What is "Action Stone" quest?

Options
Hi,

At the top of the list of active point quests for today is a quest called "Action Stone", but it is not in my find quest list or in the "Daily Event", "Instance" or "Special Event" tabs of the Event Calendar...so I have no idea where to pick up this quest or what to do with it.

Some rumor on the server was that you had to sell 1 Lucky Coin to complete this quest...but to who and where?

Anyone managed to do the "Action Stone" quest or know where to pick it up?

Thanks

Comments

• mrmusi
    mrmusi Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    A Lucky Coin can be exchanged for an Action Stone item from Assistant Wang Tsai. Using this item grants 10 active points for that day. As to why it is considered a daily that gives points is unclear (at least to me), and I won't know much more until tomorrow, or a day where it isn't listed.​​
    As I get better and better gear I find that skill is worth a lot more. Frankly, seeing a +12 person who seems to not know how to use a genie is disgusting.

Oh well, why not check out my PWI Toon?
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Options
    It's not really "considered a daily". When they introduced Active points they said we would have a way to "buy" them. Here we are.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Action Stone: An item from Assistant Wang Tsai that costs 1 lucky coin and grants a quest, (a quest which auto completes upon receiving?) which gives 10 active points, so it is listed under the active points quest tracker, along with all other quests that grant active points upon completing, or can be completed with active points. It will be a permanent addition to that list, as it will grant active points every day, as many as you purchase.

Makes sense.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • mrmusi
    mrmusi Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, I get why it's listed there. I guess a better way of phrasing it is, "Why does it take up a 10 point slot?" Before, there was a total of 70 active points available, and now its down to 60 from "regular" dailies because of the stone. Perhaps they should just increase the amount of points available each day.
    As I get better and better gear I find that skill is worth a lot more. Frankly, seeing a +12 person who seems to not know how to use a genie is disgusting.

Oh well, why not check out my PWI Toon?