War Front Expansion Maintenance 11/10 - 10PM PST - Expansion Raffle

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    limonazza said:

US kids mad? 4Head.png4Head.png4Head.png

EU players played your stupid TZ for years, then they had been forced to reroll on EU serv, time to adapt shall you?

And it's total bs that US ppl playing dawnglory are off the events, look at our TWs... i have yet to see a TW where NA players did not attend... even @ 2 PM, (except for the bankrydog carebears egg-2.gif) figure 8 PM that would be NW time!!!!

8 PM TW slot always have steady attendance from US players on dawnglory (which is CET), so what are you guys complaining about?

When we had 9 AM TW slots, how many of you showed up to attend TWs?

it's still the weekend for gods sake, it's just a matter of do i like to game this weekend or do else? If youd like to game you will play any hour slot as always, else you will do otherwise

so why mad...

First of all, if you made character to NA server knowing its NA time based, you really have no grounds to complain. Its so illogical argument I cant understand ppl still try to pull it off. If you didnt like the times, nobody forced you to play. HL signed up for NA times and is a completely different thing.

People arent really complaining bout Sunday really, its Friday. 3 servers are working during NW hours. Honestly Friday should be towards west coast times, Sunday for EU times. This way everybody get decent timed NW once a week.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    It would be great if you could stop giving a bad image of EU people though...

I'm myself obviously happy about the event time staying basically the same as the ones I had before the expansion, but don't see the point to laugh at non EU people while being that arrogant and aggressive...
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    saxroll wrote: »
    US kids mad?

EU players played your stupid TZ for years, then they had been forced to reroll on EU serv, time to adapt shall you?

And it's total bs that US ppl playing dawnglory are off the events, look at our TWs... i have yet to see a TW where NA players did not attend... even @ 2 PM, (except for the bankrydog carebears ) figure 8 PM that would be NW time!!!!

8 PM TW slot always have steady attendance from US players on dawnglory (which is CET), so what are you guys complaining about?

When we had 9 AM TW slots, how many of you showed up to attend TWs?

it's still the weekend for gods sake, it's just a matter of do i like to game this weekend or do else? If youd like to game you will play any hour slot as always, else you will do otherwise

so why mad...

First of all, if you made character to NA server knowing its NA time based, you really have no grounds to complain. Its so illogical argument I cant understand ppl still try to pull it off. If you didnt like the times, nobody forced you to play. HL signed up for NA times and is a completely different thing.

People arent really complaining bout Sunday really, its Friday. 3 servers are working during NW hours. Honestly Friday should be towards west coast times, Sunday for EU times. This way everybody get decent timed NW once a week.

when i've started the game, i had no idea about if there were events - what times the events had - there was no EU server - so option was forced

when i got to know at what time main events were, i was already rank 8, i already made tons of friends\game buddies and still there was no option for a EU server

when EU server came out i was r9+12 on NA server, and yet i had to reroll to be able to attend main events w\o having to wake up @ 3 am

ah yea, 4 years ago r9+12 wasnt as cheap as it is today ^^

and yea there are many like me

also if they put confy times for cross server NWs,
    which time slots do you think they gonna reserve for cross server TWs?

this is a good call, because they will prolly reserve the universally better time slots for the largest portion of the playerbase (na players) for the cross server territory wars - bloody treasure island

so this is good else -> PJSalt.png​​
  • keihan007#7641

we made a character to NA server cause there was no other choice. And when EU came available we had no way of transferring our characters there. So yeah it's a legit reason.

So what? Nobody forced you to play a game, which has events, with incompatible time zone for you. Nobody put gun to your head and forced you to play on NA server. If you played anyways and invested lot of time/money, you made the decision to deal with the time zone.

• herbage
    herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
    Some of those "big experts" are talking like there are only US players on US servers, but believe me or not, there are more European players on those servers, we on HL had same situation we had way much more EU players. Of course after the server merge the minority which was US players cried like crazy but they didn`t know how it was for EU players to do any events at 2 or 3 am for years, and right now they cry to do events in the morning or middle of the day. But i agree that, Fridays NW should be moved on Saturday, and TW on Sunday should be moved on Fridays, in this way all sides would be satisfied.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015

So what? Nobody forced you to play a game, which has events, with incompatible time zone for you. Nobody put gun to your head and forced you to play on NA server. If you played anyways and invested lot of time/money, you made the decision to deal with the time zone.

^ Homer_monkey_think_brain.jpg
    hello? anyone there?

when you start the game and you are literaly a newbie, you do not know the time zone, you do not know events and what time events are​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

So now you can just deal with it.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    even bumping up the NW 2 hours so its 11pm for Europeans would make more of the US playerbase able to attend.

not happy....​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited November 2015

for the first 2-3 years the GMs explicitly promised to work on times for EU players though
  • schnubbelpuh
    schnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    Server on?
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    saxroll said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    ye, nobody forces NA players to attend NW at new times either if they dont like it, so what exactly is ur point? ur saying others cant complain while u urself can? lol

• dblazen1
    tricksie wrote: »
    even bumping up the NW 2 hours so its 11pm for Europeans would make more of the US playerbase able to attend.

not happy....

>All of Europe is in 1 and the same time zone
    Do you even time, bruh?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• keihan007#7641
    edited November 2015
    limonazza said:

^ Homer_monkey_think_brain.jpg

hello? anyone there?

when you start the game and you are literaly a newbie, you do not know the time zone, you do not know events and what time events are​​

Because you are too lazy to find out the time zone server is based on is no excuse. Its not like they hid the information bout it.

As for the clowns telling NA players to deal with, I do hope you remember this next time merges come around. Chances are sooner of later youll lose your precious EU server as there is 3x there was 1 EU server to 7 NA servers.

• dtk3013#6001
    dtk3013#6001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any changes in Duskblade skills?

We are excited to announce that tonight's maintenance will include the patch for PWI War Front!

The patch notes can be viewed here.

We are starting the maintenance a little early tonight at 10 PM PST instead of the regular 11 PM PST since it will be a large update. Since this is an expansion maintenance it could last 4 to 5 hours.

Special Expansion Raffle!

To celebrate our 11th expansion being released on 11/11 we are holding two special giveaways! :)
    All characters above LV50 that log in on 11/11 will be entered into the first raffle:
    • We will pick 1111 random characters from those who logged in to receive 20 Event Gold.
    All accounts that charge zen into the game will be entered into the second raffle:
    • We will pick 11 users to win a War Avatar S Chest! (The item will go to the highest level character on your account)
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    herbage said:

Some of those "big experts" are talking like there are only US players on US servers, but believe me or not, there are more European players on those servers, we on HL had same situation we had way much more EU players. Of course after the server merge the minority which was US players cried like crazy but they didn`t know how it was for EU players to do any events at 2 or 3 am for years, and right now they cry to do events in the morning or middle of the day. But i agree that, Fridays NW should be moved on Saturday, and TW on Sunday should be moved on Fridays, in this way all sides would be satisfied.

personally as someone who works mostly nights and weekends, a 2/3 am even would be splendid for me. but my post earlier in the thread was meant to show how it could potentially be possible that at some point a couple factions worth of people could miss out on the Nation Wars on Tideswell if it conflicts with a 1:30 PM TW that happens to run the full 3 hours. I am actually trying to look at all sides of things here myself. Personally ive missed out on a lot of TW/NW time slots the past couple of years due to my work schedule. Sometimes i would log an alt on west server to do NW at (for me) 11:20 PM to 1:20 AM. Here I am sitting at the computer still at 6 am waiting on this expansion maint to be over with. Maybe you live in EU, Australia, or US.. things happen at different times for everyone around here. Personally i wouldnt mind if NW was 11 PM EST since I'm usually home around that time, and I could make it a lot more often.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Well now that pwi can go to hell any NA players wanna play Blade and Soul with me and call it a day with PWI?? :D
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    When will they be up here in Europe? :)

Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • bob4e27
    bob4e27 Posts: 13 Arc User
    how much time till servers back?
  • daerontasardur
    :( INdeed....

• lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    well they were supposed to be up around 30mins ago latest so not sure lol
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    There once was a time, EU players where forced to play on US servers cause there was no EU server.
    When people asked things on forum, they where rude told to stop qq ing, stop playing if u dont like it, and got laughed at.
    Then there came an EU server, and US people got rude at them for writing on US forum, while they had no other option than to ask there. There was an EU forum, but it was kinda dead so they had to go on US page.
    So maybe this is a bit funny and a sort of pay back to US players for making EU players miserable all times they had no other option than play/write in/on US server/forum
  • dblazen1
    As for the clowns telling NA players to deal with, I do hope you remember this next time merges come around. Chances are sooner of later youll lose your precious EU server as there is 3x there was 1 EU server to 7 NA servers.

Give me a D. Give me an E. Give me an A. Give me an L. What do you spell with it?
    Deal with it.

Chances of our version of PWI shutting down entirely is higher than a merge of all 4 servers anytime soon.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• daerontasardur
    KK ty so much Lilliida....i'll keep trying <3

• daerontasardur
    All still down ...put ur back into it pw >:)

• samwise101#8505
    samwise101#8505 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Could someone post when the servers are back up, would appreciate it thanks much....
  • bob4e27
    bob4e27 Posts: 13 Arc User
    I guess even GMs dont know that lol
  • samwise101#8505
    samwise101#8505 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well seems like it's the waiting game then... nice