R9 Cost Before Merger and After merger Sale buys only (Wallet >game)

ethika1
ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Guys iv always sucked at math i was just wanting someone to check if this was right xD

BEFORE MERGER
~~~ITem | MoG | Gst
Weapon- | 5 | 85

Chest- | 2 | 14

Wrist- | 2 | 14

Pants- | 2 | 14

Boots- | 2 | 14

Belt- | 3 | 32

Ring- | 3 | 32
----------------------------------------------------------
200$ MoG 205GST purchased with mystious chips sales
205GSTx9,999chips=2,049,795chips
2,049,795\10chips per pack=204,979/100
204,979 packs/100 packs=2050 units?
2050 units x .25 silver =492$

R9 was 692$? With Complete Sale purchase rl time money into the game

AFTER MERGER
~~~ITem | MoG | Gst
Weapon- | 5 | 85 x 4g = 340$

Chest- | 2 | 14 x 4g = 56$

Wrist- | 2 | 14 x 4g = 56$

Pants- | 2 | 14 x 4g = 56$

Boots- | 2 | 14 x 4g = 56$

Belt- | 3 | 32 x 4g = 128$

Ring- | 3 | 32 x 4g = 128$
-----------------------------------------------------------------
200$ MoG 820$ purchased with current Gst Sale

R9 is now 1,020$
Post edited by ethika1 on

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Merger :D..​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ethika1
    edited October 2015
    razzzza said:

Merger :D..​​

merg·er
    ˈmərjər/Submit
    noun
    a combination of two things, especially companies, into one.
    ~
    I know the prices of R9 and merger have nothing to do its just a time laps comparison
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    The only thing what skyrocket the prices was the hidden orchied pack. why its still there idk​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ethika1
    edited October 2015
    razzzza said:

The only thing what skyrocket the prices was the hidden orchied pack. why its still there idk​​

Okay let me edit my post cuase when i said by sale buys only and all the "$" i meant wallet >game

• lagunal8
    lagunal8 Posts: 48 Arc User
    theres always the option of merching like some of us >.> of course this time it'll depend on what server you on if they even have enough gold in AH :sweat:​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ethika1
    edited October 2015
    I hate merchanting lol. anyways i dont have a issue with paying out of pocket. the point of this post is what use to be the price and what is now. i just wondered if my calculations of the "use to be" price was right or did i rly pay close to what it is now.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    used to be 700 gold ...

but then again 700gold didnt get 3.5b ingame back then
  • tidustheswordwarrior
    tidustheswordwarrior Posts: 50 Arc User
    chips were 23 silver for 100 packs. Before merge on gsts by using chips, was bout $472. After merge- $1,025.
    GST sale currently: $820

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    i think originally, the price of full r9 was $1,500 before the items ever went on sale
  • lagunal8
    i think originally, the price of full r9 was $1,500 before the items ever went on sale
    that sounds about right i think. When i merch there are 'sales', and then there are 'super sales' of the same sale items so... >.> I remember for R9 recast i had to save up for a little over 1000+gold.... god knows what the $$$ price is on that :/​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • djsxe
    djsxe Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    $1000 for "op" gears in an unpopular online game. No ty
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    took this text from pwi wiki i was close lol

Total:
    300,000 Reputation (108 Gold)
    19 Medals of Glory (380 Gold)
    205 General Summer's Tokens (1025 Gold)
    1513 Gold
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    I don't see why everyone is complaining about it costing more when it isnt. While i understand the advertisement said sale great reduced prices, yada yada. The so called more expensive price is not new. Anyone who bought r9 before they even did discounts on it bought it at that price. I'll admit i would prefer the discount prices as i'm only two pieces away from completion, but realistically if PWI is putting it back on a rotating sales schedule then unless for a big holiday (Christmas/New Year) the prices are unlikely to be discounted when they are available in boutique. Long time ago i was a big PWI player then i didn't have internet for three years. Those discount sales didnt even exist at the time, and i was slowly putting money aside to buy r9, with the intent of paying the normal price. Well now i have internet again, but can't always afford to put money in game when i want. Disability pay kind of sucks and most of it is claimed on things i need. so save up leftover money a little at a time. merchant and Jolly Jones. it may take some time, but if you really want r9, dont just sit there and expect to buy the items at a discount price, when they are on a rotation
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2015

I don't see why everyone is complaining about it costing more when it isnt. While i understand the advertisement said sale great reduced prices, yada yada. The so called more expensive price is not new. Anyone who bought r9 before they even did discounts on it bought it at that price. I'll admit i would prefer the discount prices as i'm only two pieces away from completion, but realistically if PWI is putting it back on a rotating sales schedule then unless for a big holiday (Christmas/New Year) the prices are unlikely to be discounted when they are available in boutique. Long time ago i was a big PWI player then i didn't have internet for three years. Those discount sales didnt even exist at the time, and i was slowly putting money aside to buy r9, with the intent of paying the normal price. Well now i have internet again, but can't always afford to put money in game when i want. Disability pay kind of sucks and most of it is claimed on things i need. so save up leftover money a little at a time. merchant and Jolly Jones. it may take some time, but if you really want r9, dont just sit there and expect to buy the items at a discount price, when they are on a rotation

Discounted prices like the ones we had for Mysterious Chips in last weeks?
    Oh wait... there was no discount.
    giphy.gif

• lagunal8
    well on the flip side, there have been other options aside from R9's now as opposed to before. And as we all know, not everyone who has R9 plays skillfully. Same can be said with those who have other option gear. If you play well, you play well. And people do notice.​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • mulier
    1k usd can now buy a full josd - not the topic here, but something else to consider. gold is 5m+ ... thats really good for the paying folks.
    at the same time, ingame boutique and premium items are on a new low ... this is good for the f2p crowd...
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    mulier wrote: »
    1k usd can now buy a full josd - not the topic here, but something else to consider. gold is 5m+ ... thats really good for the paying folks.
    at the same time, ingame boutique and premium items are on a new low ... this is good for the f2p crowd...

Refer to this topic on how it is not good for F2P. F2P crowd is getting shafted currently.​​
  • mulier
    edited October 2015
    f2p crowd is getting relatively loe priced premium items,,, i dont see this as beeing bad , tbh

edit ; wrong topic... my bad