Cross-Server NW QQ

Options

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    I couldnt show for nw because I work for a living sadly but was it as I assumed a 3 server gank because everyone assume atleast 100 alts DG bring was a factor? If it did then I am ganna collect some money on some bets
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • bloodking82
    bloodking82 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

Alot of people did not attent in the NW today because the rewards just suck huge donkey d/cks and i guess tideswell had the numbers today? dunno but i will not attent aswell as the rewards are not increased, there is just no point.​​

This right here,

Me, and alot of others are not gonna attend NW anymore untill they fix the NW tokens issue.

The second problem is, There are still a million and 1 TT70 geared alts in NW, you need to cap it on soulforce, not on level
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Do I go through 3 hours of tw footage first or NW footage...​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

Alot of people did not attent in the NW today because the rewards just suck huge donkey d/cks and i guess tideswell had the numbers today? dunno but i will not attent aswell as the rewards are not increased, there is just no point.​​

Tideswell had a slight numbers advantage but overall populations were pretty close today. Tideswell definitely seems to be the server to beat. Etherblade needs to step up their game.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options

I just wanna say...Grats Tideswell on OWNING Dawnglory in Today's Cross server NW by ALOT of points. I guess it just goes to show you how awesome our server is....xD

I didn't understand it was DawnGlory versus Tideswell. I thought there were two other servers (and they were closer), but now I know we, Dawnglory, need to only fight Tideswell next times. Thanks for telling :)

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    The second problem is, There are still a million and 1 TT70 geared alts in NW, you need to cap it on soulforce, not on level

That's commander's job to do. A good commander's. Commander can limit entering battles by soulforce. Unfortunately Tideswell's didn't use that limiter, as far as Kitty knows.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    conclusion : not even half the amount of ppl that attended on 8 servers are palying now.... thus rewards did not drop by 8times the amount
  • bloodking82
    Options

That's commander's job to do. A good commander's. Commander can limit entering battles by soulforce. Unfortunately Tideswell's didn't use that limiter, as far as Kitty knows.​​

It doesn't limit the NW on soulforce. It's PWI's job to fix NW so it's enjoyable and cannot be "abused"

Put a 17.5K soulforce minimum on NW then only the ones with G16/R9 can enter with like +5 refines.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    I just wanna say...Grats Tideswell on OWNING Dawnglory in Today's Cross server NW by ALOT of points. I guess it just goes to show you how awesome our server is....xD

wait let me understand this
    every nation had 400 players today

flame and frost both pushed light (dawnglory) allowing free lands to dark

light (dawnglory) ended second despite being focused on all sides

owned? egg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gif

dont mad its bad for health 4Head.png​​
  • mulier
    Options
    ppl qq bout missing rewards... same ppl qq before bout missing pvp... now we got cross pvp... ppl qq .. does everything one does in a GAME have to have some kind of reward bound to it?
  • capnk
    Options

Kitty shouldn't make assumptions about what a commander can and cannot do. The soulforce limiter does not work. All you can do is limit number of each class that can enter a land. That's it.

I don't know what kind of things KokaiCookai did, but he got results in two NWs. So I'd say he did a fine job.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    mulier said:

ppl qq bout missing rewards... same ppl qq before bout missing pvp... now we got cross pvp... ppl qq .. does everything one does in a GAME have to have some kind of reward bound to it?

let them quit NW. That means more tokens for the rest who do it. Besides the cost of NW for me is part of my HP and MP charm. I gain tokens for gear upgrades. Don't quite understand why people still think this needs to be a farming instance for pure profit when it is a combat instance for glory like TW.

I LOL'd at those who complained about the EU server owning the others because they had 200+ more people than the rest because I knew that is 200+ more people the tokens are divided. Dod you see their QQ about ho little they received on Friday despite winning so good? Can't have it all.
  • jadasia
    Options

So let's get started comparing them...

Old NW
    8 servers
    2 NW per Server per week
    70.000 Tokens per NW

TOTAL: 8x2x70.000 = 1.120.000 tokens per week

New NW
    4 Severs
    2 NW per week (All servers shares the same NWs now)
    70.000 Tokens per NW

TOTAL: 2x70.000 = 140.000 tokens per week

Conclusion: Amount of tokens earned per week droped 8 times.

I think people are spoiled with so few attending NW the past year or so. I recall when NW first came out people were getting maybe 80 to 120 tokens each if they were lucky to get any at all even if it was just like you said with 8 servers and 2 NWs a week and 70K tokens per server each NW.
  • mulier
    Options
    jadasia said:

mulier said:

let them quit NW. That means more tokens for the rest who do it. Besides the cost of NW for me is part of my HP and MP charm. I gain tokens for gear upgrades. Don't quite understand why people still think this needs to be a farming instance for pure profit when it is a combat instance for glory like TW.

I LOL'd at those who complained about the EU server owning the others because they had 200+ more people than the rest because I knew that is 200+ more people the tokens are divided. Dod you see their QQ about ho little they received on Friday despite winning so good? Can't have it all.
    you sir, did not get what i wrote... but its ok =)

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Final land results Sunday, took picture as NW ended.
    i.imgur.com/M1wpzzC.png
    M1wpzzC.png

My squad was focusing on fighting dawnglory and I had lot of fun! It was way better than friday.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Same Did not attend as the tokens suck I was at work also but could have been able to pay.

Will unlikely attend as charm costs more than It would cost to buy tokens after all the damage and time.​​
  • bloodking82
    Options
    jadasia said:

mulier said:

TW doesn't give rewards ( besides 1 random MOG to 1 faction per week ) to upgrade gear, NW is specifically made to upgradde your G16 to recasted versions, and you are telling me it's not a farming PvP instance?
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    testxvi wrote: »
    Final land results Sunday, took picture as NW ended.
    i.imgur.com/M1wpzzC.png
    M1wpzzC.png

My squad was focusing on fighting dawnglory and I had lot of fun! It was way better than friday.

everyone was focusing on fighting dawnglory and yet we ended second with equal numbers egg-1.gif

guess we are the challenge egg-41.gif​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia said:

mulier said:

People think NW is a farming instance because thats what it is. If it wouldnt be a farming instance people wouldnt get suplies tokens that can be exchanged for rapture, cannies, seal of war, warsoul mats, r8 mats and other stuff.
    Saying its a combat instance for glory like TW its you lying yourself. But hey if you want to believe that exchange your suplies for any of those things i mentioned and than give those things away for free or drop them in a crowded place and the luckies person picks them up.
    giphy.gif

• shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    limonazza said:

everyone was focusing on fighting dawnglory and yet we ended second with equal numbers egg-1.gif

guess we are the challenge egg-41.gif​​

I saw your squad for the majority of the NW so I know you didn't win any fights in 2 hours egg-1.gif It's a shame we didn't get a chance to fight better players on the server... I can only attend NW once a week.
  • capnk
    Options
    limonazza said:

everyone was focusing on fighting dawnglory and yet we ended second with equal numbers ​​

Actually I sent my stronger squads against Dark. You were fighting the weaker half of Twilight Temple and they were still all up in your base. Whereas my stronger people were stalemated with Tideswell. So yeah not impressed with Dawnglory outside of their ability to show up on Fridays.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    limonazza wrote: »

guess we are the challenge egg-41.gif

Such a challenge your squad lost every fight to my squad tiger-30.gif​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    capnk said:

limonazza said:

everyone was focusing on fighting dawnglory and yet we ended second with equal numbers ​​

Actually I sent my stronger squads against Dark. You were fighting the weaker half of Twilight Temple and they were still all up in your base. Whereas my stronger people were stalemated with Tideswell. So yeah not impressed with Dawnglory outside of their ability to show up on Fridays.
    He did tell us to fight Dark...

But ye...we didnt have a single battle against Dark Nation, because we prefered to fight Dawnglory, and we generally just do what we want to do.

Im not one to claim our server (Twilight Temple) is the best, simply cuz I dont believe this myself...Though I believe our squad quite comfortably picked apart Dawnglory in battles in which the numbers definately were not in our favor...Though they were really competitive battles. Ill have my video online in an hour or so. :)

limonazza was in every single one of those battles, and lost them all, so lets not get too comfortable with the smacktalk, not only did u outnumber us 2:1 or even 3:1, but not a single person in our squad has even close to your gear :D

Lets just stick with a ''Good Fight''

• capnk
    Options
    You noob you're not my strong team, euzebe is. Best psy.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    What this game really needs is a 1on1 Cross-Server Tourny. Back in the day when I had to rely on 100+ ppl in one nation it was aweful to see how many failures we have on our server...now that I have to put up with nearly 400-600 ppl in X-Server Nation Wars from our Fail server...well. No offense but unless there is X-Server 1on1 count me out of that useless waste of time. I wont stand there and let myself get ganked by all server when I could clearly 1on1 them without even breaking a sweat.

No ty, no ty. Teamplay is not my strong suit. For a reason.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    Was another fun NW this time spent most of it pushing Etherblade in Frost. Got to speak to a few more people from across PWI and fight some good squads. Sundays are more even numbers wise, I think the general strategy will be to hard push Dawnglory as they'll usually have higher numbers to prevent them getting an early lead, then switch to whoever comes out on top.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jadasia
    Options

jadasia said:

mulier said:

TW doesn't give rewards ( besides 1 random MOG to 1 faction per week ) to upgrade gear, NW is specifically made to upgradde your G16 to recasted versions, and you are telling me it's not a farming PvP instance?
    If you go there to farm instead of competing against other players then you deserve to be disappointed. I'm talking about those who farm for profit. the "I don't even make enough to pay for my charms and pots" crowd. NW is supposed to more than just getting tokens. It's a PvP event. And people who need tokens for gear upgrades are still going to get them for gear upgrades. Just takes a bit longer.

Besides since tokens are less plentiful rap and canny prices sharply increased. There still is a profit incentive due to supply and demand. I get half as many per weekend yet make twice as much off each. Some people will never be satisfied regardless. QQ because too many tokens drove prices down now QQ because fewer tokens driving prices up. Good god.
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow said:

What this game really needs is a 1on1 Cross-Server Tourny. Back in the day when I had to rely on 100+ ppl in one nation it was aweful to see how many failures we have on our server...now that I have to put up with nearly 400-600 ppl in X-Server Nation Wars from our Fail server...well. No offense but unless there is X-Server 1on1 count me out of that useless waste of time. I wont stand there and let myself get ganked by all server when I could clearly 1on1 them without even breaking a sweat.

No ty, no ty. Teamplay is not my strong suit. For a reason.

Well... don't let us bully you into quitting. Hoorah did that to "top" factions on Twilight Temple server and now we're lacking activity in NW. Shot ourselves in the foot there. :(
  • jadasia
    Options

jadasia said:

mulier said:

People think NW is a farming instance because thats what it is. If it wouldnt be a farming instance people wouldnt get suplies tokens that can be exchanged for rapture, cannies, seal of war, warsoul mats, r8 mats and other stuff.
    Saying its a combat instance for glory like TW its you lying yourself. But hey if you want to believe that exchange your suplies for any of those things i mentioned and than give those things away for free or drop them in a crowded place and the luckies person picks them up.
    See the above post. As I stated before if you go there just for tokens then you deserve to be disappointed. It's a PvP event. farming in a general sense is PvE.

And I'll say it again one last time. the Laws of supply and demand will dictate prices of anything made from tokens. Still profitable. Hell, I recall when NW first came out within the first few months raps were still selling for 240K each. Now they are selling for 92K each currently. Think about that. Until raps are 240K again I think it would be hard pressed to say that the amount of tokens we get is a real issue since we are nowhere near what it was when NW first started. NW participation plummeted and so did server populations and people got fat and spoiled with the tokens being distributed to a shrinking population.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sunday's NW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIn209UbzL4

I think we're going to be fighting Etherblade or Tideswell next week, seems we've alrdy battled most of what Dawnglory has to offer. Plus we dont wanna make them quit NW ;x

Also was this map the exact same as friday? cept everyone moved clockwise 1 spot?
    I do hope it doesnt continue to be like that, I hope the nations will be full random so we wont have Dawnglory and Tideswell on opposite sides each week.