War Front Expansion Maintenance 11/10 - 10PM PST - Expansion Raffle

Comments

• bee11
    bee11 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    TW moved back from 14:00 PST to 13:30 PST to make room for NW
    NW at 20:10 CET
    Converting times to Server:
    TW at 13:30 Server ... Why did this change? There was no conflict and this makes TW closer to NW.
    NW at 11:10 Server (lasts until 13:10)

What if instead of CET they meant EST?

NW at 20:10 EST
    TW at 13:30 Server (lasts until 16:30) [1:30 PM to 4:30 PM] -- THIS MAKES SENSE!
    NW at 17:10 Server (lasts until 19:10) [5:10 PM to 7:10 PM]

So somewhere CET got used instead of EST as was intended ... but what will the actual time be? Wait and see.

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I love how you can block people on the new forums so OP

That's actually an Enhance feature. The common folk can't do that. monkey-1.gif

Woot Totally worth the time installing it Thanks again <3egg-33.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    So if the Cross Server TW instance isn't coming with the update can you reset the TW map then? Because the cross server TW map is affected by land count. Since its not coming with this mini expansion there's no real reason to not reset the TW map.
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Where are you getting that the guild needs 5 lands? Wouldn't it be better then to just reset map now and implement cross server tw in like a month then?
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User

phmn wrote: »

So if the Cross Server TW instance isn't coming with the update can you reset the TW map then? Because the cross server TW map is affected by land count. Since its not coming with this mini expansion there's no real reason to not reset the TW map.

No, they aren't resetting it so that factions can get 5 lands to participate in the new event.​​

They only need 5 lands to participate in the cross server TW instance Treasure Island. Which from the patch notes is NOT coming this expansion. So once again I raise the question why isn't the map being reset?
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    i <3 the NW time. finally something that isnt at 11pm or in the middle of the night or 5am. :trollface:
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Regarding NW...
    I think the time for Sunday NW is good for most people, but Friday NW should be left to west or east coast times. Most people in the US won't be able to participate on Friday.

Then again, if Friday was US based time and Sunday EU based time I'd never bother to wake up for Friday NW when I can just wait for Sunday to participate. Many EU players might feel the same way, so then we'd still have imbalance. Still an US based time on Friday would also benefit the players in the Australlian time zone I think? Two different time slots is really the best option to give everyone a chance to participate at least in one of the two NWs.

Regarding TW map reset...
    I find it a bit weird they won't reset map now if we're not getting cross-server TW yet. Top factions will just take over the map. One of the two factions I am in will most likely get kicked off the map this week, and I doubt they have a chance to get back on and gather five lands. Assuming that's the number of lands needed. Well, maybe we'll pull ourselves together, and manage to get some lands from other Tier 2 factions, but right now the members just want a break from TW.

I understand wanting the strongest faction to represent your server. I agree with that, but I saw it as fair to let any faction try out the event at the beginning. I mean over time it's probably just going to be the tier 1 factions competing anyway. That's how I see the situation. Maybe I'm wrong and non top factions aren't even interested in the new TW.

Regarding the new BH...
    I like FSP as BH because then you get to do both in one go. It's already been a long time (two years?) since New Horizons. People have had plenty of time to rebirth at least once, along with rebirthing their alts. Sucks for new or returning players but how many of those do we even get?

It's not that I am fine with with locking people out of a BH, but I don't think it's that bad because most people should be able to do it, and we still have the other BHs available. Remember when we used to skip Lunar because of the fee? Sad to see BH TT go away though...
  • kaiserzoltar
    kaiserzoltar Posts: 14 Arc User

*To account for the times of cross-server Nation Wars, the 2pm Sunday timeslot for Territory Wars has been moved to 1:30pm.​
    For the NA servers, this poses a bit of a problem.

For the West Coast, since the new 11AM NW timeslot runs all the way up until 1:10-1:20 PM, there would be no time to gather your TW squad and get ready as most TW factions start preparations 45-60min before TW. For East Coast servers, that's 30 minutes for TW to complete. Even in a no show, it takes roughly 10 minutes to get to the other side and kill the crystal with 4 catas. With people actually there, it would take longer.

The times before this update may not be ideal for everyone, but a certain level of balance existed (more in favor of NA, but the company is located in NA making it understandable.)

It might be more effective to have an alternating schedule.
    Something like:
    Friday: 20:10 CET - Cross-server NW, 20:10 PST - Normal NW
    (For the Normal NW, the time could be whatever it normally is for your server sans the EU server which could match EST or PST)
    Sunday: 20:10 PST/EST (whatever could be decided upon as an appropriate time) Cross-server NW.

The TW timeslot could be left alone for an appropriate time allowed to complete TW.

But this is unfair for EU as they would only get ONE NW. I feel this compromise is better than before as by this argument, EU had ZERO before.
  • wolvenmacry
    wolvenmacry Posts: 8 Arc User
    surtr *The Level 100 Bounty Quest to kill Illusion Nemen: Null in the Twilight Temple has been changed, and now requires killing Tyrant Prince Mushi in Flowsilver Palace. This quest can be done on any mode.

SO! characters no RB cant doit ? <<?
  • wolvenmacry
    *The Level 100 Bounty Quest to kill Illusion Nemen: Null in the Twilight Temple has been changed, and now requires killing Tyrant Prince Mushi in Flowsilver Palace. This quest can be done on any mode.
    SO! characters no RB cant doit ? <<?
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    bee11 said:

TW at 13:30 Server ... Why did this change? There was no conflict and this makes TW closer to NW.

TW at 13:30 Server (lasts until 16:30) [1:30 PM to 4:30 PM] -- THIS MAKES SENSE!

So somewhere CET got used instead of EST as was intended ... but what will the actual time be? Wait and see.

Oh please let this be true! 20.10CET would just be stupid. The majority of the players are from the US, most servers are US servers, and the EU server didn't even exist when most started playing, so why put it on a European time?! I am European myself, and I would not be happy with this, considering the majority of people would not be able to participate, and therefore no one to go up against..
  • wolvenmacry

You mean that bh100 where everyone gliched? Yup time to rb your alts :D Dont worry your doin firs rb in a week.

rb 20 alts to do bh pff too much
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Who the fu** told you majority of players on dawnglory are from usa? You dont even have US guild with lots of territories, guilds are mixed mostly soo stfu

#LearnToRead #MadBoy
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    This somewhat reminds Kitty of her ol' good "Moar randomness to BH100s"-suggestion. o.o

Kitty suggested making almost every boss in lvl 99+ instances into possible BH1/BH2 bosses. But she faced strict opposition because FSP and UCH would set a RB-limit. But now PWI ish making Mushi as BH-boss setting that RB-limit anyway.

Kitty's a little worried about that "Instance Combat Capability rating" as people will most likely start asking for that for FSJ and FWS Mobless. Since it's entirely stat-based, it doesn't take skill into account at all and Kitty happens to be one of those with relatively bad stats (because she's too busy RB-leveling her army to do all dem primal dailies for bloods for passives) and relatively good playing skill >.<'

Kitty also wonders what that PV-reset with lucky coins works. We'll see if we get rid of the PV-opener pain.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Wow. Well at work at the moment so time will tell.
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    this makes no sense - quoting from the OP:
    *Nation Wars are now cross-server. Each server will be assigned a different nation (at random), and battles will occur on Friday and Sunday at 20:10 CET.
    *To account for the times of cross-server Nation Wars, the 2pm Sunday timeslot for Territory Wars has been moved to 1:30pm.

IF CET is the correct time zone to base NW off of - This would mean that NW is now at 2:10 PM EST, with TW starting at 1:30 PM, and if it runs 3 hours until 4:30 - everyone in that TW misses out on NW. Not good. For west coast NW would be at 11:10 AM running until 1:10 PM and they still make the 1:30 PM TW time on sunday by the scrape of their nose.

OTOH if the times were based on EST instead:
    West coast NW would begin at 5:10 PM, and if theres a sunday TW it would begin at 1:30 PM and last until 4:30 PM if it runs the full 3 hours, giving players all the opportunity to make both TW and NW with 40 minutes between to restock on supplies used in TW, more than the currently listed time. For EU players, NW would begin at 2:10 AM and run till 4:10 AM, which im sure SOME will make, but not entirely sure of all - if said players actually reside in the EU rather than the US. EU will not be affected TW wise by this time slot.

NW *could* be shifted a couple hours earlier to begin around 6:10pm EST, 3:10pm PST, and 12:10 AM CET - but that would put west coast players potentially missing half a nation war on sundays, though better than east coast members potentially missing an *entire* nation war.

WTB time zone synch stone to resolve this issue.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    bee11 wrote: »

That's a really big mistake / typo if that's the case then.
    Gotta love time btw;

20:10 CET = 11:10AM PST (west coast servers(?)) = 2:10PM EST (east coast servers(?))
    Means NW is from:
    * 20:10 CET - 22:10 CET (8:10pm - 10:10pm)

* 11:10AM PST - 13:10PM PST (TW is at 13:30PM PST, so what exactly is the issue here? Being some hardcore muh serious business TW faction that requirest 2 hours upfront everyone in vent/raidcall for coordination?)

* 2:10PM EST - 4:10PM EST

Would mean that you have 20 minutes after NW to get your **** into TW, but lets be honest, when do friday and sunday slots even get filled anymore for TW except for right after a reset where you TW against mobs anyway?
    I don't see the problem to be honest, you either have 20 minutes to get into TW or 40 minutes to get into NW. Either should be more than enough.

On a more requested "fix" note:
    *The once-per-day restriction on entering the Endless Universe has been removed. Completing the quest after killing Ghost Wing will award you with an additional Tuc Su Toxin.
    Well it's about time.

On a finally note, but imo could use some more restrictions:
    *Nation Wars now requires level 100 and a cultivation level of Aware of the Myriad or Aware of the Void to enter.
    Add rebirth 100 to that as well, would filter out even more​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User

rocky19 said:

rocky19 said:

Welcome to the **** timezone PWI :)

Btw, what about cross Server TW? There is no info about it on the patch notes, so is it not being implemented?

what cross server TW?
    The Battle for Treasure Island mentioned in this
    Coming Soon! We would like to give each faction more time to conquer territories.
    wrong mindset there, the map doesnt have an unlimited amount of free lands to be taken.

you cause the opposite! the strongest factions already have around 10 lands and will just get more. whoever somehow still had 5, will most likely lose them in the following weeks. or other strong factions force alliances to block certain disliked opponents from entering the event.

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User

... For EU players, NW would begin at 2:10 AM and run till 4:10 AM, which im sure SOME will make...

I am sure some from US will also be able to attend at CET...

On a more serious note, CET seems to be the best timezone for the events, making it early afternoon and late afternoon for both US and EU players, I would maybe change friday nw to saturday?

If you sugest something with nw being at 2am for EU players, that is no solution at all, it is only shifting "your problem" to someone else....
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Lmao Do you know how many NA plagers on dawnsglory literally either quit CSing, Quit logging or tell me to start other games with them. Ive been here 7yrs pwi and you still have a hard time getting it. Its so sad my friends are winning war avatar raffle on dawnsglory with just $100 lol thats chubb change but the fact so many ppl lost faith in the poor service and decisions made by this game many csers abandon their post or refuse to cash shop. That just leave farmers and when farmers need stuff like packs they are SOL making them pissed **** rolls down hill PWI you made 1 server suffer now everyone's ganna understand Harshlands suffering
    Post edited by blazerboy on
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ellany
    ellany Posts: 35 Arc User
    A big thank you for the changed NW times .... at last <3<3
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Maybe I sound selfish but the S chest matter when does it startband when does it end you cant just start one w.o giving us any times and is it like normal where 5 highest chargers win the S chest or is this some bullcrap one and I should ignore please clarify
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    i guess EU has more CSers than the whole rest of the servers to get advantaged this way egg-1.gif

you need to cs more US bishes egg-2.gif

EU > NA PJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.png​​
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Seriously, they should have reset the TW map now, this week. It's been a bit more than the 3 months, and now at this rate we honestly wont even get TW map reset after 6 months. tiger-18.gif
    I mean, if the "Battle for Treasure Island" first will come in another 3 months, and then they wont reset the TW map when that gets live either. It's afterall 3 months ago now since we were told cross-server nation wars is "coming soon". So I wouldn't be surprised if this takes 3 months too. And of course it wouldnt make sense to reset when it's finally live. So, +SomeMoreTime before reset can take place, because factions apparently need to gather more land for the "BTI" which only allows less and less factions to participate as time goes on, as the top tier factions will take over more and more of the map.

----
    current.png​​
  • opalhs
    opalhs Posts: 34 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

You gotta see that the majority of ppl playing PWI at the moment (even on US server) are EU ppl. I can see no other explanation for this.

BTT: I love you guys...those Patch Notes are pure Love <3 Absolutely Perfect. BUT. You didnt announce the times for X-Server TW and the new PvP-Event yet..I guess they follow later?</p>

Best decision for nw.Thank you pwi for making this new nw time,love new nw time <3
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    huehuehuehuehue i LOVE THIS thanks PWI for having nice NW times mouse-25.gifmouse-25.gifmouse-44.gif

This expansion is just awesome so far mouse-23.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • freebowjobs#3522
    freebowjobs#3522 Posts: 1 Arc User
    where to find server status?
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    Anyone manualy dl ptch and cn tell me the size of it?
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    US kids mad? 4Head.png4Head.png4Head.png

EU players played your stupid TZ for years, then they had been forced to reroll on EU serv, time to adapt shall you?

And it's total bs that US ppl playing dawnglory are off the events, look at our TWs... i have yet to see a TW where NA players did not attend... even @ 2 PM, (except for the bankrydog carebears egg-2.gif) figure 8 PM that would be NW time!!!!

8 PM TW slot always have steady attendance from US players on dawnglory (which is CET), so what are you guys complaining about?

When we had 9 AM TW slots, how many of you showed up to attend TWs?
    it's still the weekend for gods sake, it's just a matter of do i like to game this weekend or do else? If youd like to game you will play any hour slot as always, else you will do otherwise
    so why mad...

PJSalt.png​​