Can anyone help me about this? error message in other language after i click start

13»

Answers

• engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    oooooooooppss!!! whats this, its like im going to re-install the windows10? is that what it means? like installing a fresh copy of windows 10? but leaving my files and datas like pictures videos and etc? am i right? because i think, this will take some time. :(

but if this is the solution then i will go for it, just please confirm what exactly gonna happen? thank you
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yes, that's correct, and yeah, it will take some time. It's basically like doing a clean install, but keeping all of your personal files and data intact. You should get a list of the software you had installed that will need to be re-installed when it's done. Which is just about nearly everything. Don't bother installing Arc if you don't care about downloading other PWE titles, just create a shortcut to the patcher.exe file with the arc:1 argument.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • engrdennis2012
    oh my :neutral: ok here it goes, i hope this will solve the problem, see you later then. thank you :)
  • engrdennis2012
    edited December 2015
    uuulala :):)<3o:) it is now working :) now i just need to install my softwares :) thanks guys, so the main problem maybe if i was right is that i have a corrupt windows10? hmmm, idk but its now working, oh my, i missed many events :( but its ok now, best thanks too @sylenthunder and @nrglg for not giving up of helping me. thank you very much guys :) tytyty :)
  • nrglg
    nrglg Posts: 150 Arc User
    Very glad to hear it's running again. I sure hope this doesn't happen again.

To answer your question: yes, Windows 10 system files became corrupted. I start suspecting that when nothing else works. "sfc /scannow" is usually a last resort to check whether or not it's true.

@sylenthunder Thanks for getting all of the other instructions squared away since I was busy. This is one to bookmark for future reference.​​

GAME FORUMS (Direct Link & Arc Frame)
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Forum Enhancements and Visual Improvements
    (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and/or Stylish required)
    PWI vBulletin Forum Data Dumps and Backups
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yeah, really good to hear it's running now. Don't forget to exclude the directory again when you get your AV software installed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • engrdennis2012
    thank you thank you again guys :):):)