new orb?

so just saw this in system chat, of course its broken, any idea what it is suppost to be?
2015_10_14_14_16_11.jpg​​
thfunny-21-1.gif
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
Will he reach 1800 spirit?

Comments

• tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    yea i saw that too, and already i have shifting sky 10 but i dont see anything inside...
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Twilight Temple had that message a couple of days ago. The NPC seems to be broken, there's nothing new there.
  • lagunal8
    lagunal8 Posts: 48 Arc User
    a late april fools? ...lol​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    It says new orb... wonder if it's just talking about the 8* orb we got for reaching Shifting 10​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    bumping for needed answers​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Merchant Ethera Something not implemented yet i think, npc has no details on pwdatabase.​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    I just assume that this NPC would sell boutique items on a lower price depending on how high your sky lv is and how advanced the players in general are on the server.
    Assuming the merchant would sell a new orb it could be like a 8* orb for a lower price then a 10* would be in the boutique. maybe 15 gold ea but as said, just a assumption nothing more.

Would be neatto have something like this though but i guess its a leftover from china and we will never have something inside that npc.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    but i guess its a leftover from china and we will never have something inside that npc.

Someone with access to the chinese version of the game could verify what this npc does if it is in their version. The chinese version of pwdatabase does not seem to list this npc (i clicked on the chinese flag).​​
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    This npc sells orb that insta lvl sky from 1 to 10 . On chinese for Arcane orb 99gold, Mirage 399, Astral 1299, Shifting 1899.
    Items appear in npc when 50ppl reach 10 lvl. So normally after this message npc should sell item that insta lvl Shift sky from 1 to 10.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    mars19 said:

This npc sells orb that insta lvl sky from 1 to 10 . On chinese for Arcane orb 99gold, Mirage 399, Astral 1299, Shifting 1899.
    Items appear in npc when 50ppl reach 10 lvl. So normally after this message npc should sell item that insta lvl Shift sky from 1 to 10.

1899 golds? golds being gold that you use to buy things from boutique?

giphy.gif

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    No its a different gold. that would be ridiculous even for PWI standarts​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    razzzza wrote: »
    No its a different gold. that would be ridiculous even for PWI standarts

I got the impression this NPC was selling items using Normal Gold. I saw the idea as something to Lv out the playing field. Just going to keep in mind that it was said that event gold would be removed from the server... Well... Theory o Theory...
    ​​
  • mars19
    razzzza said:

No its a different gold. that would be ridiculous even for PWI standarts​​

PWI cheapest official server, its one of reasons Russians,Brazilians etc play here and 1900 gold there around 300$ or on my server 1 gold=1.974m, also they have shop for real money where u can sell legally chars,money,items for real money(think they take some % for this)
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Sellings chars, coins, etc was never legal. O.o
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    our arcane 1-10 pill thing off sale is 20 gold, you can do the math for our prices.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • heerohex#3018
    darkdemen wrote: »

No just its perma ban meaning its pointless if it happens.
    ​​
  • mars19
    darkdemen said:

On chinese its legal for years for most of their games, they even put special npc that send u to this site. But i saw this only in chinese version, for rest its illegal.
  • heerohex#3018
    mars19 said:

darkdemen said:

On chinese its legal for years for most of their games, they even put special npc that send u to this site. But i saw this only in chinese version, for rest its illegal.
    Will explain the botting problem on their servers. Yes its happened on here but not to that point.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User

our arcane 1-10 pill thing off sale is 20 gold, you can do the math for our prices.​​

Following that line, the Shifting Sky I-X 'pill' would have been like 380g, or at Tideswell gold prices 1.6bn, to skip like 2-3months of dailies to insta SSX.

I'm glad they didn't release that pill yet, people bust their *** off doing dailies to keep up to date and get to SSX, and it's the one thing that cannot be bought, making this just another thing someone that returned to the game can just instantly buy would be stupid af. I don't class that as leveling the playing field tbh. Do your dailies like everyone else.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    one the one hand, ppl complain, that new playres can never catch up... on the other hand - they dont want ppl to be able to speed the freaking daily cycle? ... if anyone can find a logic in here - plz plz tell me​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    mulier said:

one the one hand, ppl complain, that new playres can never catch up... on the other hand - they dont want ppl to be able to speed the freaking daily cycle? ... if anyone can find a logic in here - plz plz tell me

Sure. It's quite a simple concept.

We are currently on Shifting Sky, most people are around SS V-SS X.

A cash pill(s) to catch up to Astral X/Shifting Sky I for returning players makes sense. One to jump ahead of active players straight to SS X does not.

Comprende?​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    I don't think there is a pill for even lvling astral yet. i agree instant leveling to SSx is a bit much and i'm one of the players thats behind *arcane sky 6 first rebirth* a jump to astralx would be nice to level the playing field for a newer player tho.