Proper Server Sub-forums

hockey57
hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
So, the server merge happened months ago, and we still don't have proper sub-forums for the new servers.

What do we have to do to get this fixed?

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Do somersaults and back flips, then pray to pan gu.
    If that does not work, we will require a sacrifice consisting of 10 venos.
    The ritual is in the following steps:
    1. Shave them
    2. Skin them
    3. Drain them from their blood
    4. Do some weird dance while chanting in some weird obscure language
    5. Leave them hanging outside as a warning to all other venos

If that does not work, probably move threads from one subforum to another, then rename the receiving one to the correct server name.
    When will this happen?
    No idea.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    The ritual is in the following steps:
    1. Shave them
    2. Skin them
    3. Drain them from their blood
    4. Do some weird dance while chanting in some weird obscure language
    5. Leave them hanging outside as a warning to all other venos

If that does not work, probably move threads from one subforum to another, then rename the receiving one to the correct server name.
    When will this happen?
    No idea.

YOU TERRIBLE VENO-HATER!!1 NO KILLING POOR INNOCENT PURGE-HAPPY LOVELY NEIGHBOURHOOD VENOS!!1

Btw, a skinned veno ish not on your banners. You've not deserved the name of house Bolton yet.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    We need to be more patient.
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    I will volunteer my veno for sacrifice. It's for the greater good.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Patient? Its been months to do a simple change that can be easily done. Its just sad at this point.

Also, your troll/off-topic reply is part of the reason regular people have given up coming to the forums for real answers on a consistent basis. Please go buff-up your post count somewhere else.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    hockey57 wrote: »
    Patient? Its been months to do a simple change that can be easily done. Its just sad at this point.

Also, your troll/off-topic reply is part of the reason regular people have given up coming to the forums for real answers on a consistent basis. Please go buff-up your post count somewhere else.

Mandatory look at my signature picture.
    If you don't get it: "Where do you think we are?"
    We can not answer this because we are not employed by PWE, you're gonna have to contact support for an answer, as the CM probably won't know either.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I've poked everyone I can think of about it for the past two months.

I mean, it's not hard to do. I'd be happy to if I had the access.

As near as I can tell, no one cares at all but us. Same goes for information on TW reset and faction icons. I've stressed how much we need information and still we get nothing. (Domino did make a token response that he would keep us informed on the TW reset, but we haven't heard anything since and we hit the final week of the supposed season.)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    I've poked everyone I can think of about it for the past two months.

I mean, it's not hard to do. I'd be happy to if I had the access.

As near as I can tell, no one cares at all but us. Same goes for information on TW reset and faction icons. I've stressed how much we need information and still we get nothing. (Domino did make a token response that he would keep us informed on the TW reset, but we haven't heard anything since and we hit the final week of the supposed season.)

Want me to Do a round up on this after this weekend? Will take them another 2 months to reset the map as well. I don't mind sure I can Draw Something up when I have some Spare Time. Check with Domino first mind?

Let me know. (Just a mental note mind Doctor Who is on tomz night so im on strike at that point!)

As for the sub forums they need to be clear in the Description what servers they where...I.E.

Etherblade.
    This is the Former Heavens Tear and Arch Servers Now all in one place!

Done...​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Can't say I entirely support the idea tiger-37.gif
    How about you somersault a little bit longer? What if it eventually works?
    tiger-46.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    hockey57 said:

Don't take thing too seriously... As I said one or two months ago in the thread about what the new CM should focus on, we shouldn't have too much expectations that any problem would be resolved in game, while they still haven't been able to create those subsections.
    If I have to respond seriously, I would say that this is very sad too, because this is the perfect example to illustrate that they don't care about our community anymore. But fact is, that asking again and again doesn't seem to make them care more anyway. The lack of communication about TW map reset and the false annoucements (3 months, really ?) is another good example. But, sadly, this is how things have been for a long time...

So nobody knows when it will be done, or even if this will really be done today and if you wait for a CM to give a real answer to that, then the topic will just remain empty. Technically, there is no reason to think that this should require more than 10 minutes (maybe 15/20 if they want to move all the old topics)
  • projectlegion
    projectlegion Posts: 61 Arc User
    there is no focus.This problem is like having moldy food in your fridge,you remove it and throw it away,then replace it with fresh food

no one on this planet has ever "focused" on removing moldy food,its something that takes 5 seconds to fix
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I wonder if I pre-merged all the threads into the Primary Server's forum, if they might get a clue. samurai-39.gif

Maybe that will be my next project after I finish fixing the Sanctuary TW Video thread.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    To be fair this would help the Server Divide a little bit.

O and Yay we have our Faction Icons Back! Thats also going to help.

Thanks.​​