just meeh 15 days for 20event G?

used to be 50 at least and A packs/ chests

Come on pwi don't be so cheap

Comments

• noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    While I agree the rewards are crappy, it's still free ****.

I say thank you for not making me stress over if I log in or not by offering such crappy rewards.tiger-40.gif

P.S. So c(rap) is censored but crappy is not? Oh such a bright bulb shines :)​​
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I would log in anyways, but this time I'm not looking forward to any of the rewards. I already have about 1k event gold because they refuse to put NS fliers in there for...reasons.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    remember those days when last tier rewards would be like 6x A Chests? those where the days mouse-1.gif

but still free stuff is apprechiated but im not looking forward at any of those items aswell so yea. nice to have but would not miss anything.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ykc
    ykc Posts: 92 Arc User
    Options
    Why not Halloween fashion instead (Pumpking and witch that we did not see for at least 4-5 or more years...) - ... epic
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Free is free and I'm thankful for what they give me. Plus I at least log in everyday anyway, so for just logging in, a definite thank you PWI!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• ykc
    ykc Posts: 92 Arc User
    Options

Free is free and I'm thankful for what they give me. Plus I at least log in everyday anyway, so for just logging in, a definite thank you PWI!

I'm thankful too, just asking if wouldn't match better the halloween theme..

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Sparkie was giving weekly free codes. Than he stoped giving them every week and he told us that he was told to slow down with the codes. I guess the same thing happend here. They were told to slow down with these War Avatar cards rewards and reduce the amount of gold event giving for free.
    giphy.gif

• baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Free is a free. Ofc. But Its not means they should give us **** then. Some month ago they put MUCH better things as login event reward. PWE is too greedy company now.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    They were told to slow down with these War Avatar cards rewards and reduce the amount of gold event giving for free.
    Yeah, first they stopped giving it at all and now resumed giving away, but in quite moderate amounts.
    Some month ago they put MUCH better things as login event reward. PWE is too greedy company now.
    baseaddress, imagine if they didn't give those loads of free event gold months ago, then you would like todays gifts way more :D
    I don't think it's fair to accuse the company in greed now since we got really a lot paying nothing. Noob naked alts with full A cards? Not every main can get this fast. 1200 event gold per acc without any lvl requirements? You could live forever charmed for long time unless you are cata barb 70k hp pvping and TWing daily and weekly. Of course in comparison to that these rewards seem not that generous, but then you can complain they don't give everyone 10* orbs. Oh, wait, they actually do... Ok, free 12* orb. PWE is so greeeedy tiger-14.giftiger-2.gif
    The more you give, the more ppl demand.
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    honestly very happy for the last reward of event gold, like most waiting on the NS flyers, but do apreciate the rewards. i myself log in everyday anways the x1 of things i laugh at for the amount you need.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 said:

They were told to slow down with these War Avatar cards rewards and reduce the amount of gold event giving for free.

Yeah, first they stopped giving it at all and now resumed giving away, but in quite moderate amounts.

Some month ago they put MUCH better things as login event reward. PWE is too greedy company now.

baseaddress, imagine if they didn't give those loads of free event gold months ago, then you would like todays gifts way more :D

I don't think it's fair to accuse the company in greed now since we got really a lot paying nothing. Noob naked alts with full A cards? Not every main can get this fast. 1200 event gold per acc without any lvl requirements? You could live forever charmed for long time unless you are cata barb 70k hp pvping and TWing daily and weekly. Of course in comparison to that these rewards seem not that generous, but then you can complain they don't give everyone 10* orbs. Oh, wait, they actually do... Ok, free 12* orb. PWE is so greeeedy tiger-14.giftiger-2.gif

The more you give, the more ppl demand.

It is nice to see that some people get it

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ITT: Ingrates complain about free gifts not being good enough.

Pro tip: they are good enough.

You're getting a cool pet, a nice dress (defintely timed fashion but whatever its free) that comes in a fixed color (so no random shltty colors.. sorry dudes u still get random shltty colors probably).
    A Nebula dust orb! if u scoff at the fact thats its just 1 nebula dust orb go look how much exp u need to level ur astral energy and you will be very gratiful to get any nebula dust at all.
    war avatar chest (always grateful for these)
    20 event gold. Only 20 event gold you say? Guess what its 20 more than you had before, and all you did was log in. Not to mention the log in rewards are per charcter not account. so someone who has a few toons above lvl 50 on same account could get more event gold. I think 50 might be unfair in that sense.

Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • bloodedone87
    Options

You're getting a cool pet, a nice dress (defintely timed fashion but whatever its free) that comes in a fixed color (so no random shltty colors.. sorry dudes u still get random shltty colors probably).
    A Nebula dust orb! if u scoff at the fact thats its just 1 nebula dust orb go look how much exp u need to level ur astral energy and you will be very gratiful to get any nebula dust at all.
    20 event gold. Only 20 event gold you say? Guess what its 20 more than you had before, and all you did was log in. Not to mention the log in rewards are per charcter not account. so someone who has a few toons above lvl 50 on same account could get more event gold. I think 50 might be unfair in that sense.

Is War Avatar Pack A not chest.
    giphy.gif

• yghb
    yghb Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    If pw was the only mmo I had played. I would be happy with the login reward. But having played other mmos: PW is the most stingy company ever! They wouldn't give away a considerable amount of A packs even in 10 years.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

1. A Pack, not Chest. Yes.
    2. You need 250 Nebula dust orbs on lvl2. lvl2, KARL! 1(one) Nebula dust orbs as a reward is like a drop in the ocean!
    3. Same as Profundity Scroll I Ticket x1 (it's useless for all characters which have more than 30+ lvl. I guess most people using them for lvling their alts for login event!). Some months ago they give us x3 scrolls and now just 1. Yes, x3 scrolls give us too much exp. Right, pwi?!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Give me some time ;) I have a list of issues to address, and get some groundwork built to have a good community base. this takes time.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    yghb wrote: »
    They wouldn't give away a considerable amount of A packs even in 10 years.

They gave A chests not so long ago.

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Playerbase is spoiled from all the givaways from the past.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • razzzza
    Options
    zentfamily wrote: »
    Playerbase is spoiled from all the givaways from the past.

neverending discussion about beeing spoiled or PWI beeing kind for once to their paying customers with free gifts which are not totaly worthless or just pityful :)

Im not complaining about anything free but lets face the truth but like 1 dust orb is.. eh. we need soooooo many and one is like they dropped it and didnt bother to pick it up and kicked it to us :)

Cheers​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 said:

. Oh, wait, they actually do... Ok, free 12* orb. PWE is so greeeedy

Oh wait, what?? What is this about a free 12* orb? Anyone have details or link to this??

• astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    you guys gona split hair over avatar chest or pack, whatever its a free card either way.

considering how many nebula dust you get from just dailies why would you still be unhappy about 1 more extra...

this was my point many people just complain no matter what they are getting.
    Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

you guys gona split hair over avatar chest or pack, whatever its a free card either way.

considering how many nebula dust you get from just dailies why would you still be unhappy about 1 more extra...

The point is, those are insignificant rewards. I am really debating if I bother relogging off game and back on each day because the rewards really are that meh. It just makes little sense to start handing these damned A packs instead of A chests we been getting as war avatar content is getting older and older and the money they can make it with is less and less. By allowing poorer players to catch up a bit with these rewards they only motivate CSers to charge more to get ahead again.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    More QQ about free stuff. The entitlement class is raging.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options

shade13 said:

. Oh, wait, they actually do... Ok, free 12* orb. PWE is so greeeedy

Oh wait, what?? What is this about a free 12* orb? Anyone have details or link to this??

It was sarcasm cornflakes
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll said:

The point is, those are insignificant rewards. I am really debating if I bother relogging off game and back on each day because the rewards really are that meh. It just makes little sense to start handing these damned A packs instead of A chests we been getting as war avatar content is getting older and older and the money they can make it with is less and less. By allowing poorer players to catch up a bit with these rewards they only motivate CSers to charge more to get ahead again.
    Sax got a point here though. Packs are useless, they gave away chest even letting inactive alts have cards, while my main took forever to get the A cards he has, so at this point the demand for cards inst high. Star chart is where its at atm
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    PW stop with limited time fashion please.
    giphy.gif

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Soooo... No nightshade flyer listed on the 10 Crusade Badge quest. Bummer. :neutral:
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    This would be a great event IF the fashion wasn't time limited. Time limited fashion is basically the worst gift possible. Other than that the other gifts are stuff I didn't have and now have. Change the fashion to permanent and people would be raving about how great this event is.
  • bloodedone87
    Options

Soooo... No nightshade flyer listed on the 10 Crusade Badge quest. Bummer. :neutral:

Oh great. Ty PWI. No we stormbringers and duskblade dont exist.
    Even for 20 days a nightshade flyer would have been nice.
    And btw, maybe in next patch you put nightshade flyers in event boutique too.
    giphy.gif

• razzzza
    Options
    This item is probably way older then the nightshade classes are and pwi, as always, didnt checked things properly. as a 20 day standart flyer would be anything special tbh.
    Calm down everyone​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg