Is the Dragon Quest still Available?

Is the Dragon Quest still Available? I checked The Guides and Forums and Can not tell where,when,why , how or who to talk to too start the quest.
A little info encase it helps or matters Lvl 92 Barb NO RA (My alts a LVL 101 RA2 Veno MS6 ) I have never done DQ cause I didnt think I would like it but Looking to start it.

Answers

• tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    PWCN deleted the starter quest (with Eclipse expansion 2014).
    If you have a character which has done the starter Dragon Quest before that change, you are still able to do the other Dragon Quests and obtain Silver/Copper/Gold Dragon Orders. If not, there is no way to do the quests.

Dragon Quests were always very unpopular, most people didn't recognize the change.
    The only mold which was worth to get was "Mold: Bracers of Blood Moon". Since we level up very fast nowadays there is no need to get those molds. If you still want "aps wristguards ", go for HH90 gold or OHT wristguards instead for pretty much nothing.

You want the Goldmane Lion Lord? Buy it from another player, riding mounts are no good sellers, that's why all of them become cheap with time.

Second reason why Dragon Quests were unpopular: most of the time you need rare Dragon Quest items (some drop only in dungeons and have a low drop rate).

You want to do the quests for exp? Don't worry, exp gain via Dragon Quests is still low.

I said it already years ago in forum: the blood which we get in FBs is useless. Because the molds of the Dragon Quests are useless. It's a shame they never changed that. I bet many molds were created before concept of the original classes was completed (they have quite often nonsense attributes) and they somehow missed it to adapt them.

• barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    about the only thing to me worth doing DQ's for, was to get my solid white non glowing horse...its still one of the rarest mounts and best looking horses in game to me...you never see them for sale and the second I ride mine through arch i get pummeled with people wanting to know where I got it or if I wanna sell it

It has never been offered for sale and never been put in packs...thats the only mount you still have to work for and earn ingame

took me forever to do DQ's and save up dragon orders to get it...of course then DQ's were worth doing for the xp or you had to grind or zhen for days in order to make a level and the quests you got when leveled only got you 1% into your levels if you were lucky

ahh the good old days when you had to work for a level and someone who was level 100 was a god
    banner01.jpg
  • deweezel
    deweezel Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks for Info.
  • tet
    Ah right, I forgot you can get the Silver Mane by doing DQs too.
    I bought one for one of the characters of my wife for 7m about 2-3 months ago. Saw it for several hours in wc and no one else was interested in.

It's directly for sale when there is a mount sale.
    Right now it's indirectly in boutique with chance pack (Trap of the King's Mount). 10 gold for a chance to get it is overpriced ofc. I got Bulbfish for 3m, Bad Panda for 5m. Scarlet Ninetails looks almost like Purple Fox (free anni gift).

Someday we might even get those for login rewards or anniversary gifts, I wouldn't spend any money for those.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    tet said:

I bought one for one of the characters of my wife for 7m about 2-3 months ago. Saw it for several hours in wc and no one else was interested in.

Right now it's indirectly in boutique with chance pack (Trap of the King's Mount). 10 gold for a chance to get it is overpriced ofc. I got Bulbfish for 3m, Bad Panda for 5m. Scarlet Ninetails looks almost like Purple Fox (free anni gift).

Someday we might even get those for login rewards or anniversary gifts, I wouldn't spend any money for those.

oh the days when Scarlet Ninetails was the best mount you could have. So simple, but at the time cost 30 gold when it wasn't on a discount sale
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    tet said:

I'm not talking about the Silvermane horse, that ones been for sale in the boutique forever among other ways to get it. its not rare to see at all

Im talking about the Whitewind, its never been for sale or in packs at any time...you can only get it by doing DQ's which makes it one of the rarest horse mounts in the game...the next rarest horse is probably the Nightfall which only came out 1 year around halloween but you can see those for sale pretty regularly
    banner01.jpg
  • tet
    barber said:

I'm not talking about the Silvermane horse, that ones been for sale in the boutique forever among other ways to get it. its not rare to see at all

Im talking about the Whitewind, its never been for sale or in packs at any time...you can only get it by doing DQ's which makes it one of the rarest horse mounts in the game...the next rarest horse is probably the Nightfall which only came out 1 year around halloween but you can see those for sale pretty regularly

k, well, get a Silvermane horse and turn effects off xD