holiday-login-event

aphrodita
aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
its the 12th and i got 3 puri scrolls on all chars.

ehm, i guess we gained an extra day? :)

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    not certain but pretty sure those scrolls are either from something else, or a bug in the event, since on the event news page it says that Tier 1 the three exp scrolls is for logging in for 5 days. but like i'm said. i'm not certain
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • mertana1988
    mertana1988 Posts: 20 Arc User
    There was an info somewhere in the forum that any character 50+ logged at 11th of November will get a reward.