try to avoid using every forumthread as a possible stage to promote yourself and your ego?

thanks.
    Who is Joe?

Curious minds want to know.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kingspellcaster
    kingspellcaster Posts: 19 Arc User

thanks.

Who is Joe?

Curious minds want to know.​​

jsxshadow. Look at his sig.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

thanks.

If you would think further than the distance between your wall and the wallpaper you would realize that I am not doing this to put myself in the spotlight. There are multiple reasons why I HAVE to do this.

I am fully aware that most ppl wont realize this and that they will call me out on my ego and all...but thats ok :D the right ppl will know and thats important. Besides, I like competitions alot. So if anyone gets motivated to beat my time fair and square I would appreciate it very much :)

BTT: If someone really only used the glitch to find the issue itself they shouldnt get banished for it. We all should stay fair and behave like true sportsman imho.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

Well. Reset the first room til you got element towers to kill. finish it in 5 seconds. redo that 2000 times. Finish tower in 2h. How do you think a pitiful archer like asterelle would've made it in 2:25 then? I did 2:38 without doing that pathetic stuff. Just wait for next week. then I'm going for max possible time :D 2:00 ijs

jsxshadow said:

They WILL find ways to 100% determine who abused the glitch or not. Ok, in all honesty I doubt they will be able to but seriously. 2:20 is atm the fastest legit time and if I get disqualified I will simply record my next run completely and post it to them. No prob. Anyone should do that if they get doubted.

you are such a pr0 PvE sb ^_^ you have been trained well by mobs from your server, respect - LOL

• jsxshadow
    wesker said:

jsxshadow said:

Well. Reset the first room til you got element towers to kill. finish it in 5 seconds. redo that 2000 times. Finish tower in 2h. How do you think a pitiful archer like asterelle would've made it in 2:25 then? I did 2:38 without doing that pathetic stuff. Just wait for next week. then I'm going for max possible time :D 2:00 ijs

meanwhile Asterelle 2:20:12

jsxshadow said:

Well guess, you will enjoy watching a 3h+ video from me next week @thenamesdomino xDDD

Wow. so he beat me by 13 seconds. gg. Besides, what makes you think that I wont get a better score next week? Hell, I am just waiting for competition. I will beat any time. ANY TIME THAT OTHER PPL ACHIEVE IN A LEGIT WAY. It's just that as long as people dont get better times than me I am not motivated enough to push myself hard enough. KK then. Next week it is 2:15. Let's see if anyone can beat that then :)
  • wolf359
    wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
    You have to remember joe is the best(*said sarcastically)Note that he thinks his sb has never lost in 1v1 but there are vids of him being beaten unless he only counts battles vs low lvl or **** gear people so then yeah his statement might be right...
    I do love the way your always putting across a self image of you being the best player on the planet i can only assume your server must suck ****
  • jsxshadow

jsxshadow said:

bboycraze said:

Was it ever been answered if this is cross server only? Also, does the Friday checking mean for the top 5 of class contention, you have to complete before then?

HE said that it's a contest for each server, so not cross-server.
    It is for the cross server rank.
    But Domino said:

These stats and rewards are going to be per-server Based.

That would really be bad news, cause then I would've defenitly giving it more effort and being beaten by 13 seconds is enough reason for me to just score #1 no matter what it takes next week so that no one gets the wings. Yes I am like that if I have to xDD
    wolf359 said:

You have to remember joe is the best(*said sarcastically)Note that he thinks his sb has never lost in 1v1 but there are vids of him being beaten unless he only counts battles vs low lvl or **** gear people so then yeah his statement might be right...
    I do love the way your always putting across a self image of you being the best player on the planet i can only assume your server must suck ****

Then show me a video in which I had multiple fights with someone that have been fair and square in terms of gears that wasnt vs a duskblade (cause seriously..this class is broken. No caster has a chance unless being extremely lucky. UNLIKE DB's stuff all of SB's stuff can be countered by genie/apo so dont even start on this broken class. I got my Barb to wipe out dusks. fair enough.). Go ahead. Oh and I am not delusional and blind enough to say: "oh, someone landed a lucky zerkcrit on me once...damn that guy sooo beat me, he is sooo much better than me. gg." No. if someone can beat me at least thrice in a row I will admit defeat. Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead. Besides that...most 1on1s I have recorded consisted of ppl that have fought me with buffs on while I was always selfbuffed. Mark my works. With the exception of duskblades no one in this entire game will ever beat me in a 1on1 when I have buffs on. Thats the major reason why I dont use buffs. Sure I can be OS due to low HP/def, but idc. That's the risk. God mode is boring anyway.

#enoughbraggingabouttheobvious

BTT: I hope the glitch gets figured out and that the rewards are really per-server based...otherwise my whole effort was in vain ._.
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

...otherwise my whole effort was in vain ._.

I sincerely hope this is the case. What a self important jackhole....

• jsxshadow
    perrion said:

jsxshadow said:

...otherwise my whole effort was in vain ._.

I sincerely hope this is the case. What a self important jackhole....

Can you guys please stop making this thread all about me again? It's sickening. You all should've realized by now that I am an ubercompetitive person and I also value fairness and sportsmanship. You all should get motivated by it and try to beat me, that's what I wish for the most. Both in terms of PvP and PvE. Before you complain try sitting there for 8h straight and get the best time possible and then check the forums again only to see that someone has beaten you by mere 13 seconds only cause that person finished after you. I will not do the same mistake again tho.
  • wolf359
    jsxshadow said:

Then show me a video in which I had multiple fights with someone that have been fair and square in terms of gears that wasnt vs a duskblade (cause seriously..this class is broken. No caster has a chance unless being extremely lucky. UNLIKE DB's stuff all of SB's stuff can be countered by genie/apo so dont even start on this broken class. I got my Barb to wipe out dusks. fair enough.). Go ahead. Oh and I am not delusional and blind enough to say: "oh, someone landed a lucky zerkcrit on me once...damn that guy sooo beat me, he is sooo much better than me. gg." No. if someone can beat me at least thrice in a row I will admit defeat. Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yUewuV3l3M
    Both of you are self buffed same spirit so fair fight you died 9 times and only won 3 and one of those was a very lucky crit so yeah you da man lol......since archer/sins are a Crit class you cant use the excuse "but but but he crit me" like i said you won 1 with a lucky crit so tbh he could QQ YOU got lucky.DB's are op but you can say venos reduce phy defence to zero is broken or a psy long **** stun or an archer high dmg purge and crit.....
    jsxshadow said:

Besides that...most 1on1s I have recorded consisted of ppl that have fought me with buffs on while I was always selfbuffed. Mark my works. With the exception of duskblades no one in this entire game will ever beat me in a 1on1 when I have buffs on. Thats the major reason why I dont use buffs. Sure I can be OS due to low HP/def, but idc. That's the risk. God mode is boring anyway.

Proclaiming you will NEVER be beaten by ANYONE ON ALL THE SERVERS is showing how little you know and how stupid you are i dont know everyone but i know at least 15 people that are not DB's that would kill you with very little effort...BTW you dont have many 1v1 on youtube maybe due to the fact you only record mass pvp so you can say well it was 2v1 when you get pawned lucky i found one that was 1v1 and you actually showed both your stats so people can see what gear both are using anyone can make a pvp 1v1 vid and look like there op if they never show the enemy's stats

As for times in this event your first(assume first)attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBqiOyoxb2w

At least this is probably a true account for your time ...Good idea not to post your time when you do it in 2hr 20m since you you dont want people to see you chea.....i mean see how you reduce the time from room 90-108 i mean the one you did post you did those rooms in about 50mins i admit you wasnt doing them very well so i can say u might do them in 40mins(thats being very generous) if you try ...so that means you did room 1-90 in 1hr 40 thats 20mins per teir which is rather hard to do if at all with the set spawn times event if you farm buffs in room 1 till u get max attack and magic...

• jsxshadow
    edited December 2015
    wolf359 said:

jsxshadow said:

Then show me a video in which I had multiple fights with someone that have been fair and square in terms of gears that wasnt vs a duskblade (cause seriously..this class is broken. No caster has a chance unless being extremely lucky. UNLIKE DB's stuff all of SB's stuff can be countered by genie/apo so dont even start on this broken class. I got my Barb to wipe out dusks. fair enough.). Go ahead. Oh and I am not delusional and blind enough to say: "oh, someone landed a lucky zerkcrit on me once...damn that guy sooo beat me, he is sooo much better than me. gg." No. if someone can beat me at least thrice in a row I will admit defeat. Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yUewuV3l3M
    Both of you are self buffed same spirit so fair fight you died 9 times and only won 3 and one of those was a very lucky crit so yeah you da man lol......since archer/sins are a Crit class you cant use the excuse "but but but he crit me" like i said you won 1 with a lucky crit so tbh he could QQ YOU got lucky.DB's are op but you can say venos reduce phy defence to zero is broken or a psy long **** stun or an archer high dmg purge and crit.....
    jsxshadow said:

Besides that...most 1on1s I have recorded consisted of ppl that have fought me with buffs on while I was always selfbuffed. Mark my works. With the exception of duskblades no one in this entire game will ever beat me in a 1on1 when I have buffs on. Thats the major reason why I dont use buffs. Sure I can be OS due to low HP/def, but idc. That's the risk. God mode is boring anyway.

Proclaiming you will NEVER be beaten by ANYONE ON ALL THE SERVERS is showing how little you know and how stupid you are i dont know everyone but i know at least 15 people that are not DB's that would kill you with very little effort...BTW you dont have many 1v1 on youtube maybe due to the fact you only record mass pvp so you can say well it was 2v1 when you get pawned lucky i found one that was 1v1 and you actually showed both your stats so people can see what gear both are using anyone can make a pvp 1v1 vid and look like there op if they never show the enemy's stats

As for times in this event your first(assume first)attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBqiOyoxb2w

At least this is probably a true account for your time ...Good idea not to post your time when you do it in 2hr 20m since you you dont want people to see you chea.....i mean see how you reduce the time from room 90-108 i mean the one you did post you did those rooms in about 50mins i admit you wasnt doing them very well so i can say u might do them in 40mins(thats being very generous) if you try ...so that means you did room 1-90 in 1hr 40 thats 20mins per teir which is rather hard to do if at all with the set spawn times event if you farm buffs in room 1 till u get max attack and magic...

You sir are displaying utter lack of knowledge considering how this game works in any aspect.

1. My first attempt was my first attempt and if you would've checked the times I was one of the first to finish that. Name one person that was brand new to this and didnt even read or watch anything about it with a time nearly as good, just one. Good luck. Don't worry tho, I will post a complete video of my next run aiming at 2:15. You can look forward to it and choke on your words after watching it :)

2. The fight with Preist was not balanced. See, here comes the lack of knowledge into play from your side. That sin had nearly maxed out dmg for that time and I had a measly 17k HP unbuffed. How to counter a class that can possibly zerkcrit you for over 20k with 17k HP? Ya, you can't, if it hits you then you are gone. Nowadays I even beat that sin fully buffed with me being selfbuffed, absolutely no problem. Besides that, full deity, full +11 vs full +10, full G9+ Garnets was totally fair and equal.

3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that. Bring me ppl that want to 1on1 me without always having an advantage in terms of buffs/gears. Just a handful would be great.

4. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

5. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

With all your points you only displayed your own lack of skill and seriously? come at any of my chars with any of your chars. I win. Why? Cause after all your blabla I couldnt even take you for serious even if I would want to. Your analytical skills are beyond bad.

I can't even count how many times I had to shut up haters like you and to show them their own ignorance. Keep underestimating me while I laugh at all the other servers at X-Server NW cause seriously? I havn't met a single person that could really kill me alone.

And now stop derailing this thread even further. Thank you.

PS: IF you can't pull something off yourself cause you are too bad or don't know how then dont automatically think no one would be able to. When there is a way, I find it. When I can improve myself, I do. Following this, you cannot fail.
  • wolf359
    edited December 2015
    jsxshadow said:

You sir are displaying utter lack of knowledge considering how this game works in any aspect.

1. My first attempt was my first attempt and if you would've checked the times I was one of the first to finish that. Name one person that was brand new to this and didnt even read or watch anything about it with a time nearly as good, just one. Good luck. Don't worry tho, I will post a complete video of my next run aiming at 2:15. You can look forward to it and choke on your words after watching it :)

LOOK i put ""As for times in this event your first(assume first)attempt ""and of course i can name one i did the temple a first time too and tbh i was far faster than you lol and that also was without looking things up etc not a hard thing to figure out unless your IQ is like your show size so yet again your trying to make yourself look good....your not the only person that plays this game and can do new content/instances without someone holding there hand alot of people can the only difference is nobody else assumes there the only one.

jsxshadow said:

2. The fight with Preist was not balanced. See, here comes the lack of knowledge into play from your side. That sin had nearly maxed out dmg for that time and I had a measly 17k HP unbuffed.

WTF has his dmg to do with your HP *what a moron* that equation will never work in pvp. A fair fight is based on equivalent stats/gear or are you going to start QQing about toons skills like "well he had stealth"Yeah i lack knowledge then the first thing you compare is someone weapon damage vs hp.
    jsxshadow said:

How to counter a class that can possibly zerkcrit you for over 20k with 17k HP? Ya, you can't, if it hits you then you are gone. Nowadays I even beat that sin fully buffed with me being selfbuffed, absolutely no problem. Besides that, full deity, full +11 vs full +10, full G9+ Garnets was totally fair and equal.

You asked me to show you where you got beat like a drum vs equal stat toon which i did and then you come back with QQ about crits lmao how [REMOVED] lame.
    your hp 17.2 his 22.5 thats fair enough your AA your going to have lower hp than LA so thats all fair
    he has 216 attack lvls ***ooow sins hae a skill that adds 40 go QQ**** you have 141 Also fair thats more than mosr r93 have ou cant QQ just because he has 4 parts of his gear deity
    your spirit is almost equal and most import your dmg is also almost maxed for your class.
    SO everyone would basically say that was a fair fight but as i thought you would do you would come up with a reason WHY you got your **** handed to you.

jsxshadow said:

3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that. Bring me ppl that want to 1on1 me without always having an advantage in terms of buffs/gears. Just a handful would be great.

So in other word you ONLY fight people with the same gear and buffs and anyone with better gear you avoid ah thats how PVP works while your at it why dont you just target melee toons that will have a hard time keeping you still then you will even more.
    jsxshadow said:

5. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

i wouldnt like your version of set rules since you have a one sided view
    jsxshadow said:

. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

There is confidence and there is arrogance.We have a player JUST like you on tidewell he left game ages ago but came back not long ago some will know him as a sin or his cleric he was very good in PK there was no doubt but just like you he was a total [REMOVED] and was always trying to tell people HOW he won and HOW they should play there toon.Here is a tip not just for this game but for life.....DO NOT brag and claim to be GOD because there is always someone better and you just look like a P...rick
    jsxshadow said:

With all your points you only displayed your own lack of skill and seriously? come at any of my chars with any of your chars. I win. Why? Cause after all your blabla I couldnt even take you for serious even if I would want to. Your analytical skills are beyond bad.

Again you asked for a vid of you in an equal fight where you lost so i produced YOUR own vid showing a fair fight where you lost and your only come back was "he can zerk crit" which is the worse come back i have ever seen.To anyone watching that video you used an eye of observation which clearly show his stats vs yours and shows it was a balanced match.

On my psy ive had fights with max gear sb's and they normally lose all your running around doesnt help when i have longer range skills and if i use my sin youll just QQ that i can zerk crit you for more than your hp ...and if i use my sb you might win but its under geared so you might QQ because its not equal.
    jsxshadow said:

I can't even count how many times I had to shut up haters like you and to show them their own ignorance. Keep underestimating me while I laugh at all the other servers at X-Server NW cause seriously? I havn't met a single person that could really kill me alone.

You must be so stupid that you cant see WHY you have had to shut up haters like me its because YOUR A MORON that thinks he is better than everyone else.....heres yet another TIP if 1000 people say your a [REMOVED] your probably an [REMOVED].
    But there is a simple cure all you have to do is act like a normal person i will admit you have some skill but no more than anyone else that takes time to learn there class,besides statements like "I'M the best player in all of the servers and can beat anyone in 1v1nobody can win me" is not true it make you look like an [REMOVED]​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    The PWI is serious business is strong in this thread.
    Jesus christ it's like no one plays anything for fun anymore.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jsxshadow
    edited December 2015
    wolf359 said:

jsxshadow said:

LOOK i put ""As for times in this event your first(assume first)attempt ""and of course i can name one i did the temple a first time too and tbh i was far faster than you lol and that also was without looking things up etc not a hard thing to figure out unless your IQ is like your show size so yet again your trying to make yourself look good....your not the only person that plays this game and can do new content/instances without someone holding there hand alot of people can the only difference is nobody else assumes there the only one.

jsxshadow said:

2. The fight with Preist was not balanced. See, here comes the lack of knowledge into play from your side. That sin had nearly maxed out dmg for that time and I had a measly 17k HP unbuffed.

WTF has his dmg to do with your HP *what a moron* that equation will never work in pvp. A fair fight is based on equivalent stats/gear or are you going to start QQing about toons skills like "well he had stealth"Yeah i lack knowledge then the first thing you compare is someone weapon damage vs hp.
    jsxshadow said:

How to counter a class that can possibly zerkcrit you for over 20k with 17k HP? Ya, you can't, if it hits you then you are gone. Nowadays I even beat that sin fully buffed with me being selfbuffed, absolutely no problem. Besides that, full deity, full +11 vs full +10, full G9+ Garnets was totally fair and equal.

You asked me to show you where you got beat like a drum vs equal stat toon which i did and then you come back with QQ about crits lmao how [REMOVED] lame.
    your hp 17.2 his 22.5 thats fair enough your AA your going to have lower hp than LA so thats all fair
    he has 216 attack lvls ***ooow sins hae a skill that adds 40 go QQ**** you have 141 Also fair thats more than mosr r93 have ou cant QQ just because he has 4 parts of his gear deity
    your spirit is almost equal and most import your dmg is also almost maxed for your class.
    SO everyone would basically say that was a fair fight but as i thought you would do you would come up with a reason WHY you got your **** handed to you.

jsxshadow said:

So in other word you ONLY fight people with the same gear and buffs and anyone with better gear you avoid ah thats how PVP works while your at it why dont you just target melee toons that will have a hard time keeping you still then you will even more.
    jsxshadow said:

5. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

i wouldnt like your version of set rules since you have a one sided view
    jsxshadow said:

. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

There is confidence and there is arrogance.We have a player JUST like you on tidewell he left game ages ago but came back not long ago some will know him as a sin or his cleric he was very good in PK there was no doubt but just like you he was a total [REMOVED] and was always trying to tell people HOW he won and HOW they should play there toon.Here is a tip not just for this game but for life.....DO NOT brag and claim to be GOD because there is always someone better and you just look like a P...rick
    jsxshadow said:

Again you asked for a vid of you in an equal fight where you lost so i produced YOUR own vid showing a fair fight where you lost and your only come back was "he can zerk crit" which is the worse come back i have ever seen.To anyone watching that video you used an eye of observation which clearly show his stats vs yours and shows it was a balanced match.

On my psy ive had fights with max gear sb's and they normally lose all your running around doesnt help when i have longer range skills and if i use my sin youll just QQ that i can zerk crit you for more than your hp ...and if i use my sb you might win but its under geared so you might QQ because its not equal.
    jsxshadow said:

You must be so stupid that you cant see WHY you have had to shut up haters like me its because YOUR A MORON that thinks he is better than everyone else.....heres yet another TIP if 1000 people say your a [REMOVED] your probably an [REMOVED].
    But there is a simple cure all you have to do is act like a normal person i will admit you have some skill but no more than anyone else that takes time to learn there class,besides statements like "I'M the best player in all of the servers and can beat anyone in 1v1nobody can win me" is not true it make you look like an [REMOVED]​​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Picture alone explains alot, right? Sure, a whole refinement level and full g13 shards over g9 shards is totally equal. That's the exact reason why this sin can't even come close to beating me nowadays while having the same gear. Ya. GG.

You are a typical follower. A person that always walks behind others and clings to their opinions without giving it some thoughtwork on his own. Shall I hit you with it? I AM TAUNTING PPL ON PURPOSE. Wow. That was hard. Do I think that I am the best? No, but I need people to fight me to get better and name me a better way to keep the competition rolling by creating a picture of an arrogant, bad person everyone wants to beat? Ya, exactly. There is no better way. I get what I want either way.

You are talking about IQ and can't even figure out that obvious ****. News Flash! 99% of the people that are like that have the same reasoning. Keep living in your dreamworld while I'll be having my competition. One way or another.

Besides, most people don't 1on1 me because they know they will lose, that's why they want further advantages even if they have equal gears or even better gears than me. Just yesterday I thought SyntherosX on my Storm and he was fully buffed with Psy-Buffs and I nearly got him killed. CoM + WoA Set, full +12, full deity. That's better gears than me and he had friggin psy buffs, ink and nw wine while I only had Barb, cleric and base buffs and wasnt even close to dying :) . But nowadays I have the HP to not die oneshot anymore. As long as you survive you can counter the stuff your enemy throws at you. Oneshotting people requires 0 skill, just luck. But ya, totally balanced. Your ideas of balance are twisted anyway. Wanna know what balance is? When both players can counter anything and are bound to their own skill to win. The one that outplays the other must win and not lose to broken mechanics and things you cannot counter like 1-shots or paralyze locks. But ya, if sins can't kill people with elemination alone everything is unbalanced. GG. GG!!!

I don't only think that I am better than others. I rolled on many server, played all classes, won most of the time and the few times I did get outplayed have been the best times in my entire PWI-PvP-Life. Idc about nubs that I can just eliminate. I am looking for true enemies. I want people that give me a hard time so I finally have to actually put some effort in my gameplay. Give that to me or be quiet. I have no time for non-challanges like you.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    jsxshadow said:

I rolled on many server, played all classes, won most of the time and the few times I did get outplayed have been the best times in my entire PWI-PvP-Life. Idc about nubs that I can just eliminate. I am looking for true enemies. I want people that give me a hard time so I finally have to actually put some effort in my gameplay. Give that to me or be quiet. I have no time for non-challanges like you.

Fun fact: if you kill joe multiple times in NW he rage PMs you and QQs finding all these excuses why he lost. Too bad i don't have the screenshot of it maybe next time. Also reminds me of when he went calling all the people in his team/map that they suck just cause he died too many times or something.

And calm down ghandi joe this is just a game yo.

Also lol at rolling on many servers.. he means private servers. Then goes around commenting on peoples videos to teach them how to play cause ohhh he has played all classes and he knows but then fails to even recognize certain skills used in the videos lul.
  • jsxshadow
    booker27 said:

jsxshadow said:

I rolled on many server, played all classes, won most of the time and the few times I did get outplayed have been the best times in my entire PWI-PvP-Life. Idc about nubs that I can just eliminate. I am looking for true enemies. I want people that give me a hard time so I finally have to actually put some effort in my gameplay. Give that to me or be quiet. I have no time for non-challanges like you.

Fun fact: if you kill joe multiple times in NW he rage PMs you and QQs finding all these excuses why he lost. Too bad i don't have the screenshot of it maybe next time. Also reminds me of when he went calling all the people in his team/map that they suck just cause he died too many times or something.

And calm down ghandi joe this is just a game yo.

Also lol at rolling on many servers.. he means private servers. Then goes around commenting on peoples videos to teach them how to play cause ohhh he has played all classes and he knows but then fails to even recognize certain skills used in the videos lul.
    Go ahead. Show Screens, video and stuff showing how I die to 1 person alone without further assistance in form of debuffs/Purge/whatever. Good luck. Oh, ya there have been times in which I got Oneshot. Np. Ironwood-Proc is a massive display of skill. gg.

Ofc I call alot of people useless, simply cause they are. Granted...I have seen so many G16 or even lower geared ppl that could actually hold me off for a while. I was impressed. Also, I don't have a problem to admit that the avg skill of the other server seems to be way way higher compared to Dawnglory. From what I have seen, even the weakest ppl can pull some decent shet off while on DA...well. If you look at my NW videos..why does my side usually win even when its like 15 v 30 against us? Cause those 15 ppl are actually great. If we then have fights with like 30v30 and we lose...well then I assure you that we have like 10 good ppl vs 20 good ppl on avg and that is simply not winable. I would go as far as saying that in situations like that the 20 other ppl from our side could just leave and it wouldn't change anything. Useless. Simply useless. Anyone that doesnt give 120% in NW is useless. Period.

I am always 100% focused on the nationvictory. IDC if I die, IDC if I have to suicide to stop someone, I just don't care and I expect anyone to be like that. Anyone that is just randomly PvPing, letting the flag pass for example, can be deleted from NW and is absolutely worthless. Am I doing this for myself? No. I am doing this for my server and teammates so that they can get the most out of NW. Cause they deserve it. Ofc, I would like to just pvp as well but nope. I am not that important. There ya go implying that I am an egoistic pri.ck. Only from your PoV maybe :D
  • booker27
    Why? Youll just find excuses cause obviously the only people that can beat you are when they have an advantage of some sort right? You only count wins and loses based on w/e arbitrary rules you decide to set each time.

Funny you say im implying anything when you make yourself look bad from your very own posts saying things like people that dont even have g16 nirvana gear shouldnt be allowed in NW in other threads. God forbid people go to nw to farm their uncannies and raptures god forbid people go to NW to, you know, have fun in a game even if they are not top players.

You are hilarious. I think you should make your own private server with your own rules then all them useless people wont bother you ;(

• jsxshadow
    booker27 said:

Why? Youll just find excuses cause obviously the only people that can beat you are when they have an advantage of some sort right? You only count wins and loses based on w/e arbitrary rules you decide to set each time.

Funny you say im implying anything when you make yourself look bad from your very own posts saying things like people that dont even have g16 nirvana gear shouldnt be allowed in NW in other threads. God forbid people go to nw to farm their uncannies and raptures god forbid people go to NW to, you know, have fun in a game even if they are not top players.

You are hilarious. I think you should make your own private server with your own rules then all them useless people wont bother you ;(

Stop acting like a little child. As if I would be talking about the people being useless in general. They are just useless for NW imho. They can be great people irl, idm. What I see is that they are benefitting themselves at the expense of other people. They get carried by other people without even thinking about contributing to the pot. Everyones actions influence the results for everyone in NW...so wouldn't you say that it is extremely selfish and egocentric to just have "fun" and don't care if you, so to say, take it from the other people. It is.

I personally don't really care cause I'm used to carry others. That's ok. For ME. But how can I expect anyone to think like that? How could I force that on other people. See. Now show me a single person that actually spends only a single thought on other people and then realize how twisted YOUR PoV in terms of morals is. You guys only seem to be seeing the obvious. Totally blind to anything that lies within. the game's rules are just like that.

I cannot understand how people fail to see what would be needed to make this game balanced. Only one thing, one rule of thumb. Everything your enemy does has to be counterable in a reasonable fashion. that's all I want. I don't want lucky zerkcrits, I dont want unavoidable paralyze-locks. How can you guys talk about skill when you can encounter situations in which you can do absolutely nothing and then you want me to acknowledge that as skill? Are you guys for real? that is luck. Purely random. I rather die before accepting this as something even remotely close to skill. Common sense, one would think? Obviously and unfortunatly not.
  • wesker
    i watched 2 of joe's vidoes and ... i LOL'd xD you sure u're the best SB on ur server? gosh!!! when i was watching some of ur fights vs some super n00b geared SB I couldnt believe it was a serious 1 vs 1- looked more like some dmg test :| devouring darkness - one of the best control skill has a cooldown 27 sec and u were using it like... every 50 sec? lol. Same goes for lunar shadow - not being used in any sensible combo! :| Not mentioning about using an electrostatic vs so much running opponent coz you probably don't know u've got that skill :) other video from that topic - vs some sin... where's vortex? where's thundersnow? where's moonblade? and yet you dare to call urself one of the best pvp pwi SB? ^_^ come etherblade - we will learn you how to play as a SB :)
  • jsxshadow
    edited December 2015
    wesker said:

i watched 2 of joe's vidoes and ... i LOL'd xD you sure u're the best SB on ur server? gosh!!! when i was watching some of ur fights vs some super n00b geared SB I couldnt believe it was a serious 1 vs 1- looked more like some dmg test :| devouring darkness - one of the best control skill has a cooldown 27 sec and u were using it like... every 50 sec? lol. Same goes for lunar shadow - not being used in any sensible combo! :| Not mentioning about using an electrostatic vs so much running opponent coz you probably don't know u've got that skill :) other video from that topic - vs some sin... where's vortex? where's thundersnow? where's moonblade? and yet you dare to call urself one of the best pvp pwi SB? ^_^ come etherblade - we will learn you how to play as a SB :)

Sure, no problem. Actually, I really wanna do that and yes. I am not the best cause my videos display that. I am the best because, if I have to use the maximum I can. Did those videos look like I had to use some fancy stuff? No. It's my own fault for slacking off sometimes but it cant be helped. Give me fights in which I can't slack off, I would really appreciate that!

Not like I never used those skill sin 1on1s, just that I do not record any cause you know...with some people you have to be fast to even get the chance to fight them before they puss out. I casually ask for 1on1 in wc, nearly every day. Feel free to log in to experience that. No one wants to fight me. Everyone is afraid to maybe lose some fights which is not understandable from my PoV. If you dont fight you wont get better. Winning or losing doesnt matter at all. Experience is everything. I only record in full-screen as well for max video-quality while normally playing window mode. It takes 3-4 seconds to switch to fullscreen and I am surely not doing this in the middle of a fight. You can look around Youtube and see if you can find some people that posted 1on1s with me. I've fought alot. No fight was ever posted cept for very very old/few ones. Most people don't upload their losses. I do. Always. That alone stands for alot, right? (:

You accuse me for being cocky and all but each and everyone of you guys act as if you could beat me easily. I wish to get the chance to finally show you that you shouldnt underestimate me. But granted. If you also can count genie times perfectly, if you know all the fancy combos and stuff, can built a special genie for each and every class, know the CD of each and every skill in this game and can actually anticipate and counter 90%+ of what your enemy does, then yeah. You might be able to outplay me. But first you show me that you are at least capable of that, ok? (:

The funny thing is..before we had the merge with harshlands, some of their players came on Morai and watched some fights. SOOOO many people said that they would easily kill me and that I am a nub. mhm. Weird. Who actually beat me from HL? AHHH, right. NO ONE. GG. Do I have any reason to believe it would be different with other server? No. I don't. So excuse me cause my Experience tells me that I have nothing to fear.
  • wesker
    so you're saying this sin wasn't smashing u badly (from the video in this topic) so you didn't have to use devouring darkness or vortex huh? :) LOL
  • jsxshadow
    edited December 2015
    wesker said:

so you're saying this sin wasn't smashing u badly (from the video in this topic) so you didn't have to use devouring darkness or vortex huh? :) LOL

It was a very uneven fight to begin with and literally my first fights vs decent sins..so yeah :D Can't deny that I got alot more experienced since then :D If you would've actually read the discription I even state that I was too used to playing my barb. Heck, I even stated that you would need to be full +12 to not end up as a oneshot which is definitly true considering that this sin was the hardest hitting sin on our server and not just your random nub sin. I also fought jaded sins and they have been absolutely no problem.

That all doesnt matter now. These days, I heavily doubt that anyone can really outplay me in a selfbuffed 1on1 vs my Storm. I am not a person that would ever deny a challange. Come forth and fight me. Anytime. Any place.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

That all doesnt matter now. These days, I heavily doubt that anyone can really outplay me in a selfbuffed 1on1 vs my Storm. I am not a person that would ever deny a challange. Come forth and fight me. Anytime. Any place.

Except an equally geared duskblade.

Then of course it's a broken class and losing to one doesn't prove anything right?

By which logic beating another class that has a bad time vs SB also doesn't prove anything surely, which is quite a few classes, considering SB are a new class with quite a significant advantage over other classes especially in a 1v1 scenario.

Similar to how quite a few classes had a bad time 1v1 a pure str barb, so ultimately we come back to the point that 1v1 only matter vs your own class.

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadow
    darkonome said:

jsxshadow said:

Then of course it's a broken class and losing to one doesn't prove anything right?

By which logic beating another class that has a bad time vs SB also doesn't prove anything surely, which is quite a few classes, considering SB are a new class with quite a significant advantage over other classes especially in a 1v1 scenario.

Similar to how quite a few classes had a bad time 1v1 a pure str barb, so ultimately we come back to the point that 1v1 only matter vs your own class.

I agree and also disagree to some point. I also am playing cleric and currently working on a Mystic. So I have 3 classes in my possesion that have easy game on a Stormbringer. BMs should have an easy time too, as well as sins (if done right). Beating storms with these classes isnt even hard but at least fair-game cause you can counter nearly anything from both sides in any of these mashups.

Duskblades are broken. Yes. You can lock an AA-Class til all their defensive meassures are depleted. Easy. If they manage to break out then you have plenty of options to defend yourself as a dusk so it should be literally impossible for a caster to kill you unless you slack off massively. When you stopped the killing attempt of the caster you will find him absolutely defenseless -> paralyze lock -> game over. SOOOO much skill needed. Works vs any caster. If against Psys just use will Surge in the right moment. Easy. Anything any caster can do is time based. Well known times. Putting a paralyze jump in the right place to finish them off isnt that hard. If you have suggestions on how to counter that, feel free to explain.

On the other hand xD when fighting a dusk with a barb you just need to catch them with paralyze after they have used up their genie (faith most of the time) and chain an Occult ice. game over for the dusk in most cases especially when another paralyze hits. Whats the difference there? The difference is that the barb needs massive luck even when he gets the duskblade locked. All Duskblade-locks have a 100% success rate and that's why they are broken.

I still think that the biggest problem is that paralyze is stackable. If it would work like stun on this account then duskblades would actually need at least a bit of skill + it would give an opening for other classes to break out, especially in mass pvp. Like that endless paralyze-locks would be impossible cause every 2nd nub would waste his paralyze for nothing. The more people need to think about their actions the better. I highly encourage that.

I admit that I have no chance vs absolute endgame Duskblades with my storm, at least not selfbuffed. I never said anything else. If you show me one Storm that can actually beat a full +12, max gear, at least EU-Set, deity, demon duskblade then I will bow down to this ubermaster of a player (highly skilled dusk player ofc, not someone who never even played a dusk).
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Joe, you're missing my point, most probably purposefully. Let me try one last time.
    jsxshadow said:

These days, I heavily doubt that anyone can really outplay me in a selfbuffed 1on1 vs my Storm.

jsxshadow said:

I admit that I have no chance vs absolute endgame Duskblades with my storm, at least not selfbuffed. I never said anything else. If you show me one Storm that can actually beat a full +12, max gear, at least EU-Set, deity, demon duskblade then I will bow down to this ubermaster of a player (highly skilled dusk player ofc, not someone who never even played a dusk).

darkonome said:

[Click show previous quotes] The first two quotes of yours are a direct contradiction.

Also no one said anything about beating an endgame +12 2nd RB Nuema Portal Lvl 50 star chart 20 aptitude GM cape wielding duskblade. I said equally geared.

1) If you fought a duskblade that knew what we was doing and had exactly the same gear as you, over the course of 20 fights, who would/should win the majority. The duskblade right. Yes. This is my point, some classes beat other classes easily.

2) If you fought the same duskblade with your barb you would beat them majority of the time.

Therefore bringing 'skill' to this debate in disingenuous.

The only logical conclusion is that the only way to prove who is better than someone else, is for them to fight 1v1 using the same class with the same gears.

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadow
    darkonome said:

Joe, you're missing my point, most probably purposefully. Let me try one last time.

jsxshadow said:

These days, I heavily doubt that anyone can really outplay me in a selfbuffed 1on1 vs my Storm.

jsxshadow said:

darkonome said:

[Click show previous quotes] The first two quotes of yours are a direct contradiction.

Also no one said anything about beating an endgame +12 2nd RB Nuema Portal Lvl 50 star chart 20 aptitude GM cape wielding duskblade. I said equally geared.

1) If you fought a duskblade that knew what we was doing and had exactly the same gear as you, over the course of 20 fights, who would/should win the majority. The duskblade right. Yes. This is my point, some classes beat other classes easily.

2) If you fought the same duskblade with your barb you would beat them majority of the time.

Therefore bringing 'skill' to this debate in disingenuous.

The only logical conclusion is that the only way to prove who is better than someone else, is for them to fight 1v1 using the same class with the same gears.

I agree on that. I was just stating the duskblade thing for general purpose.

I would love to fight other storms and altho I farmed all my gears, no other storm on my server seems to be at my gear level (some are close yes, but not there yet) which is very disappointing from my PoV. Can't be helped tho.

I also admit that there might be server with more, 1on1-hungry people that I would probably enjoy fighting more than the people from Dawnglory but what can I do xDD maybe we get x-server PvP arenas soon, why knows :D
  • booker27
    edited December 2015
    I remember when joe went around the forums saying how barbs are OP in 1v1 and yet he is super skilled. But if they are OP shouldnt your baeb wins not count at all since barbs are OP no? easy wins.

• jsxshadow
    booker27 said:

I remember when joe went around the forums saying how barbs are OP in 1v1 and yet he is super skilled. But if they are OP shouldnt your baeb wins not count at all since barbs are OP no? easy wins.

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations). I actually thought about rolling an Archer but you get the idea. Any class is considered OP in some way but at least you can counter everything clerics/mystics do so I prefer them atm (heart of steel/nullify poison ftw).
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

booker27 said:

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations). I actually thought about rolling an Archer but you get the idea. Any class is considered OP in some way but at least you can counter everything clerics/mystics do so I prefer them atm (heart of steel/nullify poison ftw).
    So you only play classes which are better than average? Healing classes got a massive buff with the latest expansion and they werent weak in the first place. The only class, which generally sucks in every matchup nowdays, is archer. Roll one and prove people are what you claim to be?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k