Upcoming G17/R5 weapon release in PW-CN Discussion

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    The designer of the G17 weapons clearly loves the yellow colour. Those claws are way to yellow.

giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I hope they make the rank version 100 attack level and we can make our r9rr weps into that otherwise I see no reason to play this game tbh not because something better but its to extort more money when cards are bad enough and these 617 already breaking the game with the fact the only ability that will be a major factor in this game will be paralyzze in my personal oppinion because it will be the only CC for alot of these defensive procs
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Basically G17r5 duskblade will be god mode with all their paralyses, the only drawback to Duskblade atm is they are prone to getting CC'ed, take that away by giving them Purify and GoF on wep, and it's basically GG rip.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »
    Basically G17r5 duskblade will be god mode with all their paralyses, the only drawback to Duskblade atm is they are prone to getting CC'ed, take that away by giving them Purify and GoF on wep, and it's basically GG rip.

Pretty much. monkey-9.gif​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    This the facebook page source of those images and other stuff from PWCN if anyone is curious. I had another more detailed, but I lost the link. :/
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User

This the facebook page source of those images and other stuff from PWCN if anyone is curious. I had another more detailed, but I lost the link. :/

That page talks about new classes, or at least new weps as guns.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Are people really complaining about one piece of endgame gear with 60~65 attack levels being surpassed by one with 80 attack levels? That seems like a reasonable upgrade after 2 or 3 years. Ya having new weapon procs is going to shake up balance again but that's nothing new as balance is shaken up every expansion with primal skills, new classes, new passives, etc.​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »
    GoF + Purify bow*

You're probably better off with tidal on an archer due to purify being able to **** with your anti-stuns. Well, and the fact that tidal can block paralyze and purify can't.​​
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    archers with r9r3 purge bow and g17 zerk bow + 5.5k phys penetration
    sins getting the equivalent of my 2spark aoe damage on no chi cost instacast skills + purge daggers

guess wizard is going to fall down as worst class next patch... gg wellllllp​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    limonazza said:

Thought they did that in every patch already. :#
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    limonazza said:

archers with r9r3 purge bow and g17 zerk bow + 5.5k phys penetration

sins getting the equivalent of my 2spark aoe damage on no chi cost instacast skills + purge daggers

just....
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    c23c1ff431adcbefc464dce1aaaf2edda2cc9f27.jpg
    tiger-34.giftiger-34.gif Those fists tiger-26.gif

i want them tiger-27.gif​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I feel like this is the nike brand r9.

Such neon. Just do it.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    My sin is all yellow... Of all these weapons, why exactly does the daggers looks more green QQ lol xD
  • bloodedone87

giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    And for this i dont think it needs any explanation what it is. The question is: were the mats will drop?

giphy.gif

• chary
    I think my question is where does the first tier of the g17 wep come from? That forge SS seems quite clearly to be 2nd->3rd->4th->5th to me given the presence of the wep in the first forge window.​​
  • bloodedone87
    chary said:

I think my question is where does the first tier of the g17 wep come from? That forge SS seems quite clearly to be 2nd->3rd->4th->5th to me given the presence of the wep in the first forge window.​​

I may be wrong but I understood that you get G17 tier 1 by doing a quest or a quest chain that has to do with the new housing system PWCN put in the game.
    giphy.gif

• asterelle
    edited November 2015
    chary wrote: »
    I think my question is where does the first tier of the g17 wep come from? That forge SS seems quite clearly to be 2nd->3rd->4th->5th to me given the presence of the wep in the first forge window.

It's made in the first forge from 10 half medalions. Those seem to be from a daily so the first weap is fast to get.

In Mel's video you can see the 4 NPCs.

First NPC- Stage 1 weapons and Mat conversion (there are tradeable and nontradeable versions of the mats like with FSP coins)

2nd NPC- Stage 2, 3, 4, 5a, 5b weapons (tier 5 has 2 flavors, 80 att lev and 80 def lev)

3rd NPC- Reroll for stages 3 4 5a and 5b.

4th NPC- Skill Books

Also something I noticed is the stage 3 and 4 weapons can have either an active or passive weapon proc randomly (from the list of 10 procs I showed before). So that's the earliest you can get a purify spell bow or the double damage magical weapons.

The only thing I don't know about atm is how involved it is to farm the 6 major mats.
    ​​
  • bloodedone87
    edited November 2015
    For people that can translate from Chinese would be appreciated.
    http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-435.html

This way we can make an idea of what stats G17 weapons will have.
    Edit: looking again I realized those are not G17 weapons so Ignore this Comment. Sorry.
    giphy.gif

• asterelle

That's recast g15 morai gear from QSM.

​​
  • chary
    asterelle wrote: »
    First NPC- Stage 1 weapons and Mat conversion (there are tradeable and nontradeable versions of the mats like with FSP coins)

I swear...I hope they learned from r8rr qsm to not make it so you need a CS item to unbind mats.

I'll go find that vid though, thanks.​​
  • bloodedone87
    asterelle said:

That's recast g15 morai gear from QSM.

​​

Yes realized that after posting the comment thats why I edited.
    giphy.gif

• clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    guys as u can read there, u dont know if the wep g17 mean for r9 or warsong lol, butthurt ppl with g16 mad at r9 players need to take a pill, those players that use warsong wep cause as the wep g16 r9rr is g16, G16 mean Grade 16 (Lv16) lol
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    There's one thingie Kitty's quite interested in for farming purposes: which weapons have -int add? Kitty hopes at least claws, fists, bow, saber, dags and possibly sword has <.< >.>​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asterelle
    edited November 2015
    So the g17r5 weapons have 8 stats in total:

2 procs:

Offense proc
    Defense proc

4 that are pretty much the same depending on class type:
    80 attlev/deflev
    +30 dex/str/mag
    +100 spirit
    +100 physatt / magatt

and 2 more stats that are different for each subtype:
    pike: 5% crit, +185 max p.att
    dual sword: 5% crit, +185 max p.att
    glaive: -12% channel, +100 m.att
    polehammer: 5% crit, +185 max p.att
    dagger: -.1 int, +2.00 m range
    bow: -.1 int, +100 p.att
    fist: -.1 int, 5% crit
    scythe: -12% channel, 5% crit
    claw: -.1 int, +185 max p.att
    magsword: -12% channel, 5% crit
    pataka: -12% channel, 5% crit
    dual axes: 5% crit, +185 max p.att
    sabre: 5% crit, +100 p.att
    wand (mystic): -12% channel, +100 m.att
    blade: 5% crit, +100 p.att
    sphere: -12% channel, 5 attack lev

​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • chary
    edited November 2015
    Are these weps class restricted (outside of the obvious ones like tb/ns) or character bound?​​
  • asterelle
    Are these weps class restricted (outside of the obvious ones like tb/ns) or character bound?

The wand is restricted to mystic. Everything else has standard class restrictions for non-rank weapons. Weapons are untradeable and unstashable (pretty sure).
    ​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Are these weps class restricted (outside of the obvious ones like tb/ns) or character bound?

According to what Kitty could deduce from screenshots, no class restrictions outside those obvious ones. These weapon will be character-bound. Can't trade or stash.
    And it costs 320mils in crafting fees just to upgrade to g17r5. Means that Kitty needs to farm 15bils in coins to get all her weapons done.

Btw, does the magic zerk work only with magic skills or also with auto-attacks and fox form? 'Cause if not...it shucks for Kitty's HA-venos. If yush...HA-veno will be the new DPS-master race.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!