Anniversary Contest Winners Information Needed!

sheepclouds
sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2015 in Official Announcements
I still need a character name and server you would like your event gold to go to for these accounts before I can send off the full list:

@zelth
@ralucutza
@bangbang

I sent forum messages to you that you can respond to if you don't want to post your information on the forums. :)

Thanks!
OqejO6Y.png
Post edited by sheepclouds on

Comments

• sheepclouds
    I submitted the other names so those players can get their event gold and will do a second submission with these accounts when I get their information :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • b1ademaster
    b1ademaster Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hello,
    umm have the rewards started rolling out ?
    Because i was supposed to get 1000 Zen :/
    Thanks.
  • sheepclouds

Hello,
    umm have the rewards started rolling out ?
    Because i was supposed to get 1000 Zen :/
    Thanks.

I usually get an email when they are done sending out rewards and I haven't received one yet. I will let you know when I do. :) Any event gold people got late last week was from the Gold Tag event.
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 16 Arc User
    Have the Physical rewards been sent out because I totally lost the thread and didn't know I won, lol. Anyway, Cheers!
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Also, for the zen, where do I find that to transfer over to my server?
  • sheepclouds
    edited October 2015
    I just asked and the zen prizes for the Anniversary event haven't gone out yet. When they do, they will be credited to your Arc account :) I think they were waiting for these last people to send their info, but they are going to go ahead and set up the send since it has been a long time without a response.
    OqejO6Y.png
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    About the zen transfer, you stated you didn't need info from us on it. but we can no longer manually transfer zen from our wallet as far as i know and some of us have characters on several servers. Don't they at least need the server we want it sent to?
  • sheepclouds
    zigheart said:

About the zen transfer, you stated you didn't need info from us on it. but we can no longer manually transfer zen from our wallet as far as i know and some of us have characters on several servers. Don't they at least need the server we want it sent to?

You should be able to transfer zen from your wallet by clicking the "transaction history" button and then transfer funds. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • chary

zigheart said:

You should be able to transfer zen from your wallet by clicking the "transaction history" button and then transfer funds. :)
    I still haven't received the zen from the contest I won yet. Any eta on that?
  • sheepclouds
    edited November 2015
    chary said:

zigheart said:

Thanks for letting me know! :) Just to be extra sure before I send the request again, have you checked your wallet:
    - Login the main website.
    - Click CHARGE at the top.
    - Click on > Purchase History.
    - Click the Transfer $ button.
    - Choose the correct game/server/amount.
    - Click Apply to confirm the changes.
    -
    Since we gave them your forum account name, it just goes to your account not a specific character :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • chary

chary said:

zigheart said:

Thanks for letting me know! :) Just to be extra sure before I send the request again, have you checked your wallet:
    -
    Since we gave them your forum account name, it just goes to your account not a specific character :)
    I can confirm it's not there.
  • sheepclouds
    chary said:

chary said:

zigheart said:

-
    I can confirm it's not there.
    Thank you! Sending a message off to let them know it is missing. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dischordia
    Mine's not there either. Nor have I gotten any information about the physical prizes, no e-mail or anything D:
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Same here. I've nothing in my purchase history.​​
  • sheepclouds

Mine's not there either. Nor have I gotten any information about the physical prizes, no e-mail or anything D:

Same here. I've nothing in my purchase history.​​

Thank you for letting me know, sending another message! :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dischordia
    Thanks a Bunch Sheepy! Your hard work is not overlooked <3
  • sheepclouds
    Oh, and we are still boxing up and getting shipping squared away for the physical prizes! Some of the international shipping requirements were trickier than we thought they would be. We are shipping all the prizes from the US, including the prizes for players in other countries. I will post back here when we have shipped them all out. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • sheepclouds
    Please check again, you should have your zen now! If there is anyone else who is missing their zen, let me know, since it seems like something might have gone wrong with the send attempt. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • chary
    Got the zen now. ty Sheepy.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
  • chary
    So apparently I got a First Time Buyer's Gift for transferring gold, but I got one previously when they first came out even though I hadn't CS'd since 2011. So I can't open it. Should I just go ahead and npc it?
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    What about the event gold prize? I still have not gotten anything.
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    I still don't have my Zen. i can't access the transfer page it seems. there is no button to press.

photo Untitled_1.png
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Yeah I also havent got any of my Zen and cant find a Transfer button anywhere :(
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • sheepclouds
    zigheart said:

I still don't have my Zen. i can't access the transfer page it seems. there is no button to press.

photo Untitled_1.png

The button only shows up if you have zen to transfer. :) Added you to the new list!

What about the event gold prize? I still have not gotten anything.

Added you to the list about event gold missing. :)

Yeah I also havent got any of my Zen and cant find a Transfer button anywhere :(

Also added to the missing zen list :)

OqejO6Y.png
  • sheepclouds
    You should have your zen now! They also sent all the event gold, since it seems like no one from the list received their 100 event gold. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dischordia
    TY Sheepy. Any news on the physical stuffs? Or is that still up in the air. I have no idea who to contact about that stuff D:
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    dischordia wrote: »
    TY Sheepy. Any news on the physical stuffs? Or is that still up in the air. I have no idea who to contact about that stuff D:
    If you read the thread, you would have found this post from just a few days ago....
    Oh, and we are still boxing up and getting shipping squared away for the physical prizes! Some of the international shipping requirements were trickier than we thought they would be. We are shipping all the prizes from the US, including the prizes for players in other countries. I will post back here when we have shipped them all out. :)
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • celestial
    celestial Posts: 15 Arc User
    I just got around to checking my wallet. I still haven't gotten my zen yet.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User

You should have your zen now! They also sent all the event gold, since it seems like no one from the list received their 100 event gold. :)

Thanks a lot Sheepy! Its been added to my Arc account, just waiting for it to (Hopefully) become active so I can transfer it!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY