War Front Expansion Maintenance 11/10 - 10PM PST - Expansion Raffle

Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Still down? Last expansion took pretty much the same time. Just chill
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    nakhtuul said:

Easiest way to server status is this link. I shortcut it to my desktop personally but its always worked great for me.

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussions/1196406/unofficial-server-status

Page not found, patsy.
    Same for me
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User

To celebrate our 11th expansion being released on 11/11 we are holding two special giveaways! :)
    All characters above LV50 that log in on 11/11 will be entered into the first raffle:
    • We will pick 1111 random characters from those who logged in to receive 20 Event Gold.

They are just going to keep it offline all day so they wont have to give away things to the raffle winners :p
    banner01.jpg
  • sizaansil
    sizaansil Posts: 3 Arc User
    So wait.. Maybe it's in chines times? O.O I mean thay are pretty much shorter than us, humans, right?
    So.. for they the time flows slower, right?
    So..
    Im just bored o.o
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    sizaansil wrote: »
    So wait.. Maybe it's in chines times? O.O I mean thay are pretty much shorter than us, humans, right?
    So.. for they the time flows slower, right?
    So..
    Im just bored o.o

Drugs are bad, hmkay​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I can't play Tahm Kench, guys. ):​​
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    ok so I cleaned the bathroom, then read news, then did laundry, now im considering cleaning the kitchen. I need help before I die of boredom.
    Pls tell me the servers are up?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

ok so I cleaned the bathroom, then read news, then did laundry, now im considering cleaning the kitchen. I need help before I die of boredom.

you can bake a cake too
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Love the new NW time. I am an American on a American server and do not have to stay up 1/2 the night to participate now
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2015

beast21g said:

you can bake a cake too

Next you tell me i should take up knitting , right? :D
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    sry classic beauty but they're not -.-

Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • rowenadawn
    rowenadawn Posts: 1 Arc User
    Awesome they fixed stuff in game. :D
  • bashemall
    bashemall Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    beast21g said:

you can bake a cake too
    Bake me one too :smiley:

How do we add smileys to the posts btw? ;o

• noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    SERVERS ARE UP!
  • carloalberto#5732
    carloalberto#5732 Posts: 6 Arc User
    not all of them
  • fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Servers are up!
  • sizaansil

SERVERS ARE UP!

yo mom Q.Q
  • daerontasardur
    ...not on tideswell -.-

• khurshed
    khurshed Posts: 16 Arc User
    tideswell is still down
  • daerontasardur
    ...i should move to EU server,since i live there ^^

• carloalberto#5732
    carloalberto#5732 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Tide is up too
  • daerontasardur
    Ok...tide's up

• phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    All the trolling at US players...... its not about being able to adapt most ppl are still at work and school @ 20:10 CET making it impossible on Fridays especially to attend it isnt about "being salty" or w/e ppl. I agree EU ppl have had it rough but at least they mostly could attend just had to be up at the butt crack of dawn not during work and school hours, but how fun is Friday NW really going to be when 3/4 of ppl are not there anyways and the population of EU ppl on ech server is different just FYI at all the ppl calling names at others for being upset, some of the servers nations will have no one barely in them while the EU server is gonna be slammed full of peepz so basically your going to have 1 nation rolling NW every week anyways lolz early congratz to the EU servers for dominating the token market since tht is waht will happen its gonna be worse than your 1 sided TW's honestly at this point i expect no less we should just hand PWI the gas can and lighter and watch what they do with it because clearly they are on the war path to **** off their player base so why not burn it all down while we're at it hahahahaha!
  • sizaansil
    Up all. Good gaming time. and may the force be with you.
    In the next maint time: Why Cinese guys are shorter than us.
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User

you higly overestimate the NA population compared to EU... how many other servers get booted from NW cause it says instance full ?

instance full means nothing... ive seen people with 5+ toons in NW running auto culti or standing around afk at spawns.

The new 100+ req might lower it, but there are probably more undergeared/skilled 100+ alts than there are "main" toons
    ( seen 100+ rb bms with a Hf debuff that ran out before the dragons animation and rb 100+ sins/clerics still wearing r4 tops and less than 5k hp)

They could have added that instance combat capability as a requirement too (an average rating or something that would determine if a toon was "worth" entering ) since it requires actual work and not just a pill baby or ror levelled bh alt that did half its culti (and probably didnt even learn skills)​​
  • malusita
    malusita Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am angry because my toon no is reborn and bh 100 give me fsp!!!! T.T
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User

The new 100+ req might lower it, but there are probably more undergeared/skilled 100+ alts than there are "main" toons

BH 100 slaves.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Dawnglory gonna win every single NW due to the terrible choice of time. gg.
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Living in New Jersey (US East Coast), I do not get back home till after 7pm (19:00). Guess I will not be attending this...

A smarter way to do this (and not something I would expect from PWE after years of seeing their "decision making"), would have been to have both regular NW and Cross-Server NW, while having each on 1 of the 2 time slots (would give everyone more of a way to attend both)... Either dispersing rewards, or having some new type of reward involved.

#nosurprise :*
  • sileste
    sileste Posts: 1 Arc User
    So basically, NW is now only accessible to EU players only and those who don't have to work during those hours and those who don't have school? The rest of us won't have access to the rewards, leaving those who made money off of NW out of luck also. At least with the EU facing odd times they had the choice to stay up and play. I'm not missing work for PWI. I don't have that kind of dedication in me. Sorry. D:

A better solution would have been 2-3 different times in one day. I was looking forward to this but oh well. Keep doing those log in events PWE, they motivate me sometimes.