Scheduled Server Maintenance [10/27/15 - 11pm PST]

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!

We will be having our regularly scheduled server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. There's a small patch involved but its only a Marketplace update so no patch notes.

We expect maintenance to last about 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the servers.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
- The PWI Crew

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    \o/

So any update on TW Reset? the 3 Month period should be up next week :open_mouth:
    Or rather, any other update from China? :dizzy:

Keep us posted monkey-1.gif
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I am sure many people would love to know what the marketplace changes are. Many of us determine what we buy from boutique by know beforehand.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

I am sure many people would love to know what the marketplace changes are. Many of us determine what we buy from boutique by know beforehand.

And how are we supposed to know beforehand? crystal ball? Come on. How many times do we have to say boutiques sales are not announced before the maint.
  • fyresong
    fyresong Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Oh, so 'Marketplace" is "boutique". Good to know. :smiley:
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia said:

And how are we supposed to know beforehand? crystal ball? Come on. How many times do we have to say boutiques sales are not announced before the maint.
    Actually, EU server gets sales prior to maintenance. Granted its not always 100% reliable. Right now we seem to be getting another Hidden Orchid sale for the same 100/22g price. R.I.P. Economy as it will not recover during this year.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ynwa77
    ynwa77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll said:

jadasia said:

Actually, EU server gets sales prior to maintenance. Granted its not always 100% reliable. Right now we seem to be getting another Hidden Orchid sale for the same 100/22g price. R.I.P. Economy as it will not recover during this year.
    Wts sell gold 7m each avoiding ah fee pme... sound familiar? xD
  • i8ul8a#8202
    i8ul8a#8202 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    how long has the server been down for now? I just got back home and live in Australia lol...
  • ynwa77
    Options
    12 minutes ago
  • i8ul8a#8202
    i8ul8a#8202 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    well it's still giving server ping lol.....
  • ynwa77
    Options
    Domino said it was gonna be a 3 hour maintenance tonight. Maybe they are running some tests on the server or something idk xD
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    ynwa77 wrote: »
    Domino said it was gonna be a 3 hour maintenance tonight. Maybe they are running some tests on the server or something idk xD
    Nope, that would be the normal weekly maintenance schedule.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ynwa77
    Options

ynwa77 wrote: »

Nope, that would be the normal weekly maintenance schedule.​​

Ah okay, good to know. Thanks :smile:
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    Right now we seem to be getting another Hidden Orchid sale for the same 100/22g price. R.I.P. Economy as it will not recover during this year.

I am expecting the gold to start selling in ah from Feb/March to August now. Merchants who buy gold from coins, will have to change their sale strategy now, if gold is only available for 6~7 months a year. If the gold is not available in ah between that time....onion-32.gif​​
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    jabq said:

saxroll wrote: »

Right now we seem to be getting another Hidden Orchid sale for the same 100/22g price. R.I.P. Economy as it will not recover during this year.

>>>I am expecting the gold to start selling in ah from Feb/March to August now. Merchants who buy gold from coins, will have to change their sale strategy now, if gold is only available for 6~7 months a year. If the gold is not available in ah between that time....onion-32.gif​​</blockquote<<<

we (me and my roomate) merchant gold. we just adapted. gold sells about 5m each on our server, so i just buy at 4.5. there is also no longer that .2 fee associated with purchasing.
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    will there be any chances for dawnglory to have all of the wars time changed, for those who played morai, its normal time. for we who played harshlands, we are either asleep. getting ready for work, or me, already at work
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    misanno wrote: »
    will there be any chances for dawnglory to have all of the wars time changed, for those who played morai, its normal time. for we who played harshlands, we are either asleep. getting ready for work, or me, already at work

It's a EU server, so no. They said they will look into some options for resource wars or whatever in a different thread, but a EU server shouldn't have to cater to US players.
    Much like EU players were always ignored when it came to times when they play on US servers (specifically those who didn't have a choice when they started playing because there was no EU server).
    Tough break, PWE didn't give any option to transfer servers nor will they probably ever. You're screwed. Just like all the EU players that are stuck on the US servers.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    zigheart wrote: »
    we (me and my roomate) merchant gold. we just adapted. gold sells about 5m each on our server, so i just buy at 4.5. there is also no longer that .2 fee associated with purchasing.

That is fine, but i was a big fan of spending gold rewards. Without those i feel less inclined to merchant things now. Maybe in a few months i might feel motivated again, but losing out on spend rewards is a bummer for me. I could buy and sell things near break even while upgrading my gear, now i have to think again wcRbE7V.png.​​