Quicksand Maize - How many Skypool Scriptures can I gain max per run?

I would like to know how obtain and how many Skypool Scriptues I can Obtain per day (and per run)
I know i get 8 from Immolation Order
but i see its possible to get more according to PWI database would just like to know how to please. .

Thank you in Advance
Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
*Out of Date*

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    That link does not mention Skypool Scriptures. I'm a little interested as well since I am considering making a recast Morai bow for the tower.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Oh just figures. LOL. I thought they would be in the spreadsheet.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Yeah i want recast sword for tower but i need to farm 69 days if immolation is the only way D;

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    What am I missing here, is the extra few attack/slaying lvls worth it? Though the bow does look pretty nice tbh
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I convinced myself i was going to get the morai recast weapon for my SB over the summer and started that project and gave up about 2 weeks in.
    Some number i have scrawled down somewhere is 8 skypool scriptures per runs that you get them?
    I think the daily only gives you either 8 skypool scriptures or 16 earthbless tome. 50-50 chance on each

Since you need a total of 720, that's 90 runs of skypool scripture rewards.

EDIT: As far as I know, the immolation order quest is the only way to get these rewards. I did probably a dozen or so runs and that's the only way I got them.
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • kurisukotze
    darkonome said:

What am I missing here, is the extra few attack/slaying lvls worth it? Though the bow does look pretty nice tbh

Well for me as g16(nv3) toon its helps alot more than g16(nv3) weap but u only see a difference when u have like 10+ phys/mag attack buff from heavenfall
    terryu said:

I convinced myself i was going to get the morai recast weapon for my SB over the summer and started that project and gave up about 2 weeks in.
    Some number i have scrawled down somewhere is 8 skypool scriptures per runs that you get them?
    I think the daily only gives you either 8 skypool scriptures or 16 earthbless tome. 50-50 chance on each

Since you need a total of 720, that's 90 runs of skypool scripture rewards.

EDIT: As far as I know, the immolation order quest is the only way to get these rewards. I did probably a dozen or so runs and that's the only way I got them.

Ah i see TYSM for the info i guess another 80 or so runs for me then xD

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Okay I have tested and got my answers

Open QSM with 50-64 toon and 95+ with immolation order helping gets 5 Skypool Scriptures (Note only 1 person can get kill)
    Open QSM with 65-74/84(not sure) toon and 95+ with immolation order helping gets 6 Skypool Scriptures (Note only 1 person can get kill)
    Open QSM with 75/85-94 toon and 95+ with immolation order helping gets 7 Skypool Scriptures (Note only 1 person can get kill)
    and the last but best (harder for g16/nv3) quest is 95-105 QSM with Immolation order will get 8 after completing the required quest

there 2 more quests but i cant find anything on them but most probably for gm or something

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    You can get 2 Immolation Orders per day if you are in Corona and have enough influence+prestige..
    You choose between Skypool Scriptures and Earthbless Tome. When I was farming for my morai recast weapon for my mystic, I was doing QM95+ only, each run gave me 8 skypools.

That is 16 skypools per day... So 90 runs of QM95+ /45 days.

I never bothered to finish though, as keeping up influence was annoying. Mystic got 48 skypools and 36 immolation orders in her bank just sitting there looking pretty.​​
  • kurisukotze
    testxvi said:

You can get 2 Immolation Orders per day if you are in Corona and have enough influence+prestige..

You choose between Skypool Scriptures and Earthbless Tome. When I was farming for my morai recast weapon for my mystic, I was doing QM95+ only, each run gave me 8 skypools.

That is 16 skypools per day... So 90 runs of QM95+ /45 days.

I never bothered to finish though, as keeping up influence was annoying. Mystic got 48 skypools and 36 immolation orders in her bank just sitting there looking pretty.​​

Yeah I don't know if its worth doing for alts but for me i need those extra slaying levels to have a smooth-ish time in Heavenfall

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • neodaystar
    neodaystar Posts: 24 Arc User
    Actually, you can get as many immolation orders you want as long as you have the influence to buy them with, and they are available to buy for 60 influence points in any Morai Order from the Advance supply npc. The leader npc of your Order also gives you an immolation order through a quest for 20 influence points (but that is once per day).
  • kurisukotze

Actually, you can get as many immolation orders you want as long as you have the influence to buy them with, and they are available to buy for 60 influence points in any Morai Order from the Advance supply npc. The leader npc of your Order also gives you an immolation order through a quest for 20 influence points (but that is once per day).

Yes I know but Corona gives 2x for 20 infl per day, but getting infl is not easy and farming QSM as 2x G16(NV3) is like 10-40mins runs depending on our luck. . well 274/720 Skypool about 3-4weeks left

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • darkonome
    edited December 2015
    Ah the penny has dropped lol.

"Slaying Levels are a PvE-only damage amplification that only applies to damage dealt to mobs. It applies to normal attacks, skills, and genie skills. At near 0 slaying level, every additional slaying level adds about 1% more damage but slaying levels suffer some from diminishing returns. At 60 slaying level (as found on G15 morai weapons) you only have +50% damage amplification.
    Slaying Damage Amplification = 3 * Slaying Level / ( 300 + Slaying Level )
    damage dealt = raw damage dealt * ( 1 + Slaying Damage Amplification )"

Specifically the diminishing returns part. So the +70 slay lvls bow would only give you +56.76% amp compared to r9rr giving +~65% so normally it wouldn't make sense but;

"These are totally separate forms of amplification and reduction that multiply with all other forms of amplification and reduction.
    For example if you get +40% damage from slaying level and +30% damage from attack level, in total you will have a combined effect of +82% damage since 1.4*1.3 = 1.82. "

So in the tower the multiplicative effect means you get a crazy tonne more damage from having the +70 slay lvls multiply with the amp from all the attack lvls you get when tower buffed than having r9rr weapon which only adds attack lvls.

So even if you're R9rr it's still well worth getting. Hell I'd even consider doing a few TM99s and getting the Unbordered Disparity complect + 6 slaying lvls with the two rings..
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    You'd still have to refine the morai though, no?​​
  • darkonome
    Well that bit deals with the attack lvls, I guess the other Tower attack buffs are they an addition to your weapon attack "p/m attack+" or do they act like a "maximum attack +", if they are an addition to your weapon attack you probably don't need to refine high or at all considering they would far out buff the weapon attack you get from refining? Not sure need numbers tbh
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
  • kurisukotze
    Hmm now im wondering whats the max slaying lvls i can get from neck, belt and rings along with buffs, atm i can get 91 slaying lvls total and if i say offline for 20 days i can get extra 25 slaying lvls. also if i didnt devour my slaying lvl cards i could be 97 or so

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This instance is a rotten garbage. Worst dungeon of all time.

I wanted to make a Morai recast weapon, but already realized that not worth the effort and patience.

No matter which path you choose, in 99.9% of the time you will find a dead end with the Original Force Guardian mob. It is disrespectful to the player, because if it was even a random instance, this would not happen in almost 100% of the time. Is something forced, if you choose a path, they do this damn mob with the dead end appear there.

This is much more annoying than the bosses.

I do not know what goes on in the heads of these chinese devs, but this Quicksand Maze can only have been the work of some **** who suffered bullying.

Definitely not worth the effort.
    Post edited by kenshin151 on
  • kurisukotze

This instance is a rotten garbage. Worst dungeon of all time.

I wanted to make a Morai recast weapon, but already realized that not worth the effort and patience.

No matter which path you choose, in 99.9% of the time you will find a dead end with the Original Force Guardian mob. It is disrespectful to the player, because if it was even a random instance, this would not happen in almost 100% of the time. Is something forced, if you choose a path, they do this damn mob with the dead end appear there.

This is much more annoying than the bosses.

I do not know what goes on in the heads of these chinese devs, but this Quicksand Maze can only have been the work of some **** who suffered bullying.

Definitely not worth the effort.

Lol yeah i said that too at the start but after 50+ runs I now know all mobs and boss (though I sometimes forget boss special skills) plus u learn how to determine when 1st boss should spawn and helps u choose between split paths

Also knowing each boss and what it does and how to stop prevent it

P.S - worst mobs Increased Life Expel mobs (purge)
    - worst boss Naga Bassara (though if i use my pots with veno amp and ironwood we can nuke before heals and purge)

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    I just got my morai weapon. Was told I could go thru without a squad, but can't figure out how. Any advice on how to do this?
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    i'm terribly sorry for this necro, but it feels like the answer isnt completely answered yet to me.
    you can get a different amount of skypool scriptures for different levels. is it possible for me to solo a 95+ QSM? (my info: http://mypers.pw/10/#543010)
    Furthermore, can you do it as many times as you like as long as you have the immolation order? Does the lvl 95 alt have to be there when the boss is killed?
    If anyone has a video that shows how to get the skypool scriptures i'd be very happy.

Thank you!

Lumpro (Tideswell)
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yes you can solo it.
    Im quite sure the character needs to be nearby while killing boss.
    95+ is the best way to get them. Its not worth doing lower versions.
    You can spam it yes, but will only get the reward as long you have the orders.

Also EU gives them as chance rewards now.
  • kurisukotze
    Yes you can solo but you need to take care as a few bosses have immunity to elements.
    Corona is best way to get order, and yes EU chest has a chance to get them too. for quest after boss dies he will spawn a blue ball with 100 hp you need to be in range for the kill (Im not sure how long it stays though, I remember my partner dying and I waited maybe 40sec at most before he was in range)

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I farmed my Morai recast in lvl 95 QSM for 7 skypool scriptures a run (which is only one less than the 100+). Something interesting about that level is that you need 2 shattered manasprite kills to be warped to the treasure room and you get one from the mid boss and one from the final boss. The thing is you can take this quest outside and into a new instance to get 2 mid boss kills instead. I actually found this faster to do since the midboss is 100% always in the 5th room from the start so you don't have to do as much back tracking. You can just drag mobs to the 5th room and aoe. It goes fast if you have a purify spell weapon.​​
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    thanks for that asterelle, it indeed is a lot faster. thanks!