One last try to change TW second time slot

rocky19
rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Suggestion Box
@thenamesdomino @mintsummer

Could you please change the second priority time slot of Territory War from Friday 20:00 to Sunday 17:00? Please understand that Sunday 17:00 is already a TW time slot but just not the secondary one.

Reason: Friday 20:00 is Friday 14:00/11:00 for the US ppl forced into DawnGlory server

Second time slot is important - This is because every competitive TW faction attacks / defends a land per week. This means the primary time slot and the secondary time slot both would be used

Current impact - US based people (from Harshlands server) who were merged into DawnGlory and their entire faction is unable to participate in the Territory war that occurs on Friday 20:00 server time (secondary time slot). Most of the people whom we play the game with has quit the game just because of the fact that they can never participate in TW ever, and if this continues lots more will follow

So could this secondary time slot be changed from Friday 20:00 to Sunday 17:00? This would make loads of people happy and this doens't even conflict with any cross server NW/any current events. (We need our TW primary and secondary slot to be on a time where everyone would be able to participate)

But even after all these legit requests if nothing gets changed, we will be sure to leave a complaint for your company on BBB - https://bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started We are not here to spend 20k+ on the game get a crappy support. Ofcourse the game is "free to play" but you cannot hide the fact that the playerbase supports the game to keep going by spending money/advertising your game on youtube/twitch.
IGN : Seek_NK B)
Server: DawnGlory
My Gear
YouTube channel
Mayhem Forum
Post edited by rocky19 on

Comments

• prince790
    prince790 Posts: 23 Arc User
    I support this recommended fix 100%. Major cash/euro investments are made to PWI to gear their characters for Territory War. This fix will lead to an increase in revenue for PWI caused by enabling more people to participate in Territory War. The Friday 20:00 timeslot reduces participation for both Morai and Harshlands-based characters on DawnGlory server. I simply ask that you look at rocky19's proposed fix, one that will undeniably lead to greater character investment by satisfied players. I anxiously await a response and look forward to the robust TW experience allowed by this fix.

Thank you :).

• sirenssong1
    sirenssong1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I agree, the times for tw are rediculous for the many people from Harshlands who were forced over to the EU server. It would seem that there is absolutely NO account taken for these US players that were made to move to EU times, even though we were told otherwise. We did not ask for any of this. We did not make the decision to start on an EU server. We did not ask for events to be at this time. And I am sure that if you were to ask most of us if we had the choice, we would be on US time again. Stop making the majority of us feel like second class citizens on PWI and do something FOR us for once.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    prince790 said:

...Major cash/euro investments are made to PWI..

prince790 said:

Cash/Euro

Yep, you're definitely American. :D
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • bjdas
    bjdas Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree that the TW time slots are not fair for many players from Harshlands. We were forced to the EU server time zone and this has made it difficult for a lot of people to attend events. Changing the second priority time slot of Territory War from Friday 20:00 to Sunday 17:00 would enable many players to participate again.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    TW sunday 17:00 server time?

So then the europeans on west coast servers will have TW on monday at 2 AM, which can possibly last till 5AM.

Going with a big fat NOPE on this suggestion :)

Needless to say TW is completely dead on our server anyway cuz only 1 faction actually has their shjt together ;3
  • annalisset
    annalisset Posts: 3 Arc User
    I support this mens.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    TW at 17h are not a good idea on NW days though...
    3h TW - 10/20 minutes break - 2h NW
    (I know people can then choose not to attend the two, but I personnaly dislike this configuration)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Mintsummer is out of the office until next week but I will bring this up when they get back.
  • rocky19
    edited December 2015
    Thank you.
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'd rather no priority TW at 17:00 at all. tiger-27.gif I miss the old TW times, though I understand changes had to be made for cross-server NW.
    Does TW have to be the same for every server? Is it not possible to schedule TW slots based on each server individually? So that the US servers could have their old times back and then do something specific for Dawnglory due to the Harshlands players there. Seems like trying to help one server breaks things for the others.

I'm also worried about when cross-server TW is going to be. If it has to be on CET again, I feel like NW might have to be moved back to Friday to make room for the new TW.

​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    I still think they should never have touched the TW/NW times. There are people who had to stop doing TW because of the new times, who basically can quit game because the only things left to do (TW/NW) are imposible to do, due to the new times.
    I hope they just bring back the saturday 20,00pm and 14,00pm TW slots z_z .
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    fully support that fix it's ok and sounds fair enough
  • shelter77
    shelter77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Support this post!
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    TW sunday 17:00 server time?
    So then the europeans on west coast servers will have TW on monday at 2 AM, which can possibly last till 5AM.
    Going with a big fat NOPE on this suggestion :)

+1. For me would be even worse. 4am on Monday. And working after that. Amazing.
    But whatever they pick, there will be always something badly timed. We have more events now + x-server tw coming. Impossible to suit everyone's need.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cajabra
    cajabra Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm all for this as well. How can factions possibly be competitive when tw happens when half of our faction is at work or school? The majority of the U.S. people that got forced onto the Morai server can't do half the events we could before-no tigers, no RW, bidding hall, CoA, now TW. I'm fed up with the way PWI has treated us since the merge, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. At least put events at a time when the majority isn't at work/school, that works for both Europeans and the U.S. players.
  • nirvakill
    nirvakill Posts: 1 New User
    i agree this times for tw is bad for HL peoples, fix it please.

So + for changement, i support this post too !
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Can we just buy a server transfer stone please I dont care if its even 100g Cross serve NW proves its possible now let us go because clearly the EU people feel they are entitled to watching us suffer forcefully while they intentionally did. Funny part is if you did give this choice the EU servers would be quite empty though.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • rocky19
    blazerboy said:

Funny part is if you did give this choice the EU servers would be quite empty though.

I think it'd balance out as EU people from other servers might transfer into DawnGlory and the US ppl from Dawnglory can Transfer out to East / West servers.

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • taisenofazuresky
    taisenofazuresky Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yes, i support the change.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Mintsummer is out of the office until next week but I will bring this up when they get back.

>Mintsummer
    >Singular person
    >I will bring this up when they get back
    >They
    Illuminati at PWE confirmed. tiger-16.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    dblazen1 wrote: »

>Mintsummer
    >Singular person
    >They
    Illuminati at PWE confirmed. tiger-16.gif
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/they
    Read 1b​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ark95
    ark95 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Agreed. Let's the people who spent their hard earned money on their chars TW with the rest of us! #TWSLOTCHANGE
  • kingryan2
    kingryan2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    +1
  • dblazen1
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Can we just buy a server transfer stone please I dont care if its even 100g Cross serve NW proves its possible now let us go because clearly the EU people feel they are entitled to watching us suffer forcefully while they intentionally did. Funny part is if you did give this choice the EU servers would be quite empty though.

EU wouldn't be quite empty, because EU players would likely move to the EU server. Don't underestimate the amount of EU players that are still stuck on the US servers.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    dblazen1 said:

>Mintsummer

>Singular person

>They

Illuminati at PWE confirmed. tiger-16.gif​​
    It's also quite commonly used when the gender of the individual is unknown to the speaker, which would imply that mintsummer and domino have never met so probably don't work in the same location.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dblazen1
    edited December 2015
    darkonome wrote: »

thenamesdomino wrote: »

>Mintsummer

>Singular person

>They

Illuminati at PWE confirmed.

It's also quite commonly used when the gender of the individual is unknown to the speaker, which would imply that mintsummer and domino have never met so probably don't work in the same location.

I like the illuminati theory better.
    I don't like pronoun games tiger-12.gif
    dblazen1 wrote: »

>Mintsummer
    >Singular person
    >They
    Illuminati at PWE confirmed. tiger-16.gif
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/they
    Read 1b

Comment counts for you too. Why is this forum so stupid that it's randomly not showing new replies when they are there?
    There are active threads that show new replies, click on the thread or the last page, it's not there, but only after a refresh.
    This forum is cancer.
    Anyway I won't derail it any further.

On a minor side note, I know what they meant with they, i'm just toying.​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Just change the times for DG server since we're a special case. @>@​​
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Lets help the americans on european server even though it will be **** over europeans on americans servers tiger-1.giftiger-1.gif
    No thanks tiger-27.gif

I can understand the wanted changes though, lot of quitting happened on my server lately as well.

Saturday mostly the best day to held TW for both europeans and americans, I wish they would go back to that.. Moving NW from friday to saturday didnt help enough on its activity anyway.​​
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Like Chary said can't the times be altered just for the Dawnglory server. Would be better to take suggestions and handle them on a per server basis.
  • rocky19
    @thenamesdomino

Is there any update / progress on this? Is mintsummer back yet? ;o
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum