Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Options
1135136137138139141»

Comments

• majaleafsfan
    majaleafsfan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options

Heard you still get on the forums to do this stuff.

I think you should give Enrage up to someone eles. Even if it is some one eles alt. At least then an active player could decidedly do what should happen. Anyways. Not saying myalt. Saying someone like old ROC members.

No, no more Enrage. The memories of what Enrage was prior to its internal downfall need to be what remain, nothing more, nothing less.

Oh dear..what happened to my username?

Mystic~

• mournemist
    mournemist Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options

Heard you still get on the forums to do this stuff.

I think you should give Enrage up to someone eles. Even if it is some one eles alt. At least then an active player could decidedly do what should happen. Anyways. Not saying myalt. Saying someone like old ROC members.

No, no more Enrage. The memories of what Enrage was prior to its internal downfall need to be what remain, nothing more, nothing less.

Oh dear..what happened to my username?

Mystic~

*likes this*

also, hate the loss of the usernames. sooo annoying!

*insert awesome siggy here*

yes, this is Anneliesse. yes, i hate the new forums. bleh!!
  • mournemist
    Options
    *poke* anyone alive around here?

• esemeli#6608
    esemeli#6608 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I do not like these new forums. Just stopped in to see if anyone I knew was still alive ~
  • capman
    capman Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    This is not how I remembered things...
    I should have left well enough alone.
  • mournemist
    Options
    capman said:

things always change.

sadly i think the forums are beyond dead these days. hope that those who still play are enjoying the game :)

• capman
    capman Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

capman said:

things always change.

sadly i think the forums are beyond dead these days. hope that those who still play are enjoying the game :)

When I rediscovered that the forum still existed, I was tempted to download the client again to see if the game was still alive.

But I won't risk that heartbreak.

If you've read the HT section of the forum recently, you'll see what I'm talking about. No flaming, no QQ, no excuses, no personal attacks, no innuendo, etc...

You know what must be done.

You either give Anneliesse her own section of the forum, OR rename the Heaven's Tear section the Anneliesse section.

Much love, HT. You'll be a warm fuzzy memory.
    -defected
  • mournemist
    Options
    capman said:

capman said:

things always change.

When I rediscovered that the forum still existed, I was tempted to download the client again to see if the game was still alive.

But I won't risk that heartbreak.

If you've read the HT section of the forum recently, you'll see what I'm talking about. No flaming, no QQ, no excuses, no personal attacks, no innuendo, etc...

You know what must be done.

You either give Anneliesse her own section of the forum, OR rename the Heaven's Tear section the Anneliesse section.

Much love, HT. You'll be a warm fuzzy memory.
    -defected

forums exist, but just barely. i think i just visit occasionally to see if anyone is talking. Sadly, there is not much of anything in the way of conversation, QQ, etc. these days. Game seems about the same. Downloaded last week...spent a couple hrs just messing around and decided to uninstall. some things are better as a memory.

glad you dropped by, defected. :)

ps: this little thread IS my section ^^

• sexyvampiremistress
    sexyvampiremistress Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Well that's a name I haven't seen in forever, defected. I'm pretty sure your archer is still dressed in that neon green fairy dress or something of the that color.

The forums are dead because they suck. They really died after the server merge happened. Which, in my opinion, only happened because PWE realized that their clientele was dwindling away and they chose to make a last ditch effort to try to save something. I really wish PWI was as much fun as it use to be, maybe then I'd be able to stomach to log in for more than 30 minutes or so at a time, when I have the time to log in....

~LoR
    kittensiggyredone.jpg
  • mournemist
    Options

Well that's a name I haven't seen in forever, defected. I'm pretty sure your archer is still dressed in that neon green fairy dress or something of the that color.

The forums are dead because they suck. They really died after the server merge happened. Which, in my opinion, only happened because PWE realized that their clientele was dwindling away and they chose to make a last ditch effort to try to save something. I really wish PWI was as much fun as it use to be, maybe then I'd be able to stomach to log in for more than 30 minutes or so at a time, when I have the time to log in....

~LoR

sad to see the forums so dead, but i guess that's to be expected. most of the people who were active forum posters moved on long ago. i agree, i think the merge was an attempt to save the game by pulling the population of players together. meh. it is what it is. as far as MMOs go, pwi is rather old so i guess it's understandable. just thankful i have so many wonderful memories with great friends that i still keep in contact with today :)

• sexyvampiremistress
    sexyvampiremistress Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    I cherish some of the memories I made playing this game. This game, as cheesy as it sounds, truly changed my life. It's where I met my soulmate, and he has shown me so many beautiful things in the world.

I, myself, have been seeking a new game to play that can manage to keep my attention for more than a few days to a week at most. There's one releasing Jan 19, 2016 that I've been waiting on for years; I'm so hoping it's not as much of a disappointment as that online RPG game by Bethesda turned out to be...
    kittensiggyredone.jpg
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options

he has shown me so many beautiful things in the world..

ewwww
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    Options

I do not like these new forums. Just stopped in to see if anyone I knew was still alive ~

Esemeli ! i always miss you when you get on here, but i understand i ninja these forums once every year lmao. Miss you! if you ever see me drop me a MSG on here or something, xD maybe ill see it one day.

-Cotto

Great times on this game with alot of people! hope if old friends lurk here and there, don't hesitate to add me on skype under hector@phantom.org (not an actual working email fyi!)
  • mournemist
    Options

I cherish some of the memories I made playing this game. This game, as cheesy as it sounds, truly changed my life. It's where I met my soulmate, and he has shown me so many beautiful things in the world.

I, myself, have been seeking a new game to play that can manage to keep my attention for more than a few days to a week at most. There's one releasing Jan 19, 2016 that I've been waiting on for years; I'm so hoping it's not as much of a disappointment as that online RPG game by Bethesda turned out to be...

currently messing around with that jan release game, and kinda enjoying it though i havent had much time to mess with it since its the holidays and all that. perhaps i'll see you around on there soon ^^

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    mournemist wrote: »

currently messing around with that jan release game, and kinda enjoying it though i havent had much time to mess with it since its the holidays and all that. perhaps i'll see you around on there soon ^^
    Ditto, though not as impressed as I thought I would be. It's basically like another version of T**A. Not happy with forced PvP in the beta either.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • knownase
    knownase Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Bump, roughly a year later! D:
    Ice Bear is pleased.
  • urbanpulse
    urbanpulse Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    what the....where the....how in the.......oh hell no not this place again...

quick someone give me a guild so i can yell obsenities at them.
  • poopie
    Options
    bump for the sake of the 2008 crew. i hope in years or months whoever sees this - hope you all been well.

- Cotto
  • pay
    pay Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    HOLY ****....YOU ALL ARE STILL PLAYING? YOU ALL NEED AN AWARD.
  • knownase
    knownase Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    knownase wrote: »
    Bump, roughly a year later! D:

6 years later now! :dizzy:
    Ice Bear is pleased.
  • poopie
    Options