Soul of Silence and Soulforce

Options
fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
Hello guys,
I know maybe i'm the xxxxx player that ask this thing but with the new forum i can't find anything <.<

Skill Soul of Silence say: The success rate of the silence effect is based on your Soulforce.

My doubt is:
Is based on the caster Soulforce or on the target Soulforce?

Thank you very much my proud psychic ^_^
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    It's based on the psychics soulforce. If you have a psychic, hold mouse over your soulforce and you can see your proc rate.​​
  • fury85
    Options
    Yes I know how to see the % silence.
    My goal is buff my barbarian and i want be sure if count the soulforce of the psychic or of the barbarian. Just to know if I have to refine my psychic or not to buff the barb.
    Roar_King
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    no need to refine . is based on your barbs soulforce (in case you cast it on that barb ofc ..)

some of the souls seem to be buggy thou - to be mroe precise : doesnt really matter if your sage or demon with souls - except for sov (sage removes the mana part) - procchances and ESPECIALLY duration of effects are so freaking bugged - it doesnt matter if sage or demon/ both got same shiat​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    yeah, if you are looking to buff your barb, it is based on the barb's soulforce.

Best way to gain soulforce is refine the barb's weapon, as weapon refinements yield the most soulforce.

And in that case, if you want to buff your barb, I would say to go with Sage on the psy that you are using to buff him with.

Otherwise my preference in psy's is Demon >:)
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    The two posts above are incorrect. Soul of Silence cast on another character is based on the soulforce of the Psychic who cast it. So you would need to refine your Psychic in order to get a better SoS chance on your barb/any character you cast it on.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • fury85
    Options
    I think people is confused xD
    Roar_King