We've Been Nominated!!! MMO Site Readers Choice Awards! Vote Now!

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!

PWI has been nominated for a few categories in MMO Site's Readers Choice Awards! Show some love and cast a vote! Here's the details!

MMO Site Readers’ Choice Awards
Round 1: Now through December 20
Round 2: December 21 – January 3
Winners Announced January 4

PWI
• Most Classic
• Best Expansion
• Best PvP
Vote: http://event.mmosite.com/gameprize/?action=gameinfo&cid=39&gid=147

Comments

• den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Since pwi sucks but the competition still is worse I'll vote.
    In 7 years I never found any game that could keep me interested for that long.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    doubt pwi will win any of these nominations.. our community isnt as big as WoW, LoL, HotS, or Smite.
    possible if all the private server communities voted also. lol
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    I voted, but PVP in this game has gone down the tubes thanks to every server now being PVE. Resource Wars is a joke cause of it now too.

I stood in primal at the first daily the other day and 48 toons went by before another person in white name showed up for me to actually fight with. Its reached the point where I've almost given up trying to find any pvp.

Most days I just log in, do dailies, and log off.

P.S. The tower is tedious, and the rewards suck for anyone who is already 105x3. Cut out all the repetitive levels in between the good ones and it would be perfect.
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2015

PWI
    • Best PvP

@thenamesdomino

This was true until the server merge and made all servers PVE
    Give us a confirmation that you'll put them back to PVP servers and we may vote.

btw, Just checked the poll - LOLOLOL PWI has 49 votes / B&S with a whopping 1400+ BD 300+ (Am sure they'll get more)

So yeah, if you want votes give us what we want. I don't see this game winning "Most Classic" or "Best Expansion" because you derped both the categories. But "Best PVP" can be agreed to an extent, and the PVP isn't happening with PVE server
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • vertgod
    vertgod Posts: 24 Arc User
    Wouldn't 'classic' in the way it was used on the voting site be closer to 'enduring' or 'worth remembering' as opposed to following lore?
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    PWI should ask the devs to put Secret Passage and Cave of Sadistic Glee to pk enabled. That would be fun and if it were set so it's blue named like they accidentally did a long time ago then no one can drop stuff therefore no risk just pvp.

Back on topic, yea I'll keep on with my daily votes to this site. I've tried numerous other mmos and I keep coming back here : )
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I'll vote #1 for top MMO with worst support center staff monkey-34.gifmonkey-31.gif​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I did find it weird, the way they merged the servers, but what's done is done so we can only dream of possible solutions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    We are discussing the topic, why this game doesn't deserve to be nominated as best pvp one pig-27.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    shade13 said:

We are discussing the topic, why this game doesn't deserve to be nominated as best pvp one pig-27.gif​​

That's not the topic, the topic is putting PWI on the map by casting votes for this game we all love! Yes I'm being a homer and I don't care. Loyalites! :D

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    ​That's not the topic, the topic is putting PWI on the map by casting votes for this game we all love! Yes I'm being a homer and I don't care. Loyalites! :D

Give us pvp server back please tiger-14.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User

shade13 said:

That's not the topic, the topic is putting PWI on the map by casting votes for this game we all love! Yes I'm being a homer and I don't care. Loyalites! :D

You give us a reason and we shall

IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • cajabra
    cajabra Posts: 9 Arc User
    LOL, not doing PWI any favors by voting when all they do is mess over the majority of their players.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    The categories should be

Most server disconnects/crashes in a month by a game.
    Game with the highest ping.
    Longest surviving game with no support staff.
    Most +10 Orb given away in a redemption code because the staff have no idea what they are doing.

I voted for games that I dont play, just because they weren't PWE games.
    NGTUy53.png

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    where is the downvote option? fox-5.gif​​
  • astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    SC2 in most classic, should have been brood war .-.

dota BTFO by leauge for best pvp.

PWI doesn't have bad pvp in my opinion. I think they managed to strike a balance between classes and with all the gear and apo and even your genie you can compensate for your classes natural weaknesses pretty well. but the way the game lends itself to being p2w keeps alof of players from really getting into the pvp also. that aspect also alienates new players from coming in. but over the last year since the nighshade came out they did add quite a few things to encourage new players to get into the game too. As well as adding things for end game players to challenge themselves with, so I think best expansion would reasonable for pwi.

Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Voted.

I didn't vote on the PvP part, as I don't think I have the qualifications and sort of the right to do that. I'm not interested in it at all, or engage in it, therefore I don't think that I can fully appreciate the PvP aspect of it.

Nevertheless thank you for the fun game! Good luck!
  • tiddybonbon
    tiddybonbon Posts: 9 Arc User

H
    PWI
    • Most Classic
    • Best Expansion
    • Best PvP

None of which PWI really qualifies as the "most".
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    This game wont win, cause of the POOR performance from administration :v
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    lol we didnt get anything for our ani payback time mawhaa haa whos laughing now pwi lolz
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    Make all servers PVP...
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Okay I try voting and keep getting either i have already voted which I havent or vote failed ( And no I didnt vote for any other games before trying to vote ) I just cant seem to vote at all anymore
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jojjee91
    jojjee91 Posts: 11 Arc User

PWI should ask the devs to put Secret Passage and Cave of Sadistic Glee to pk enabled. That would be fun and if it were set so it's blue named like they accidentally did a long time ago then no one can drop stuff therefore no risk just pvp.

Back on topic, yea I'll keep on with my daily votes to this site. I've tried numerous other mmos and I keep coming back here : )

Have you been playing pwi lately or what? You can still pk and fly in Secret Passage.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    jojjee91 wrote: »

Have you been playing pwi lately or what? You can still pk and fly in Secret Passage.
    You can fly, but you cannot kill blue-names. They are referring to when SP was PK for everyone.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    For the MMO giveaway, you guys should make the mystery prize S chest. Would get the remaining votes super quick.
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2015
    We hit 500 votes for the MMO Games Giveaway!

Gift for hitting 100 - 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/18 01:00 AM -12/20 23:00 PM (PDT)

Gift for hitting 300: 3X EXP and 2X drops will be activated on all servers: 12/21 01:00 AM --12/27 23:00 PM (PDT)

Here is your code for 20 Event Gold:

I1AbheEo

Keep voting to discover the mystery codes! :)

Here is the link to the blog
    OqejO6Y.png
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Awesome, Thnx Keep them Code's coming
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Why even turn of 3x/2x? you are turning it off for literally 2 hours...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tuttle wrote: »
    Why even turn of 3x/2x? you are turning it off for literally 2 hours...

They probably won't turn it off for those 2 hours​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• hail1640
    hail1640 Posts: 11 Arc User
    so 2000 + votes PWE give us our codes :/