R8rr +

Options
nibblescookiess
nibblescookiess Posts: 33 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Suggestion Box
So as we all know R8rr gear is pretty usful to have alongside having your R9rr (as long as G17 dont destroy this) however as we all found out, getting R8rr mats was another issue with the mat list being:

Songflow Ringstone (9000)
Kunwoo Blade ( 85)
Strongwind Badge ( 425)

Not to mention rerolls and the 80 mill crafting fee. because of this many players just seemed to give up farming R8rr, i know a few hard core people did manage to farm it all but it is fair to say that most of us gave up after around 20 - 30 or so runs with only having 2 of the 85 Kunwoo Blade's i also gave up after run number 23. its just a shame to see a really cool instance go to waist like this, just like Nirvana did with NW so heres what I propose and why:

Remove Kunwoo Blade's and Benevolence Seal's from QSM (Quick Sand Maze) and replace them with an item called "Silver Songflow Pack" witch you right click and has the odds of:

50 Songflow Ringstone - 50%
2 Strongwind Badge - 50%

In addition, make the "Silver Songflow Pack" item tradable giving an opening to a new player econamy.
Then I propose you move these gold mats to is Nirvana. How i recomend you do this is to just boost the numbers a little on the bosses, make em hit harder, tank more, ect ect maybe throw some special mechanics like in FSJ. futhermore make it cost 120K to enter Nirvana adding a small coin sink to the game at only 20K each player. Also each player must have 1 key too.

When you attack the last boss it gives you a quest like the badge reward in FWS but as a reward it gives you a new item called "Songflow Map" keep in mind this is from the last boss, this item it like the normal treasure map but the bosses are much harder!!! apon finding the spot on the map a boss will spawn and each squad member will get a quest to kill it. To prevent kill steals your quest gets compleated no matter who kills the boss! The item you get from the quest is a "Gold Songflow Pack" witch gives you the reward of:

1 Kunwoo Blade - 30%
1 Benevolence Seal - 70%

This will allow more players to have variety to PvP and also giving the game some horizontal progression without a visit from our old friend the power creep, also if you want to see it from a business side, the new weapons will mean needing to sell more +12 orbs and even the same to those who are using R8rr for aps armour, so even more D.orbs so it can be profitable. and finaly the reason for the "Songflow Map" is a small way that PWI can start beating the powercreep and make use of those almost unused areas now that most the playerbase is endgame. you could also throw a few title quests with the new Songflow Map bosses

in conclusion:- more PvP variety, people can get new cool shiny stuff, more game variety with two new dungeons and a cool boss event, making the open world more active, small coins sinks, and large coin sinks in form of more people using the crafting fee, more end game content for those who are running out of stuff to do, and another way to get coins circulating around the economy

sorry for the text wall guys :sweat_smile:

I know this is more of a wanmei thing then a PWE thing but if alot of people agree then maybe someone like @thenamesdomino could pass it along the line :)

Comments