Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    ​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ​​

• ovenusarmanio
    ​​

• ovenusarmanio
    ​​

• ovenusarmanio
    ​​

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator

That's a lot of nuttin to say there Venus. samurai-4.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

how did you manage that. lol.​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    onion-13.gif
    I don't understand what happened there.
    ​​

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    Venus stahp hacking xD​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • koui
    koui Posts: 6 Arc User
  • heerohex#3018

ah.... tired...​​
  • sylenthunder

Mornin folks​​

​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    7H0tNfX.png
    ​​

• lagunal8
    lagunal8 Posts: 48 Arc User

sylens being a power hungry mod meany on the sanctuary thread that has been left alone religiously and now threatens to split it >:E He is killing the heart of our server thread.

halp
    ​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • sylenthunder

Hey, if you guys want to keep it on-topic, great. Right now it's just a back-and-forth QQ battle. Just think, you'll have your very own QQ thread? samurai-5.gif​​

​​
  • lagunal8

it is on topic lol, our server style ! tiger-3.gif dun be a stick in the mudmoddy!
    but really its like that, if you dont beleive me try read the past pages >.> youll see alot haha
    ​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • sylenthunder

Yeah, I'd go all the way back, pull everything that's not related to the topic, and make a separate thread. monkey-36.gif Maybe give it a title like, "Twilight Temple TW Discussion". (Although "Twilight Temple Whiney-Butt QQ" did cross my mind.)

I mean, the past several pages contain maybe 3 posts that are related to the thread and the rest of it is "us vs. them" complaining and tossing the potato.

I'll check it reasonably, and make a decision based on it. If we were going to be a stickler for the rules though, that thread would have been closed a long time ago. Maintaining the trash talk in there isn't exactly fun. I've stuck a lot into 'Ze Hall of Shame, as have the other mods.​​

​​
  • lagunal8

your face is a potato D:
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • heerohex#3018

looks like someone is learning to count as well.. either that or complicated maths.​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User

Let's skip 11959.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • sylenthunder
    edited October 2015

Is there an echo in here?samurai-37.gif

Signed..
    Mr. Potatohead
    ​​

​​
  • lagunal8

totally on the count
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • sylenthunder
    edited October 2015

65 pages for one year. Reading through the back and forth in the battlefront thread is funny. It's also kinda sad seeing some good players that have left since.

From 66 pages, (1980 posts), I've got 77 actual reports and the rest are just discussion, banter, and a lot of QQ. Spoons almost closed it once so far. :wink: Oh, that's just one year too. I just hit posts in january 2010.

Yes, this is the kind of thing I do when my job is basically sitting and waiting for something to go wrong. I'd have done it last night, but I spent most of the night fixing websites, network interfaces, and drive issues. Between month-end and a lack of activity due to the time zone change, it's pretty quiet atm.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

What happens when we hit 20000?

On page 92, frankieraye has entered the discussion, and it's nearly been closed 5 times already. normal-47.gif​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

Had to share this....
    Territory Wars
    Friday April 16th - Sunday April 18th

There were a few battles and a lot of steamrolls. In the end, like Rand al'Thor in Wheel of Time, Nefarious had sex with everybody.

The takeover of the last non-red land on the map took Nef 1 hour and 23 minutes.

But the REAL story of this weekend is Rockeros lasting 10 seconds longer than NoMyths and Oldies! Who is this powerful new faction on the scene?

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 47 Territories
    On a side note, I've scanned 3,690 posts and so far only 101 are actual battle reports. samurai-43.gif​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

Did I say it was slow? Halfway through the thread now. 119 related posts, 4171 posts off topic.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

♫I think I'm alone now♬

Yeah, it's a pretty boring night.
    Made it to page 186, 100 pages left to go.
    154 posts related to topic. 5426 off topic. And it's really funny reading when someone posts and says it's going to be off-topic.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

Man the forums are dead. Everyone knocked out with coming down from a sugar high?
    On page 197. Had to stop a bit and actually do some work.
    170 posts on-topic so far. We just left 2010 and are now in 2011.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder

On page 236, we're entering 2012, and there's only 265 relevant posts so far.​​

​​