> Double Int Daggers

hexeditor99
hexeditor99 Posts: 4 Arc User
Short of buying the daggers, how long did it take you to recast your daggers for double interval? I currently have death thorn daggers with one interval..double interval would give me 4.0 aps...worth it?

Comments

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    This is like asking someone that won the lottery how long it took, then expecting to win the lottery after a similar time playing.

I would suggest you upgrade to the G16 Netherworld Guidance daggers and aim for one interval as the +40 attack levels is most probably better dps 3.33 than 4.0 without the att lvls.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • hexeditor99
    hexeditor99 Posts: 4 Arc User
    So then it would be correct in saying that atk levels are worth more than a higher interval?
    I understand getting netherwold guidance but being low on funds is setting me short...plus
    i havent had the time to get enough badges or do fws to get the mold, etc.

Has anyone made calculations on the damage differential of the additional attack versus atk level damage?
    If so can you please link it, I'd love to take a look. Thanks for the response!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    The g16 40 atk levels are worth much more than the g15 double int. The math has been done to death in this subsection if you search a bit.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    yeah its basically a fact. g16 period, then 1x -int at least. then farm up the badges to roll double. at this point endgame content is somewhat aps-resistant. i think most sins are going sage now too, unless they only use the demon sin for farming tt.
This discussion has been closed.