HeavenFall Range Issue

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
Does the range increase buff not work for assassins in HeavenFall? It works perfectly fine on my duskblade but not for my Assasssin.​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Attack Range? Works fine for me when i use it.
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    I had no issue using it on my Sin
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2015
    Do you have life Hunter? - I tried using life hunter and it doesn't work for me when I enabled the range. My character would simply walk up to the normal melee range to complete the attack even with the buff points wasted..​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    This happens with me too, life hunter makes you walk to the mob.

Mr. Justice
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    I think it doesn't increase the range of certain skills, whether this is a glitch or intentional I don't know but some of the skills on my BM don't work with it either.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    it works fine for me with all skills​​
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Now, havent done tower on my assassin or anything, but I would be guessing it have no effects on skills that already have +range added to them. That is honestly most of assassin's skills.​​
  • tek1nig
    testxvi wrote: »
    Now, havent done tower on my assassin or anything, but I would be guessing it have no effects on skills that already have +range added to them. That is honestly most of assassin's skills.

Exactly what I was noticing -_- ...........
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    I think it doesn't increase the range of certain skills, whether this is a glitch or intentional I don't know but some of the skills on my BM don't work with it either.

@teikiatsu11 which skills do not work for your bm? I haven't done tower on sin, so can not say. Is it only one skill that do not work for your sin, or multiple skills? could you list the names? I can test them out on my sin and see, or it could be that the timer just finished for the skill, i believe it is 10~15 seconds?​​
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Yea, do in the challenge of protectors at the end before the boss spawned I thought of using the range buff to save a few seconds and kill the boss right away. Being an Assassin the range buff did not work for me either. I basically triple sparked and then tried life hunter but yea no range either...
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    The issue is probably how some skills have a fixed range of like 4.5m while other skills and auto attack will use whatever your "melee range" is (which if you have a +2m range weapon is also 4.5m). Only skills that use melee range will be affected by a range increase.​​
  • tek1nig
    Verified: I used a new "range combo" which included skills that only notated "Melee" for the range and now i'm able to do some sweet combo's with the range buff!! Thanks guys!!!​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg