Everyone is on the naughty list

Options
2»

Comments

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    nakhtuul said:

I haven't been around much myself, took a hiatus, but it seems this Community's 'new CM' that was chumming it up with the rest of the player base on Etherblade has abandoned you.

When will this community realize, PWE has no interest in feeding into their community? They don't want to dedicate the resources (meaning a cubicle, salary, equipment, staff) because no matter what, people will still play, and still charge money that will fund PWE's other, more popular games.

Just give up already, guys.

It feels like the CM position is what they make interns do, then either the CM gets a real assignment and prioritizes, quits, or becomes staff with "actual" work to do
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    Options
    mosz said:

nakhtuul said:

I haven't been around much myself, took a hiatus, but it seems this Community's 'new CM' that was chumming it up with the rest of the player base on Etherblade has abandoned you.

When will this community realize, PWE has no interest in feeding into their community? They don't want to dedicate the resources (meaning a cubicle, salary, equipment, staff) because no matter what, people will still play, and still charge money that will fund PWE's other, more popular games.

Just give up already, guys.

It feels like the CM position is what they make interns do, then either the CM gets a real assignment and prioritizes, quits, or becomes staff with "actual" work to do
    This is probable. @thenamesdomino joined Arc on February 24th, and was focused on other games. Considering how bitchy, whiny and childish this game's community has become, it's probably PWE's form of hazing for newbs to the company or punishment for not performing well.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Neah, it's just that they're abusing their staff to no end. Domino is the sole CM for 3 or 4 titles,s o that's why he can't keep up with all the madness. ​​
    DeffyNature
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    PWE will never give us a dedicated CM. We originally had that with sparkiesoft and then they made him work on several other games at the same time after a bit. PWE has proven time and again that they don't give a **** about the player base. The new Cross server NW is another proof of this. I am waiting to read threads of people saying we need to boycott PWE so they take us seriously. It seems that will be the only way that PWE will wake up and start giving any care for the player base. You know it is bad when you can't even resolve and issue through the BBB with PWE and instead get the same exact derp you got in tickets. Either they will finally start taking players serious, or they will just close the game down.
    ln5aR6B.jpg