Scheduled Server Maintenance [11/24/15 - 11pm PST]

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. There will be a small patch involved. (Patch Notes) We expect maintenance to last about 3 hours so during this time you will not be able to access the live servers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    First Trololololol

Patch Notes Question:

Are you happy with PWE's level of customer service provided? How might they improve it?
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    I'm going to be thankful they're starting to get to the list, even if it is just local stuff.

Ticket system is slow, but thats kinda nice for me, seeing as how I cant check it alot.
    As for in game support/service and general responsive to the community, ona 0-10 scale 10 being great, yall are a -5 atm. Getting time zones fixed may put you at a 2.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    i would say compared to same quarter last year CS has been about 2-3 notches better, leaving them at 3-4 notches out of 10.

backend they are handling a good many issues and im thankful for that and CS has taken care of about 2/5 of my issues to my satisfaction, but there is still far too much variance in the service we get and the extremes rarely fall on the side of "happy customer". for a game where people readily spend so much money, it is hard to understand how issues in the game are allowed to cheat us consistently.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino

You are supposed to ask the community a weekly question when this kind of thread is made :)

keep up the good work though, take care ;)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • zestia2000
    zestia2000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes the customer service is very good! Ticket replies are fast and helpful! Thank-you :)
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I have only played 2 online games, and this is the only one with any customer service at all. Hence I can't complain :)

Some years back, a GM logged in, said hi, squaded me and a few others, and asked my husband to clarify a few things in a ticket he had made to support. Then the GM informed us that the matter would be fixxed by next server maintenance (and it was), and vanished. We all were left amazed. To me it was like a visit from another planet. Screenshots or it didn't happen you say. I was too stunned, I do not demand that you believe me. To get help like that was a very nice way to fix things in my opinion.

To see you log in Domino, and play pwi just like the rest of us, that is very, very nice. Now we know that there is at least one person in pwi staff who knows what the game experience is like for the regular player. <3
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Some years back, that's how support was in this game. For the last couple of years, they just ignore your ticket and tell you to post on the forum. Even on issues that only they can resolve. You have about a 1/10 chance of actually getting someone who knows what they are doing, and even then, only half the time will they handle the ticket appropriately.

It's pretty sad to see the players almost constantly being trolled by the support team these days.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    Servers still down?Do we know when they will be back up,like...here in Portugal? :/
    TY

Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Thank you for the announcement and info. :)

Are you happy with PWE's level of customer service provided? How might they improve it?

The times that I had to submit a ticket, I always got responses, and either the problem was clarified or got compensation, depending on the problem/situation. My tickets were responded to. So yes I'm happy, never had an issue with the customer service.