New Skills in the Next Expansion

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    So we are getting atleast 2 new kind of dailys quests. one for the weapons and one for the skills? and i assume there will be a few so... im going to dislike it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    i collect barbaric blood for any case
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    chary said:

-=Cleric=-

Razor Feathers

28m cast range

2.5s channel time

1.5s cast time

8s cooldown

10 chi gained

Draw power from your wings to fling dozens of magical

quills at all enemies within 8 meters of your target.

Deals base magic damage plus 360% of weapon damage plus 10466 (currently 3380 for reference).

No cooldown in VD.

Sage+demon versions same as they are now.

Wield Thunder/Thunderball

28m cast range

2.4s channel time

1.2s cast time

8s cooldown

15 chi gained

Deals base magic damage plus 300% of

weapon damage plus 9943 as Metal damage and

shocks target for 12 seconds, dealing

an additional 600% of weapon damage plus 6800 as Metal damage.

Sage version now gives a guaranteed 30 chi. Demon version same as current demon wield version now.

Aurora Blast (gonna be lazy here for these next two)

Requires Violet Dance status.

Range 28.5 Meters

Mana 426

Channel 1.0 seconds

Cast 1.0 seconds

Cooldown 6.0 seconds

Chi Gained 10

Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instrument

Required Cultivation Aware of Vacuity

Blast your enemy with a bolt of light, absorbing 20%

of your base magic attack plus 675 points of healing

that would be received by the target, including from

Healing Charms. Lasts up to 30 seconds.

The maximum amount of heal absorption increased to 20% base matk + 20,000.

Also heals you for 8% of your Soulforce.

Has no effect on enemies 5 levels higher than you.

Aurora Burst

Requires Violet Dance.

Range 10 Meters

Mana 909

Channel 0.6 seconds

Cast 0.6 seconds

Cooldown 15.0 seconds

Chi Gained 10

Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instrument

Required Cultivation Aware of Vacuity

Blast all enemies within 15 meters with an eruption

of light, absorbing 15% of your base magic attack

plus 675 points of healing that would be received by

the target, including from Healing Charms. Lasts up

to 30 seconds.

The maximum amount of heal absorption increased to 20% base matk + 20,000.

Also heals you for 15% of your Soulforce.

Has no effect on enemies 5 levels higher than you.

Creation Feather God Bless

28m cast range

0.5s channel time

1s cast time

300s cooldown

Selects a target to receive double HP and heals them to full. Sustained for 20sec.​​

Finally, an AoE that can be spammed for Cleric though it's physical dmg iirc.

"Wield Thunder/Thunderball" , are these two skills merged or each has the same effect ?

Cleric heal-debuff is going to be 20% base matk + 20,000, with 40k++ minimum matk, that'd be more or less 28,000 heal including charm tick not filling target's hp, it'll help make target's HP stay a bit below half after a charm tick, unless the target has 56k++ , how much HP is endgame heavy armor class nowadays ?

"Creation Feather God Bless - Selects a target to receive double HP and heals them to full. Sustained for 20sec."
    Does this mean target's MAX HP x2 for 20 seconds ? If the target has like 40k HP, he's going to be 80k HP for the next 20 seconds then. About 'heals them to full' , I assume it won't trigger charm tick or else it can be used for trolling ppl (cmiiw)
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Wield Thunder and Thunderball will be merged if you get the skill.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Can you imagine new TW with puri proc barbs with Cleric's ultimate giving them double HP? Sheesh.​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    Can you imagine new TW with puri proc barbs with Cleric's ultimate giving them double HP? Sheesh.

Can you imagine doing any pvp at all with these OP weapons? Sheesh. :/​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Can you imagine new TW with puri proc barbs with Cleric's ultimate giving them double HP? Sheesh.

At least it can't be spammed with a 5-minute cooldown.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Everyone will hit like a truck with this skill update, so maybe it won't matter much. How about in UltraViolet Dance form, can cleric cast this super skill or original form only ? It'd suck big time if it couldn't be used in any form.
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Are the updated skills going to be primal or just the ulti, because if its both thats gonna suck. I just learned my last primal and am not looking forward to collecting prim.bloods everyday. Also, there seems to be a possibility that the ulti will need barb.bloods so will they be putting them in the boutique since they take forever to collect?

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The only two classes that kinda depress me are Stormbringer ultima and mainly because churning vortex added onto that will tear you to pieces.

BladeMasters and Seekers will be alot more flexible which is a plus but Im totally agianst alot of these skills if magic classes get zerk for the simple fact putting def charms aside magic hurts more then physical by quite a bit so wiz,psychic, hell mystic lucky break guarentee 3 crits if those chars are zerk critting with that stuff HA will become a dying breed for the cheer fact we won't really be able to compete with that LA should be fine but HA will be in a bad place
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    chary said:

The weapon procs will probably completely kill 1v1 pvp. Or at least I don't see how anyone is gonna kill anyone 1v1 unless someone gets extremely unlucky with def procs.​​

Even if someone got unlucky with def procs it'd still be hell to cut through someone with an 80 def lvl weapon. I always did say pvp would eventually turn into 3 hours of mindlessly punching each other and accomplishing nothing, unless you managed to murder their charm and prevent them from equipping a new one. Then you might be able to finish them off.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    If someone can translate this. Seems to be veno skills:

giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    edited December 2015
    New Skill for duskblade. good luck with translation:

Photo of the skill while casted I believe:

giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    @teikiatsu11 honestly that will apply to only those without puri spell and the non target able procs because debuffs will still be in effect. But most smart players should shopt for those but what will suck is if rerollin is expensive and you have to keep going to get a good one. But a 80 def lvl wep should be fun as heck because sacrificial slash will be even more dealy most seeker def wep are 20-25 now about 50-55 more def lvl that will tear apart defense levels hahaha @bloodedone87 pretty sure chary posted veno skills couple pages back
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    @bloodedone87 We already have all that information. No need to spam discussion with all of that.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • bloodedone87

@bloodedone87 We already have all that information. No need to spam discussion with all of that.

Sorry for bringing the Apocalypse and destroying the world by posting pictures with skills description.
    I believe that what this post had till now were skill description taken from all over the internet.

What I posted are photos with skill description taken from the game. Whats wrong with that?
    giphy.gif

• masterhai
    masterhai Posts: 8 Arc User

The skill displayed here for the duskblade is an updated version of "Night Howler". What it does is an aoe speed buff to the squad by 100% for 10 seconds. It also gives a 20% damage reduction (for the duskblade himself) for 10 seconds. The new version of this skill apparently gives an anti-silence buff (not sure if it's aoe or self). Notice that his genie doesn't have will surge, so we'll assume that it gives the buff on top of that.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    masterhai said:

The skill displayed here for the duskblade is an updated version of "Night Howler". What it does is an aoe speed buff to the squad by 100% for 10 seconds. It also gives a 20% damage reduction (for the duskblade himself) for 10 seconds. The new version of this skill apparently gives an anti-silence buff (not sure if it's aoe or self). Notice that his genie doesn't have will surge, so we'll assume that it gives the buff on top of that.

Also I think the icon in between anti-silence/DB buff is anti-stun (fortify genie icon), however as this icon is used multiple times for different things, as it's also the defense lvl seeker buff, could this even be an advanced version of anti stun which is immune to the new paralyzes, I mean they could have easily have just used the standard immune to movement debuffs icon you get from elven alacrity etc..
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    They need to stop using the same icons for a billion different buffs. tiger-18.gif Okay, I'm exaggerating here, but I hope it's not yet another buff that re-uses icons because it's really annoying. ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Or similar looking skills. Try to verbally instruct a new seeker which skill to use.

Go ahead. Click the sword. Do it.

juAftV4.png​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Or similar looking skills. Try to verbally instruct a new seeker which skill to use.

Go ahead. Click the sword. Do it.

juAftV4.png
    Agreed. I just know where they are on my bars for my Seeker. I couldn't tell you what the name of most of them are by the icons. I just know what they do when I hit the right location/button.

It's especially bad with the buffs though because one ends up overriding the other.​​
  • masterhai
    masterhai Posts: 8 Arc User
    darkonome said:

masterhai said:

Also I think the icon in between anti-silence/DB buff is anti-stun (fortify genie icon), however as this icon is used multiple times for different things, as it's also the defense lvl seeker buff, could this even be an advanced version of anti stun which is immune to the new paralyzes, I mean they could have easily have just used the standard immune to movement debuffs icon you get from elven alacrity etc..
    The fortify genie icon could be an additional anti-stun, but the duskblade here is a demon, which could imply that the duskblade was using moon chant before he used night howler. Demon moon chant gives 15 atk levels for a brief time, and it's the same buff icon as fortify and def levels. You could be right, but i wouldn't make the conclusion that the anti-stun buff is included to night howler.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    @bloodedone87 You didn't get my point, but it's ok. No harm done.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    masterhai said:

darkonome said:

masterhai said:

The fortify genie icon could be an additional anti-stun, but the duskblade here is a demon, which could imply that the duskblade was using moon chant before he used night howler. Demon moon chant gives 15 atk levels for a brief time, and it's the same buff icon as fortify and def levels. You could be right, but i wouldn't make the conclusion that the anti-stun buff is included to night howler.
    Ah right yeah fair enough didn't know +attack lvls used that icon, would've assumed it would be frenzy. Agreed it's a bit annoying as that icon is then used for def lvls attack lvls fortify, and it can stack/double up as I know seekers can apply the def lvl debuff to you from different skills so you end up with that on you twice. So a demon duskblade with a seeker attacking them could get that status icon on themselves four times...
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    darkonome wrote: »
    Ah right yeah fair enough didn't know +attack lvls used that icon, would've assumed it would be frenzy. Agreed it's a bit annoying as that icon is then used for def lvls attack lvls fortify, and it can stack/double up as I know seekers can apply the def lvl debuff to you from different skills so you end up with that on you twice. So a demon duskblade with a seeker attacking them could get that status icon on themselves four times...

It wouldn't use Frenzy because Frenzy can be purified + overlapping with genie skill. egg-43.gif

Granted, could make it a new slot and unpurifiable, but meh.​​
  • blazerboy
    edited December 2015
    @eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent
    Me: Use voidstep to stop that target!!
    Her:Which ones voidstep!!
    Me:The one that LOOKS LIKE A SWORD
    Her:THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SWORDS WTF
    Me:THE BLUE SWORD!!
    Her:THATS STILL LIKE 10 OF THEM!!
    Me:Target made it to safezone...
    Lmfao I will never forget this epic fail on my part

- Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Yeah. I feel sorry for Seekers. fox-18.gif​​
  • blazerboy
    Its really not that bad hahahah
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    blazerboy said:

@eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent

- Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(

Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    hockey57 said:

blazerboy said:

Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.
    Yeppers. That's one sure fire way to get the account perma-locked and all associated parties perma-IP-banned.