Maintenance got you down? Try This!!!

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!
So I was doing a little leveling today and I was looking at all teh pretty sceneries. I was thinking, if you could live in here, where would it be? Send me a screenshot of your character in your dream location, and I'll go through all the entries in the morning... Neatest most coolest and interesting place wins a sparkly!

GO GO GO!!!
:smiley:

Comments

• iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    One can never go wrong with Tellus City. While a pain to navigate, it is still one of the most colorful/beautiful cities

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is like Spring and Fall combined.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino i'm not sure if you post these threads during maintenance or (just) before it, but you should create them earlier, actually giving people the chance to make screenshots, during maintenance it's sorta pointless unless you have a lot of screenshots laying around and one of them fits this.

On that note, it's good to see that you are actually doing something for the community, so I don't mean it in a negative way, just saying it's kind of hard to make screenshots during maintenance
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Kitty likes Frigid Bay area because it's so white and quite beautiful. And she can find everything her name consists of there. It's also one of the coolest locations in Perfect World.

Watching this image made Kitty wish winter comes soon.

zVFvL1D.jpg
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vanstormer
    vanstormer Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    My favorite city is Raging Tide with Tellus being second. By the way I like the new forum design it looks better than the previous one.
  • patangua
    patangua Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Surrounded by mountains and sea, what's not to like about Dreamweaver Port?

Edit: Oh with character? Here you go
    Post edited by patangua on
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Obviously the best most coolest place is down in the snowy area of Tellus near Galeroar Town. I mean...

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    soEp65C.png
    i.imgur.com/soEp65C.png

"Air Temple" ;3​
    I love a big view so I would choose an area in the air just like this. I think it's a pretty cool and you can still walk up there from the ground.
    Edit: Ops, forgot my character had to be in the pic, so here you go again
    original pic​​
  • testxvi
    edited October 2015
    Options
    teabagg wrote: »
    oh look another place that cool looking but has absolutely nothing cool about it :/

"Looking cool but have nothing cool about it" xD what?
    Well anyway, everyone have different taste. This place is where I would want to be if I had to choose. I just think it's beautiful with a big view. Too bad you can't see everything in just 1 screenshot.
    edit: oh if you meant nothing cool as it being unused, then i believe the tower update will have entrance at the top of this place.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    Options

We have a winner!!! Patangua!!! Looking at the pic it reminds me of what San Francisco looks like circa 1900. For those of you who may or may not want to know, I am a city boy through and through, San Francisco being the city. LOVE my city! Love the screenshot. I'll get you a code for something sparkly very soon...
  • testxvi
    Options
    Haha lucky you added with character tiger-42.gif congratz!​​
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    I learn :)
  • patangua
    patangua Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    testxvi said:

Haha lucky you added with character tiger-42.gif congratz!​​

I know - it was early when I saw the original post and I was lacking coffee. I noticed when I checked again later and found another screenshot. Thank you edit: getting used to forum and its quirks - it quoted twice so deleted one of the quotes
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Who wouldn't want a laser barrier as a door?