how to deal with the support?

Options
aphrodita
aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
hello guys, i need advice.
a few weeks ago, my squad participated in the belle neun video contest and belonged to the lucky winners.
sadly my character did not receive the all class pet reward, due to namechange after getting the free identity stone to remove the HL suffix.
so i sent a ticket to the support, mentioning all relevant details...just to get told to send an email to a different email address, saying that the support team is not responsible for forum events.

okay so i wrote an email to that address and have not received a reply in 2 weeks.

i went back to the support center, tried to update my ticket, just to see that they closed it and it clearly stated "open a new ticket if you need further assistance.

i then opened a new ticket, putting my old ticket ID into the title, just so they have it easier to check what the incident was..but guess what.

the support told me not to send tickets about the same matter twice and declared it to be a duplicate, telling me to update my first ticket (which is already closed).

i updated the "duplicate" and have not received a reply there either.

any suggestions how i can get out of the loophole?

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Spam PM's to the person who ran the event.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    cant find the pm button :s
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    bottomline of dealing with the support staff : always be polite and try to be as precise as possible - really nothing much else to say, maybe except this :

it does greatly (and sadly) matter, which support person is investigating your case - there seems to be a big discrepency in terms of support knowledge of the game.

on a sidenote : did you try live support already? - sounds like a myth - BUT it is really working (gotta make sure you meet office hours though)

goodluck
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I would probably post in this thread since sheepclouds seems to be checking and updating it: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1203221/anniversary-contest-winners-information-needed
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    aphrodita said:

hello guys, i need advice.
    a few weeks ago, my squad participated in the belle neun video contest and belonged to the lucky winners.
    sadly my character did not receive the all class pet reward, due to namechange after getting the free identity stone to remove the HL suffix.
    so i sent a ticket to the support, mentioning all relevant details...just to get told to send an email to a different email address, saying that the support team is not responsible for forum events.

okay so i wrote an email to that address and have not received a reply in 2 weeks.

i went back to the support center, tried to update my ticket, just to see that they closed it and it clearly stated "open a new ticket if you need further assistance.

i then opened a new ticket, putting my old ticket ID into the title, just so they have it easier to check what the incident was..but guess what.

the support told me not to send tickets about the same matter twice and declared it to be a duplicate, telling me to update my first ticket (which is already closed).

i updated the "duplicate" and have not received a reply there either.

any suggestions how i can get out of the loophole?

I sent you a PM to get some more info :)
    OqejO6Y.png