PWI Fashion Show Livestream 10/16/15 - 5pm PST

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2015 in Official Announcements
Join us on the runway for our first ever PWI Fashion Show!

We, the Esteemed Board of Directors of PWI's Fashion Week, would cordially like to invite you to attend our first ever Fashion Show!

For several days now, gifted sartorial artists have been dazzling us with their truly amazing pieces of wearable art! Now it's time for everyone to see the fruits of their labor!

We have spared no expense in putting together a showcase of the brightest and most talented artisan minds in bringing you a showcase of immeasurable proportions. Runway models are currently being contacted and selected from the entries displayed proudly in the Fashion Screenshot contest and we have contacted two of the hottest young broadcasting talents to grace the airwaves with their wit and wisdom, Baron Xean Von Domino III Esquire, and Baroness Xheepie Von Clouds MD Phd DPS RSVP IV. Together, they will open up the world of Fashion, the likes of which we've never seen.

Join us on the runway this Friday, 10/16/15 at 5pm PST for a pageant of gallantry and revelry to be apart of history in the making!

Along the way, you'll see beauty, dreams, and horrors brought to life, so join us! You might just walk away with a little somethin' special. ;)

BE THERE!

The Time: 5pm-6:00pm PST 10/16/15
The Place: Every Server
The Twitch: twitch.tv/perfectworld_community​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Yesss fashion week :)

OqejO6Y.png
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Lol looking forward to see it. tiger-30.gif​​
  • monalongras
    monalongras Posts: 4 Arc User
    Cool! I'll be there! :)
  • juankael
    juankael Posts: 8 Arc User
    Nice! cant wait for it! :3
  • hanab0tan
    hanab0tan Posts: 5 Arc User
    Looking forward to it, grats to those that got pms, make Miss J proud!

I entered, but I have been at work all day so don't know if I made it.
  • ladymegita2
    ladymegita2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am a newby, can someone please explain where are we supposed to be and what is this fashion show exactly. Also, which people are chosen, winners from the contest?? And where were they announced?
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    Unleash the army of corgi puppy minions monkey-26.gif

It's a good way to go.​​
  • j1inlove3
    j1inlove3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im looking forward to it and hope tht the entry ive made gonna be chosen :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,805 Community Moderator
    @thenamesdomino can I suggest you please post a link to a time zone converter as well.

This will help other users of other time zones.
    ​​
  • monalongras
    monalongras Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ty for fun PWI! :)
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    It was very fun, I like Domino and I think I have a crush on Skittles. Sheep was a bit quiet, but that's ok since Domino made the whole party LOL Plus, the rewards were nice and I got lucky to get one.

Just one thing that I expected was a visit to Tideswell, I know @thenamesdomino that you were not able to reach the people from Tideswell that entered the contest but it would have still been nice to have a visit, specially since people were waiting for you at the bridge xD

Overall it was a good experience ^^

Mr. Justice
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Wish I could have made it. Sounds like fun :)
    102/101/102 cleric
  • wolvenmacry
    wolvenmacry Posts: 8 Arc User
    where are the winners? i cant any post (i dint was in home to see the video)
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User

You can watch the stream here http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/v/21024790

I did watch it just now and oh my gosh, Sheepy has the most adorable giggles in all the kingdoms.
    And I'm glad to see Domino's refreshing and awesome energy again, the whole stream was great fun to watch!
    The best moment was when Domino started to fangasm when he saw the mounts, his reaction was so enthusiastic I just loved seeing it.
    Congrats to the winners, also.
    Thanks for a fun live stream and a really nice even, Domino!
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • wolvenmacry
    wolvenmacry Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    cococya said:

You can watch the stream here Watch live video from perfectworld_community on www.twitch.tv

I did watch it just now and oh my gosh, Sheepy has the most adorable giggles in all the kingdoms.

And I'm glad to see Domino's refreshing and awesome energy again, the whole stream was great fun to watch!

The best moment was when Domino started to fangasm when he saw the mounts, his reaction was so enthusiastic I just loved seeing it.

Congrats to the winners, also.

Thanks for a fun live stream and a really nice even, Domino!
    ​​

i cant see the video only say "ofine"