Transposition is playing with emotions...

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Seeker
Anyone else recently having issues with this skill? I did team pvp with a couple of budds and had a blast and understands yeah if the people are your level and soulforce or greater this is good chance it will not proc (30% chance it won't) but come on... I use this skill frequently in support situations such as moving pressure off our cleric or hell even if a bm is casting Heavens flame interupt it or my favorite get a DB off everyones loins for even a instant lol.

Now I know theres very basic contraindications for using transport such as you you know tidal protection (which makes little sense since its not really a negative status ailment) AD,IG,Faith but many times targets who I know for a fact had less then my 44k SF and lower base level wouldnt move. I thought if you were greater level and soulforce it was 100% as skill description

Has anyone else found issues with this skill working when the conditions do meet?
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    I have a lot less soulforce than you as im mainly +7 but my transposition generally goes off 7/10 times even on people who i know have a lot more soulforce than me
  • blazerboy
    See exactly what im saying this makes absolutely no sense @titotit
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    The original description of the skill does not state any 100% success rate against lower levels though, even though one could assume it is. The translation we have isn't all that wonderful.

It only says something about:
    * if soulforce is equal between enemy and you = 70% success rate
    * if level between enemy and you is equal then success rate is between 40-100%

I'm not sure how transposition handles lower level enemies though​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• blazerboy
    Wait I could have sworn lower lvl is 100%
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Wait I could have sworn lower lvl is 100%

That's the assumption and it's what our translation says, the chinese description doesn't state it like that directly, it only states the 2 points I mentioned in my previous post.
    The description is fairly vague in both cases anyway, because 1 thing says that if soulforce is equal it's 70%, but with equal levels it's 40-100%.

And since it's so dependent on soulforce;
    So what if you're equal level AND equal soulforce? Is it 70%? (that would make sense because that would be the halfway point for 40-100%)

If you're equal level, but your enemy has no refines and you are +12, is it 100%?
    If it's the other way around, is it 40%?

But what if you are higher level, but the enemy has higher soulforce than you because of having higher refines than you?
    Assumption would be 100% chance for transposition to work, but since it's so dependent on soulforce, it probably doesn't.

Conclusion is, this thing needs testing if no one did already.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• blazerboy
    This skill needs to be 100% if you ask me
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Yes it does and with a 15 sec cooldown and with 50 chi gain
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    It would finally give us counter measures and defensive tactics instead of the old -praying your -armor -holds- up -against - a bunch of cc lockers till maybe your ad, fortify +ig (sage) unfetter and run while r8 weaponing, a few other genie skills , faith or simply dumb luck that people don't relock u again , also looking at the new version the 3 sec untargetable would be actually worth somthing vs the garbage the usually stick seekers with , we need somthing solid, and not gambling on chance skills.
    Vae Victis.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Before they upgrade the transposition skill perhaps they should fix its glitches first fox-18.gif​​