Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 11/01/15 (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This Thread is incase the GMs Forget and to remind players.

Quick Warning Some Possible Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. Please be prepared for this if it does happen. ( Looks to be only US servers (ALL) ) This will most likely happen before 1am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens or they will mess up. (This is based using info from previous time changes) Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line.

Server Status Click Here. Server Status Provided By @nrglg.

EAST COAST - Tideswell Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

WEST COAST - Etherblade / Twilight Temple Servers
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

Today's Question.

What would you do if you could Travel in time? ( Yes Im Talking Back To The Future Style / TARDIS)

Thanks,

Heero.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
Tagged:

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

Today's Question.

What would you do if you could Travel in time? ( Yes Im Talking Back To The Future Style / TARDIS)

Thanks,

Ok first off I would head back into my past and correct some of the mistakes and errors I Caused and that happened, Ask this girl I met back in my youth (Yes im now old) if she would be mine, Sort out a few things then leave for the future, come back to visit some important historical events (Yer really thinking about this to much now), Travel in and out of time until the day I got board and then set down and write a book on it all.

Covered.​​
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'd bring my kitty cat home with me, instead of leaving it with my ex. D:

Hmm. First. Been a while since I've been here...

And... How long is 'a fair time'? 2 hours? 6 hours? 12 minutes?
  • tiger126
    tiger126 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I would go back to spend time with my father,so I could get to know him and see the man he was, since he died when i was 4,,,then Id go back and take a few different paths then I did, and marry the man I shoukd of said yes to. I never did marry either still single. Id try to help others in my life as well while im there.
  • ribeiromauro
    ribeiromauro Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I would had travelled to Austria and kill baby Adolf Hitler.
  • darkmortal665
    darkmortal665 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    Given the idea of fixing the past sounds great but I don't see it possible to just return and never remember it ever happend. Mistakes are ment to be remembered and make us who we are today. We become better people from those regrets that remind us not to do it again or to do things differently. Without anything like that to learn from we'd be less of a person and more egotistical, ignorant and plain self centered. Personal opinion maybe but I see being like that is living less of a true life, or more bluntly, a pos. Lol. Honestly all I'd go back in time for is to bish slap some people who deserved it but I didn't have the guts or heart to tell them off. I'd more likely move forward to things I don't want to wait for, or to make sure I'm doing what I believe is best to become the kind of person I want to be. See what kind of person I am in the future and make sure I didn't do anything that would drive me down the wrong path.
  • darkmortal665
    darkmortal665 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    Goin back to spend more time with people is a great idea though I gotta say. I'm sure they'd be happy to see what their little sprouts grow up to be as well. =P
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2015
    Options
    About 2 hours is suggested. But as usual we really have no full idea.

YAY to my 1k Post BTW​​
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    i suspect 2-3 hours from my 7 years experience
  • kilmister
    kilmister Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    did we get an new dude to handle public relations and he failed to make an official thread ?? geez
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    kilmister wrote: »
    did we get an new dude to handle public relations and he failed to make an official thread ?? geez

GMs dont work weekends. This is the last thread I had setup to run. Unless I get asked to do another I wont. This is more For The Players Info.

Thanks.​​
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    keep on keepin on Heeroy you do better work than the ones that get paid to do it. >.> *votes Heeroy for GM* ~XStickyGreen :smile:
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    euphiess wrote: »
    keep on keepin on Heeroy you do better work than the ones that get paid to do it. >.> *votes Heeroy for GM* ~XStickyGreen :smile:

Hahaha Thanks but their are far better people on here that could do a better job knowing a lot more about the systems and game. Our CM Is really still getting used to the Game and Players. I don't Mind Helping Out every now and then.

How we doing all servers back up yet?​​
  • paynepayne
    paynepayne Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    europe and east coast servers are back up

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2015
    Options
    paynepayne wrote: »
    europe and east coast servers are back up

Eu servers happened last week. East coast happened a few hours ago. Should only be West Coast servers.

Should be back up In a few I hope Wanna use my hypers...​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Servers are Back Up now

Enjoy.

Just one last quick note. The Time Zone Changes may affect some Quests and NPCs. This should correct its self over night. If it does not please Post in Quality Corner.

Please Unsticky.

Thanks.​​
  • gekkelotje
    gekkelotje Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Etherblade up or down? I dont get why the 1 minute its show to be up and the next I get a freaking dc again and cant login.