War Front Expansion Maintenance 11/10 - 10PM PST - Expansion Raffle

sheepclouds
sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2015 in General Discussion

We are excited to announce that tonight's maintenance will include the patch for PWI War Front!

The patch notes can be viewed here.

We are starting the maintenance a little early tonight at 10 PM PST instead of the regular 11 PM PST since it will be a large update. Since this is an expansion maintenance it could last 4 to 5 hours.

Special Expansion Raffle!

To celebrate our 11th expansion being released on 11/11 we are holding two special giveaways! :)
All characters above LV50 that log in on 11/11 will be entered into the first raffle:
• We will pick 1111 random characters from those who logged in to receive 20 Event Gold.
All accounts that charge zen into the game will be entered into the second raffle:
• We will pick 11 users to win a War Avatar S Chest! (The item will go to the highest level character on your account)
OqejO6Y.png

Comments

• blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    *Nation Wars are now cross-server. Each server will be assigned a different nation (at random), and battles will occur on Friday and Sunday at 20:10 CET. - CET = Central European Time right? , i guess thats a big kick in the **** to the west coast? o.O . so thats 12 noon for West coast and 2pm East coast , correct me if i'm wrong. Will the times for the new TW instance be the same time to?
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    *Nation Wars are now cross-server. Each server will be assigned a different nation (at random), and battles will occur on Friday and Sunday at 20:10 CET. - So thats 3am-4am for most the EU players, so it will be 3 nations in the NW not 4 lol. Especially Sundays. Not QQ-ing as i am not from there just stating the facts lol.

CET=Central European Time. That's Dawnglory's server time, Kitty assumes?

So it will be amuricans that will be gimped here, especially on fridays as americans will be mainly working at NW-time. But that's 21:10 for Kitty so Kitty kinda lieks dat.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

*Nation Wars are now cross-server. Each server will be assigned a different nation (at random), and battles will occur on Friday and Sunday at 20:10 CET. - My bad misread that , i guess thats a big kick in the **** to the west coast? o.O

Uh I don't think so. 20:10 CET (Central European Time) is actually 11:10 AM PST and 2:10 EST US. Good luck getting very many from the US to attend cross server NW on Friday morning
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User

*Nation Wars are now cross-server. Each server will be assigned a different nation (at random), and battles will occur on Friday and Sunday at 20:10 CET. - So thats 3am-4am for most the EU players, so it will be 3 nations in the NW not 4 lol. Especially Sundays. Not QQ-ing as i am not from there just stating the facts lol.

CET=Central European Time. That's Dawnglory's server time, Kitty assumes?

So it will be amuricans that will be gimped here, especially on fridays as americans will be mainly working at NW-time. But that's 21:10 for Kitty so Kitty kinda lieks dat.
    ​​

Yes your right i totally misread that sorry xD , i guess it would of been hard for them to really figure out any time to suit everyones best needs but they have kinda screwed the west coast in that, east coast isnt so bad and the Harshlands players might come back to the game on EU server now they can participate in things to i guess.

@jadasia yes your right , i honestly didnt thing it was that early misjudged by an hour though, thats a rawe deal :expressionless:
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    i have to say @thenamesdomino that this is a very terrible idea. how can you run an event that only 1 server's people will be able to attend normally. i mean i get that you have to manage the times somehow but this friday timeslot for NW is really RE-TARDED.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Now all the other servers get to feel HL's pain. o:)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    chary said:

Now all the other servers get to feel HL's pain. o:)

Whoever is on charge of these decisions should be fired, seriously.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Damn, maybe they can let the change available for one week so I can actually not wake up at 5 am for NW. ​​
    DeffyNature
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Welcome to the **** timezone PWI :)

Btw, what about cross Server TW? There is no info about it on the patch notes, so is it not being implemented?
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    I at minimum expect our faction icons to return after this maintenance. egg-3.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

• rocky19
    tek1nig said:

I at minimum expect our faction icons to return after this maintenance. egg-3.gif​​

This guy, **** off really wit your crappy icon issue dude
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    rocky19 said:

Btw, what about cross Server TW? There is no info about it on the patch notes, so is it not being implemented?

what cross server TW?
  • rocky19
    edited November 2015

rocky19 said:

what cross server TW?
    The Battle for Treasure Island mentioned in this
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino Omfg please tell me this is just a bug. A lot of people in the US will be at work, school, ect. This is some bs..

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    I love how you can block people on the new forums so OP ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    TBH....I like the time change as I would rather do it earlier in the day myself..however it does come with problems for people that clearly can't be there at that time. What I am really confused about is...why is this completely replacing REGULAR NW......why not have regular NW and cross server be 2 different things with different rewards? This makes little sense to me...or at least reduce the rewards to equal our and still have both.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    So let me get this: Normal NW is going to be replaced with Cros Server NW? There isnt going to be 2 different NW in diferent days like some ppl said will be? If its so than Im not happy about it.
    Good that ''The once-per-day restriction on entering the Endless Universe has been removed. Completing the quest after killing Ghost Wing will award you with an additional Tuc Su Toxin.'' . But let me ask this: if somehow I get out before killing Ghost Wing or somehow Ghost Wing teleports me and the squad kills him before Im back will I be able to enter again?
    Dont like the fact that BH TT3-1 have been replaced with FSP Mushi. Any other bh could have been replaced not Nemen.
    giphy.gif

• mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    rocky19 said:

rocky19 said:

what cross server TW?
    Coming Soon! We would like to give each faction more time to conquer territories.
  • xskysoldier
    @sylenthunder Can you tell us why they decided to mess the time zone for NW, for the ones in the US? XD

• jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    doubt see my icon but why not everyone spam that the cross server rotates time zones. each server time gets round hell rw is random days. wouldn't really be that hard add code make rotate by server
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • rocky19

rocky19 said:

rocky19 said:

what cross server TW?
    Coming Soon! We would like to give each faction more time to conquer territories.
    Well, all the factions that have considerable amount of competitive people already do have the lands to meet the requirement, and you aren't resetting the map now so I don't get why there s a delay with this. But I'm fine with it

You guys really do something about the "CET" **** that you spit on players if not you would lose more and more players no matter what content you release. What's the point in releasing a Cross server NW when clearly players in US cannot attend it on fridays? The ratio of EU players compared to US are peanuts and whoever made this decision have like -1 IQ lol

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    You gotta see that the majority of ppl playing PWI at the moment (even on US server) are EU ppl. I can see no other explanation for this.

BTT: I love you guys...those Patch Notes are pure Love <3 Absolutely Perfect. BUT. You didnt announce the times for X-Server TW and the new PvP-Event yet..I guess they follow later?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    @sylenthunder Can you tell us why they decided to mess the time zone for NW, for the ones in the US? XD
    I wish. For Sunday the time is ok, but for Friday it really sucks. I said previously that they should leave the time alone for Friday, and then set it to something more agreeable for Sunday. 22:20 CET would make more sense to me for Sunday's.

Also, looks like PWE lied out their **** again. No 3-month reset for TW. I'm betting we're going to be getting the same 6-month cycle now due to the changes.

Oh, and dare I forget to mention... Where is our esteemed CM?

I'm betting he's in the same boat as our customer service team.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • spaz95
    spaz95 Posts: 110 Arc User
    Yay. Thanks PWE for **** over your whole oceanic region with that Nation War time switch. 4:10AM-6:10AM for the west coast of Australia.

NW was the only good PvP left, thanks to you people switching ALL servers PvE even though I chose PvP for a REASON! I dont play this game for its PvE content. PvE content is pretty poorly designed at end game. I mean just look at WarSong City HALF OF YOUR GOD DAMN PROPS ARE FLOATING!

GG PW... GG
  • xskysoldier

I wish. For Sunday the time is ok, but for Friday it really sucks. I said previously that they should leave the time alone for Friday, and then set it to something more agreeable for Sunday. 22:20 CET would make more sense to me for Sunday's.

Also, looks like PWE lied out their **** again. No 3-month reset for TW. I'm betting we're going to be getting the same 6-month cycle now due to the changes.

Oh, and dare I forget to mention... Where is our esteemed CM?

I'm betting he's in the same boat as our customer service team.​​

And i assume no majority of complaints will make them change the Time zone back to normal. Since Pwi never changes anything LOL. GG Pwi.

• iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Due to my work schedule, the new Friday NW is fine by me, and I look forward to it. Sunday, in either time prior or after the update was not good for me, so no loss.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• sylenthunder
    surtr wrote: »
    *To account for the times of cross-server Nation Wars, the 2pm Sunday timeslot for Territory Wars has been moved to 1:30pm.
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but with NW at 20:10 CET (11:10am PST), that means that NW will last until 1:10pm PST, which puts it closer to 1:30pm than 2pm.

How in the hell does this make any sense?​​

​​
  • sylenthunder
    edited November 2015

​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I love how you can block people on the new forums so OP

That's actually an Enhance feature. The common folk can't do that. monkey-1.gif
    ​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I love how you can block people on the new forums so OP

That's actually an Enhance feature. The common folk can't do that. monkey-1.gif

We do not speak of the commoners, they may only wash our feet and serve us. onion-54.gif
    ​​
    DeffyNature