Cross-Server NW QQ

Options

Comments

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    it would be better if there was a way to put squads randomly into random nations, like it used to be before... but i dont know if thats even possible.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    It was pretty fun, Tideswell having almost 200 fewer people than Dawnglory got almost the same credits I think it was like 1040 vs 1080, so our tokens were bad but not horrible, I got around 140. We were frost nation and Dawnglory was Flame so we didn't get to fight them as that probably would've been good fights. Tideswell has a pretty good amount of EU players, being East Coast.

I had to rebind all my keys which yeah hopefully is a one time deal, the PK thing I don't mind as I'm in PK mode anyway.

I'm surprised things didn't go horribly wrong with porting people around so good job, people will complain about everything they can tbh, and the few kinks can be easily ironed out.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    I didnt even get mailed my NW reward..

Being told i needed to collect them from the area after the cross server NW yet there was no option. i spoke to every npc as i was trying to find a way out and the only option i got was to leave. (I made sure to talk to everyone before i left incase i missed anything new). A lot of others on Etherblade ive spoken to had the same problem with only 1 option (to leave)
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Options
    You just didn't wait long enough. Hopefully you will get them on Sunday.
    This is pretty logical that since we were teleported to another server, the mail would be sent on this specific server.
    I myself got the rewards without no problem in the mailbox on cross-NW server. I waited a few minutes and since it seemed to be longer I afk 25/30 minutes and got them when I came back.
  • altamira111
    altamira111 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    The total number of tokens must be increased.

16k personal credit in 3rd nation and 34 tokens after 2 plat. guard charms + pots is nothing but dumb. If the event is not covering what you are spending to have fun, this is nothing but robbery.

Friday NW can be EU time but Twilight Temple is a west coast server and we will never have the numbers for this timezone, our friends working will never be online so I demand the sunday NW to be server-wide only or west coast time so that we can can enjoy it with our friends.

Updates are for making something better. We were promised a token increase in server merge which was a joke with a tiny bit of increase. Now the joke got bigger.

Pull yourself together Arcgames.

• Increase total token quantity.
    • Make Friday and Sunday different timezone for NW if you are going to keep cross-server.
    • Inform player about updates as "no access to boutique not to mess things up/purge cause of server change(login-out)".
    • Inform NW Generals. Put a limit on each nation entry as mentioned before. 300 x 4 nations seems fair to enjoy.
    • Put either a timer before people can regroup or get them inside as a squad.
    • [TW]
    • Open a post to gather information on transfer connection drops to temp server in and out.
    • Fix the WhiteName/BlueName. You can at least port people out bluename and they can change to white instantly if they wish.
    Ygt | Earthguard Seek | LC
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    was lil confusing at start but got the wing of it soon after the event charms suprised me lucky i had plat in bag yeah low token count which was expected soon as i saw the total amount . I know things will be getting readjusted soon enough to please most ppl. All in all i was having great time fighting TT players GG . tho do to some things i was only half way into the nw afk rest of the time hoping to have full action next NW for the fight. Didnt really get to try fighting other servers much was focusing on the win. But for me was fun nevertheless. Dawnsglory got the 1st win. they had a big army lol. We see how things are next time. :)
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

The total number of tokens must be increased.

16k personal credit in 3rd nation and 34 tokens after 2 plat. guard charms + pots is nothing but dumb. If the event is not covering what you are spending to have fun, this is nothing but robbery.

Friday NW can be EU time but Twilight Temple is a west coast server and we will never have the numbers for this timezone, our friends working will never be online so I demand the sunday NW to be server-wide only or west coast time so that we can can enjoy it with our friends.

Updates are for making something better. We were promised a token increase in server merge which was a joke with a tiny bit of increase. Now the joke got bigger.

Pull yourself together Arcgames.

• Increase total token quantity.
    • Make Friday and Sunday different timezone for NW if you are going to keep cross-server.
    • Inform player about updates as "no access to boutique not to mess things up/purge cause of server change(login-out)".
    • Inform NW Generals. Put a limit on each nation entry as mentioned before. 300 x 4 nations seems fair to enjoy.
    • Put either a timer before people can regroup or get them inside as a squad.
    • [TW]
    • Open a post to gather information on transfer connection drops to temp server in and out.
    • Fix the WhiteName/BlueName. You can at least port people out bluename and they can change to white instantly if they wish.
    Or create a friends list on the cross server for fast PT invites in you want to run with them as a PT. You people are on a different server and all that stuff needs to be setup again.

A lot of people are not going to do NW because it isn't worth it to them. Think about that. Friday's NW had a large population because it was new. NW populations will decrease eventually and that will increase the number of tokens for the rest of us. I say give it a few weeks.

If putting a limit on the number of players for NW then they need to make the pass obtainable only once per week so that those who attended one NW cannot attend the other thus reserving the space for those who would miss out.

White name issue. get used to it. It's not like it'll kill ya all to be white for 8 hours after NW. After all I spent 7 years being white name and I did fine.

* This biggest issue I had was the confusion due to the incorrect information from the NW NPCs on our servers. They stated NW started at 20:20 and ended at 24:20. Uh hello? There is no 24:20 and NW did not last 4 hours. Need to implement some fast localization corrections in that NPC description. Also need to add some clarification that the NW rewards are sent on the cross server instead of sent to the regular server.

Other than that and a whole lot more lands and people in NW it really wasn't much different than regular server NW.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yer I did not find this that fun TBH. 550 Odd for one nation. Well at least it gave Flame Nation the only win they may have this year...

Until the tokens are sorted out wont be playing this. I do more damage to a charm that I may as well spend the coin on new items / Gears with out the time. To be fair I was worried they would not sort this out but I was trying to have some faith in the System and other people.​​
  • mertana1988
    mertana1988 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    darkonome said:

It was pretty fun, Tideswell having almost 200 fewer people than Dawnglory got almost the same credits I think it was like 1040 vs 1080, so our tokens were bad but not horrible, I got around 140. We were frost nation and Dawnglory was Flame so we didn't get to fight them as that probably would've been good fights. Tideswell has a pretty good amount of EU players, being East Coast.

That's exactly the reason you got so many points - you were on the oposite side of map. Dark and Light focused on Flame after people of all other servers yelled on world chat "Flame has over 500 people we have 300 each! Attack them!". Flame ended up protecting from the main forces of those 2 nations(and potentially some poeple from your nation too - the teritories touched in middle for a while) and you only got to fight those people from Light and Dark who decided not to listen to world chat suggestion.

I seen this pattern quite often in regular NW as well. When a nation was getting a lot of points at first a switch of force was expected to occur as 2 nations bordering with it decided to focus on "not letting it win". And the nation on opposite side of map was having easier time, not needing to protect from the strongest players of the bordering nations.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

BTW. I am from Dawnglory. Had about 19k score, got 87 tokens. Having 500 people in nation sucks reward-wise.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Im just glad everyone for the past couple months on forums who said all ex-HL did was QQ about our merge finally got to see what It feels like to be at the bottom of the food chain. Imagine trying to do tw with a poor turnout yeah but dw like you said to ex-HL GET OVER IT YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    blazerboy said:

Im just glad everyone for the past couple months on forums who said all ex-HL did was QQ about our merge finally got to see what It feels like to be at the bottom of the food chain. Imagine trying to do tw with a poor turnout yeah but dw like you said to ex-HL GET OVER IT YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME

Wait..if you are saying what I think you are...hard to tell with how badly written that is, you are praising HL for winning NW? LOL....Dawnglory BARELY won that NW and had well over 150 more people then the other nations. That is hardly a win. If your numbers had been down..or this had been during a time Tideswell was more active, you would never have won. Enjoy your "win" clearly you have a huge lack of skill on Dawnglory.

Edit: you had about 170 more people then Tideswell and only won by 44 points. LOL what a joke.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    This is some good QQ. I'm glad I have no interest in NW, because I'd be sorely disappointed when after 2 hours of it I'd end up with no reward and white named for 10 hours :/
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options

blazerboy said:

Wait..if you are saying what I think you are...hard to tell with how badly written that is, you are praising HL for winning NW? LOL....Dawnglory BARELY won that NW and had well over 150 more people then the other nations. That is hardly a win. If your numbers had been down..or this had been during a time Tideswell was more active, you would never have won. Enjoy your "win" clearly you have a huge lack of skill on Dawnglory.

Edit: you had about 170 more people then Tideswell and only won by 44 points. LOL what a joke.

In all fairness, Harshlands was notorious for having a **** load of AFKers in NW. So to loose to a nation full of AFKers is pretty funny. Ive seen 10+ afk toons in a many matches in NW when harshlands was a server, on many occasions.

The way NW is setup, those who have higher soulforce will score more points doing nothing while people run flags or dig crystals. NW is literally an instance where if you cash shopped (have very high souforce from refines etc..), you get to do nothing, and reap the rewards. This was when I did NW last anyway, its been a while since I have done it.
    NGTUy53.png

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    does anyone know how many tokens a commander recieves for nw besides the ingame answer of "based on how well your server did."..... like an actual relative amount... cause if your payin 10s of millions i'd think you should at least get like 5-10x the average tokens?​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @zoner112012 i did not praise DG at all for the win since 1 its obvious it was numbers and 2 the rewards sucked so hard who cares lol. Point im making its so many people acted what HL was dealing with was no big deal but when they experienced now its a issue shoes on the other foot and i cant help but laugh
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    It was said in another thread that the commander gets 1.5% of the nation's total. I got 162 in last-place Dark, so I'll about break even with what I spent and current token prices after Sunday's NW. Not something to do to make a significant profit certainly.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options

blazerboy said:

Because two border nations focused on Flame. I wonder how many points will get Tideswell in the same situations. LOL

Stop QQing like noobs. You'll never get the same amount of people. NEVER! It happens everywhere.

https://pw.mail.ru/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=162318&d=1393611985
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=162222&d=1393181376
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=162162&d=1393007224

Deal with it.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Yap, numbers dont really matter in this case. Why? Logic. At unpopular times like these for most US people it is most likely that you encounter the very active and well geared ppl in NW from the US Server while I can assure you that at least 200 if not more from Dawnglory have been either undergeared or afk people that could've been not participating in the first place and it wouldn't have changed anything.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    and there is a limit of players per battle, you know. the more users 1 nation has, the harder for a full squad to enter and have an impact.

anyway, i call BS on the guy that claimed to have 162 token in dark.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    aphrodita said:

and there is a limit of players per battle, you know. the more users 1 nation has, the harder for a full squad to enter and have an impact.

anyway, i call BS on the guy that claimed to have 162 token in dark.

Dark(Like Light) got 11kish tokens. If they were commander(as they claimed) and got 1,5% of the total then 0,015 * 11000 = 165.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    jsxshadow said:

Yap, numbers dont really matter in this case. Why? Logic. At unpopular times like these for most US people it is most likely that you encounter the very active and well geared ppl in NW from the US Server while I can assure you that at least 200 if not more from Dawnglory have been either undergeared or afk people that could've been not participating in the first place and it wouldn't have changed anything.

BS.
    No matter how active and well geared people are nobody in their right mind will skip their job day for a stupid NW. Same for those that have school. Not everybody is like you to take days off work for pwi activities.

And no you cant assure anyone unless you checked every player and made a list of the gear of every person who attended nw. Dont forget the other nations had undegeared and afk people too. I didn't find a single dawnglory person i could 1shot. They either had the gear or they could still take a couple of hits enough to AD and run away then come back again. Im sure you had 1shots too but where were they i dont know.

But with the current issues of low tokens and forced pk less people will show up. Fridays will probably just be dawnglory party ground. Tideswell did well cause they were opposite of dawnglory and just went for etherblade and TT that were already fighting dawnglory. Easy lands.
    aphrodita said:

The more people a nation has the more maps they can take. The more likely theyll outnumber the other nation in fights. Trying to somehow find a legit reason as to how numbers dont matter just makes you look stupid. Like I said the majority of the fights i went to my nation had half the numbers flame had. Sure we won a few maps we were outnumbered but more often than not we couldnt. No matter how good a person when you are greatly outnumbered you will lose unless those are a bunch of 1shots that deal no damage to you.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    This is no BS. It's the truth. Just watch my Vid ijs.

https://youtu.be/wiwZted472g

Just look at the fight at around 30 mins. I felt like I was literally fighting all of the enemies alone. This being in a situation where it's been 30 (my side) vs 23 (enemy). This is rediculous. The sheer amount of useless ppl prevents actually good ppl from entering certain battles. I gladly could get rid of anyone that is not even g16 in NW. With the new Offensive and defensive index at hand they should've limited entry depending on Strenght and not culti.

This might sound arrogant and all but lets face it. Anyone that doesnt even have G16 gear is a useless leecher. Nothing more, nothing less. Granted...I#ve experienced certain situations in which bad geared players could achieve victory simply by using brains and ccing the shet out of ppl but unfortunatly thats very rare. Most undergeared players are just as bad in terms of skill.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    Can I transfer servers? I like my EST qq
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    lol zoner mad kid

light and dark fought dawnglory only (flame) giving free lands to frost, hell even frost tried to push on flame it was a 1v3 nations scenario and yet dawnglory won

talk less and play more kiddo​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    x) Dawnglory people saying the numbers didnt matter.

Twilight Temple has 1 TW faction thats destroying everyone else in 10 minutes, that faction had 2 whole squads going into NW, thats 20 ppl from the pool of ~100 that are the clear strongest on the server :*

Also, if you think ur the only server that was winning 10v30 ur pretty stupid and uve prolly never done NW, every server had at least 1 squad like that. Not to mention you were fighting people that dont even do TW, most of which are severely undergeared aswell :(
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    WTB Q.Q about Tideswell's dominance.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I just wanna say...Grats Tideswell on OWNING Dawnglory in Today's Cross server NW by ALOT of points. I guess it just goes to show you how awesome our server is....xD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Alot of people did not attent in the NW today because the rewards just suck huge donkey balls and i guess tideswell had the numbers today? dunno but i will not attent aswell as the rewards are not increased, there is just no point.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    So... I WAS getting 300-600 tokens per weekend. Now? I can't make Friday's NW because I have to clock in when it starts, and on Sunday's NW, I got 36 tokens. That doesn't even come close to covering the cost of the 2 plat HP charms I burned up.

So, either fix the rewards, or it's gonna be 1 server vs nobody.

Even if this does get 'fixed', I don't know if it would ever be worth it to do NW again.
  • delarocquee
    delarocquee Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    So let's get started comparing them...

Old NW
    8 servers
    2 NW per Server per week
    70.000 Tokens per NW

TOTAL: 8x2x70.000 = 1.120.000 tokens per week

New NW
    4 Severs
    2 NW per week (All servers shares the same NWs now)
    70.000 Tokens per NW

TOTAL: 2x70.000 = 140.000 tokens per week

Conclusion: Amount of tokens earned per week droped 8 times.