Scheduled Server Maintenance [10/13/15 - 11pm PST]

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,
We are planning on having our regularly scheduled Server Maintenance tomorrow 10/13/15 at 11pm PST. There will be a small patch involved. We expect maintenance to last roughly 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

In addition, just a heads up, this will be coming at the tail end of the major platform maintenance. If anything comes up during the platform maintenance that will cause us to have to delay the regular server maintenance, we will be updating this thread accordingly.

Patch Notes can be found HERE.

Thanks!

-The PWI Crew

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Woot Official thread!

Aaand double woot for first post!!!​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • teatew
    teatew Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Its still down? :( I hope I get to log in "today" to claim my daily vip key....

its 8:25pm CT (25mins past the 6PT)....
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Apparently I am only able to access forums via Chrome atm and not Firefox. Hope they bring up the servers soon.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    5 hours till you have to worry about an absence note.
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Options
    At this rate we wont even be able to get in before the next maintenance
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Logically I don't see why they didn't do the maintenance WHILE they were doing a maintenance. Although there is probably a reason why they couldn't maybe.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    leggo arc. ~removed~ 42 minutes pass time. -.-​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So.. the farmer goes out to the field to see he has a cross-eyed cow. Panicked he calls the vet. The vet comes and says "no big deal" breaks off a piece of garden hose, stuffs it up the cows butt and blows. Poof the cows eyes are straight.$40. Next day the farmer goes out, dang cow is cross-eyed again. Calls the vet, he comes gets another hose and poof cows fixed...$40. 3rd day the farmer goes out.. same deal. Calls the vet. This time when the vet stuffs the hose up the cows butt and blows nothing happens. He tries again but nothing. The farmer says let me see that. Pulls the hose out and stuffs the other end of the hose up the cows butt and goes to blow. The vet is like whoa whoa what are you doing. Farmer says you didn't think I was going blow in the same end you did. That's disgusting.
    Im that bored fix pwi damn it
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    That was just the arc maintenance. PWI maintnance should be Much quicker
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    Options
    Wow, talk about bad planning, shut down the game all day only to bring it up for a couple hours, and bring it right back down..... : \ Thanks for the update an all, but seriously, if you're gonna ruin a whole day worth of gaming, do it all in one shot ..............
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    And Kitty's posting another dirty advertisement here...

Kitty's made lots of FWS pavilion vids lately, 3 more already today (and it's 7 am atm). So in case anyone wants to learn more pavs, check Kitty's thread which has the list and links of all videos Kitty's posted (or alternatively Kitty's youtube channel )

Btw, @thenamesdomino Kitty's posted some psychic videos too, which have some major pew and minor blocking with face. And killing stuff 'til it's dead. Might be worth checking to see what your future will be like.
    ​​
    Post edited by kittyempressa on
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ynwa77
    ynwa77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    fiznik said:

Wow, talk about bad planning, shut down the game all day only to bring it up for a couple hours, and bring it right back down..... : \ Thanks for the update an all, but seriously, if you're gonna ruin a whole day worth of gaming, do it all in one shot ..............

^This
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    What is the point to do maintenance ALL day and then again ALL night... If we get 3rd reborn with that maintenance would be awesome tho!!! *In-my-dream...*
  • dorisduke
    dorisduke Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    How much longer are they gonna be?
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    Options
    It's back up now.​​
  • mazza69
    mazza69 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Arg I missed a day
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    Any news on if were gonna get a Absence Note because of the all day maintenance?

boohoo I couldnt log in on 2 of my toons yesterday : :/

its no biggie but it would be nice
    banner01.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Wooow official thread! Yummy!