Giant list of things that should of been fixed a long time ago:

tictic99999
tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
This is for our CM:
Here I will be making a giant list of things that should eventually be fixed, if i can edit posts again i will update and add to the list. It would be great if this stuff can eventually be fixed, including the stuff that was swept under the rug over 6 years ago. feel free to post to add stuff to this.
LIST:
  1. The arena (broken for over 5 years)
  2. Bag extention stone shouldn't require 2 stones to get 80 slots
  3. Similiar bug with pet slots
  4. Text error: corrosive cold, it is 5 levels, not 4
  5. Public Quest 3 still is super glitchy
  6. Constant server errors when logging in at west gate
  7. Random bug splats (this has been started happening very frequently ever since latest expansion)
  8. SB skill cloud cover 1 time anti-purge goes away on any attempt to purge instead of actual purge
  9. The bound text bug in cat shops
  10. Theater of blood... boy this one has been broken for a damn long time
  11. The new auto path system doesn't work in all cases, also never works when flying
  12. Complete lack of ingame GM support. Its as rare as getting a Scroll of Tome from a pack to see a GM just online helping people, they seem to only ever come on to fix tickets and check server status. This can be applied just in general there is a lack of presence of GMs and the community has become rather vulgar without GMs monitoring and banning toxic people.
  13. Call of Abominations (also sometimes called Fighters of Abominations) event spam, it prints the winner like 200+ times..
  14. Lack of community updates. We never are told what PWE is actually doing ever. The only information they ever give is when an update is already coming out, which isn't all that helpful. We should know months in advance what projects they are working on and what they plan on working on.
  15. We still haven't gotten patch notes for the last 2 small patches, which were versions 888-892
  16. Sunset valley event.
  17. EU server is losing its community because pwi forced an east coast server to become EU time and hasn't compensated for the 6 hour time difference in any way like they said they would (such as changing event times or making events multiple times a day)
  18. Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3.
  19. The ever increasing divide between csers and non-cs'ers each update are driving many players away from the game
  20. Class unbalance. Our game is different from china, they have different gear, different systems etc but we are getting their carbon copy updates. What may be fair for them isn't for us. Currently the Duskblade class is extremely overpowered, mainly the "paralyze" debuff is extremely unbalanced.
  21. Every update farming becomes harder and harder because pwi keeps on nerfing coin values. There needs to be many more valid, and non-exploitable ways to farm coin in the game. For instance, there are events that give out 100s of millions of coins pwi used to do, and they haven't done those events in over 3 years.
  22. Seeker skill Transposition, Blademaster skill Reel-in, Duskblade Reel-in, are being exploited to change the meta of territory war. This is an unintentional use of the skill and should be disabled inside territory war. The way it works is by reeling/teleporting the holder of a catapult into the air, if the player is held there for roughly 2-3 seconds, the cata will automatically break. The code for this fix already exists, see wizard tactical reversion skill for the code.

Edited by ShockWave to include catapult teleport exploit.​​
thfunny-21-1.gif
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
Will he reach 1800 spirit?
Post edited by tictic99999 on

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    I think that Sunset Valley Event is the Cross Server event which will come in the future. China has it already but they got it like 3 months after the expansion we just got back in July I think.

So we should expect it soon.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2015

>Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3.

-------------------------------------------
    >Every update farming becomes harder and harder because pwi keeps on nurfing coin values. There needs to be many more valid, and non-exploitable ways to farm coin in the game. For instance, there are events that give out 100s of millions of coins pwi used to do, and they haven't done those events in over 3 years.​​

Above two things exclude each other.
    You can decrease price of gold by decreasing amount of coins or you can increase amount of coins and increase price of gold.
    Coin values are dependent from amount of available gold.

Post edited by magicsabre on
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Thanks for this. I'll be getting into it and probably have to meet with the QA lead. May take a little time, but I'll have these issues addressed
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    1. psure Arena doesn't even work on CN now and that theater of blood was supposed to be it's replacement.
    2. ehhh...I'm willing to let this go.
    3. see above
    4. text error, they'll get to it eventually.
    5. psure this was done specifically to curb people from being able to get full rewards on two chars on the same account.
    6. it's likely because you're lagged out.
    7. verify your client.
    8. okay, this is kinda bs, but I think I'm fine with it.
    9. wasn't this fixed once before?
    10. tob is a **** event anyway. I'd care if they made it worthwhile.
    11. auto-pathing usually works fine.
    12. ain't no one defending gms here.
    13. it's not a bug, it's a feature.
    14. months in advance? lol, not gonna happen.
    15. it's probably text changes.
    16. won't work until they get cross-server stuff up.
    17. multiple event times is dumb for already stated reasons. I'd rather they just allow server transfers.
    18. because of coin events and pwi's sales.
    19. that and piling more dailies and things you have to keep up on on top of everything.
    20. complain to CN.
    21. no, we do not need Sweet Remembrance back. What we need are coin sinks. Hell, make gsts purchasable for like 10m ea at some npc and you'll see a very good drop probably.
  • tictic99999

>Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3.

-------------------------------------------
    >Every update farming becomes harder and harder because pwi keeps on nurfing coin values. There needs to be many more valid, and non-exploitable ways to farm coin in the game. For instance, there are events that give out 100s of millions of coins pwi used to do, and they haven't done those events in over 3 years.​​

Above two things exclude each other.
    You can decrease price of gold by decreasing amount of coins or you can increase amount of coins and increase price of gold.
    Coin values are dependent from amount of available gold.

Actually both can be done at the same time via coin sinks such as the one Eoria mentioned. A great way to introduce a coin sink and stabilize server prices would be from high value items being in an npc. Setting a stagnant value for stuff like SoT, Matchless Wings, GSTs, MoG, big gems (like DoD and DoT) at an npc will very quickly drain excess 10s of billions of coin on the server. whilst at the same time as this, new ways of farming can be implemented. Overall an npc like this will counteract, and far far far exceed the amount of coin comming into the server via farming.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
      Even if they did fix it, the power creep make it rather pointless.
    2. Bag extention stone shouldn't require 2 stones to get 80 slots
      Agreed, and if I used a super-extension stone to get my first 64, I shouldn't be forced to use either one or two super-extension stones to get 80. I should be able to use the regular stone like everyone else.
    3. Similiar bug with pet slots
      Yep, and even then, it doesn't always work.
    4. Text error: corrosive cold, it is 5 levels, not 4
      So are the other two.
    6. Constant server errors when logging in at west gate
      This is partially due to a DNS issue when you are connecting to the server. There are several ways to resolve this locally. Hopefully the network maintenance on the 13th will clear up any cause on PWe's end, but for the most part, I find the issue is not PWE when this happens.
    7. Random bug splats (this has been started happening very frequently ever since latest expansion)
      Yes, and it's happening on systems that had absolutely no issues previously. This is something China needs to fix in the client code.
    8. SB skill cloud cover 1 time anti-purge goes away on any attempt to purge instead of actual purge
    9. The bound text bug in cat shops
      I've lost count of how many times they've claimed to have fixed this one
    10. Theater of blood... boy this one has been broken for a damn long time
      Before it was broken, it was pointless anyway from OP people just setting up constant AOE's at the entrance. The event was basically port in and die, rinse and repeat, give up.
    11. The new auto path system doesn't work in all cases, also never works when flying
      Most of the time it's broken, and I think it's because we need the Angelica engine updated
    12. Complete lack of in-game GM support. Its as rare as getting a Scroll of Tome from a pack to see a GM just online helping people, they seem to only ever come on to fix tickets and check server status. This can be applied just in general there is a lack of presence of GMs and the community has become rather vulgar without GMs monitoring and banning toxic people.
      This is entirely PWE's fault. They never increased support when they quadrupled the number of games they were supporting. Then when they did increase support a couple of years ago, it was to add a token 5 people to support 18-20 titles.
      I seriously doubt we'll ever see PWE put an effort into actually providing support.
      (Yes Navi, I'm looking at you.)
    13. Call of Abominations (also sometimes called Fighters of Abominations) event spam, it prints the winner like 200+ times..
      They've never "fixed" the announcements from when they first fixed the spam from packs. While on this note, I'd like for them to fix it so the old announcements still occur like they used to. Wraith attacks, Snake Isle race, ect.
    14. Lack of community updates. We never are told what PWE is actually doing ever. The only information they ever give is when an update is already coming out, which isn't all that helpful. We should know months in advance what projects they are working on and what they plan on working on.
      It's been **** since frankieraye left. Hopefully Domino can fix that back up again. Months in advance on projects will be hard though since they can only tell us what China (Wnamei) tell them in that regard.
    15. We still haven't gotten patch notes for the last 2 small patches, which were versions 888-892
      We had to make our own maintenance thread again this week also....
    16. Sunset valley event.
      Along with the rest of the cross-server things that they've had on PW-CN since forever that we were supposed to get with the merge.
    17. EU server is losing its community because pwi forced an east coast server to become EU time and hasn't compensated for the 6 hour time difference in any way like they said they would (such as changing event times or making events multiple times a day)
      Yeah, they said they would, then we lost the Cm we barely had.
    18. Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3.
      This is entirely on the community, not on PWE.
    19. The ever increasing divide between csers and non-cs'ers each update are driving many players away from the game
      It's called power-creep, and PWE has driven it past the point of no return. Unless, that is, you want to have your R9 gear reduced to the same stats as China's.
    20. Class unbalance. Our game is different from china, they have different gear, different systems etc but we are getting their carbon copy updates. What may be fair for them isn't for us. Currently the Duskblade class is extremely overpowered, mainly the "paralyze" debuff is extremely unbalanced.
      Agreed, though re-balancing the gear may help some. And to think, they are this OP and they don't even have all their skills yet.
    21. Every update farming becomes harder and harder because pwi keeps on nerfing coin values. There needs to be many more valid, and non-exploitable ways to farm coin in the game. For instance, there are events that give out 100s of millions of coins pwi used to do, and they haven't done those events in over 3 years.
      Most of those events are as simple as changing the date code in the NPC and event activators in the appropriate system file. It's literally a 5-minute fix.
      The price nerfs though are because of the massive botting in China. Unless you can fix the botting, you're not going to see a change in those nerfs.
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    The power creep also divides heavy cs-ers and light cs-ers. I would like to know what effect strategically (permanently) lowering the prices on some important boutique items would have. Speaking for myself, I'd cash shop more often if I felt I was getting more value for my dollar, but as the prices feel outrageous, I don't. Is there a magic price on some items where the price reduction would be made up for in volume?

I'm sure they've looked into it and I'm in the minority though :c
    102/101/102 cleric
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I only give my opinion on few points.

6. This is actually extremely odd error. I have managed to bypass is completely by inactivating(just open your browser for example) my client window for the 5s it takes to log on after character selection. I doubt its all connection issue for that reason, its definitely weird but I dont have competence to study it further than that.

8. With how OP that class is, they need nerfs, not buffs. And really, that skill saves you from veno/barb purges pretty well so its far from useless. Sure, archers break it but archer proc rate for purge is horrendous anyways.

14. But we know whats coming up months in advance, what we dont know is how far behind China we are. I had thread bout what the next big update will be as I monitor Wanmei updates weekly, granted I dont speak Chinese but generally they are pretty simple to understand on most parts. I had thread bout the next upcoming expansion somebody closed. Link: http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1198115/bloody-treasure-island-expansion-07-15-2015 (Cant make hiding it under text work for some reason)

18, This is combination of ridiculous pack sales(which generated sht ton of coin to servers) and lack of coin sinks. My suggestion is making 4m gold hard cap at which you can buy gold from the game, no money involved. With this gold cant go over 4m, which is plenty imo.

19. Unlike Sylen seems to think, Chinas R9T3 set is actually better for certain classes than ours. Generally its tankier but deals a bit less damage due losing 100 stat point multiplier from set bonus.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • sylenthunder
    saxroll wrote: »
    19. Unlike Sylen seems to think, Chinas R9T3 set is actually better for certain classes than ours. Generally its tankier but deals a bit less damage due losing 100 stat point multiplier from set bonus.

My statement is based on the fact that PW-CN (Wanmei) will no longer allow us to participate in the large TW event contests because they consider our gear to be too OP when compared to what is standard on the original client. We got to attend once, and never will again until our gear is the same as theirs.

Which basically means that PWE's requests for customized gear for our version, which promotes the power creep, screws us over in more ways than one.​​

​​
  • keihan007#7641

My statement is based on the fact that PW-CN (Wanmei) will no longer allow us to participate in the large TW event contests because they consider our gear to be too OP when compared to what is standard on the original client. We got to attend once, and never will again until our gear is the same as theirs.

Which basically means that PWE's requests for customized gear for our version, which promotes the power creep, screws us over in more ways than one.​​

And where you claim to know us not participating is due gear difference? I have seen both gear sets, tested both, the difference between sets is fairly marginal in strength. One deals more damage, one is tankier, though thats mostly trough belt, which can be refined. Either way, saying like we somehow outgear China by massive margin is silly.

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User

Which basically means that PWE's requests for customized gear for our version, which promotes the power creep, screws us over in more ways than one.

i would exchange adversity into chaos crosser anyday lol. i would love to have atleast the option to choose between those two sets/weapons and those who made r9rr already could switch for a small fee that would be awesome.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Two things that i would give my eye teeth to have fixed (ill even mail you a cake @thenamesdomino):

1) Stop fake territory war bids. This is a bannable offense against the TOS and it has been happening on Twilight Temple every week since the merge. Apparently this has been happening on Lost City Server way before the merge and no amount of complaints stops it. Its very simple to stop the person(s) responsible. Im sure a simple warning to the main character of the IP responsible would go a long way to helping the situation without causing pw to lose a valued customer right off the bat. I would not be surprised to learn that this is occurring on all servers.

2) Fix the Transposition glitch. Or penalize or ban those who constantly abuse it. I cannot post exact material here due to naming and shaming but i can pm you youtube videos, screen shots, and testimony of at minimum three factions worth of players who are fed up with this glitch. There is one player in particular on Twilight Temple that uses it to imbed cata barbs (the key class for winning territory wars) inside the graphics of the game, leaving them unable to move in order to prevent opposing factions from winning against their faction. The only way for the player to get out of the graphic is to town teleport or die. Good luck to them if they already freed themselves once: town teleport works once every half hour. The aforementioned abusing player also uses this glitch in pk, in Nation wars, or any place he can gain an advantage by cheating. This constantly causes unfair disadvantages to any barbs that dare to fight against a seeker. No amount of tickets coerces support to send to china to fix the glitch - or - penalize players who exploit glitches (also a bannable offense as per the tos)

These two issues are game breaking and have been being reported for months with no success. Someone needs to uphold at least the key parts of the TOS so that the game doesnt become hopeless for those who refuse to risk their account (by breaking tos) to win. Any help would make my year.​​
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    To add onto eirghan's second point, I would really suggest to the devs to make transposition/reel-in not work on anyone pulling cata. Barring that, make it open world PVP only like Tactical Reversion.​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    2. Never tried it, no idea what it's supposed to do. But with the sheer amount of daily stuff, worth fixing?
    3. Bag extention stone shouldn't require 2 stones to get 80 slots. Similiar bug with pet slots
    4. Added to this: Folk who previously used super inventory stones STILL can't reuse the stone to get that bag to 80 slots.
    6. Hasn't giving me much in the way of problems other then that repeated "quest failed" while it cycles to the proper step. It could do with a redesign to surpress the quest messages. Or even with making it 1/day.
    7. Constant server errors when logging in at west gate
    8. Server Error is typically caused by your client going out of sync with the server. I have no problems myself. My guess is your Net connection doesn't handle the proximity to the Sea of Cats well...
    9. Random bug splats (this has been started happening very frequently ever since latest expansion)
    10. Random what? If you mean the client crashing with a bug report, see Sylen's instructions on how to sort this. Verify your client 3 times in a row to ensure it's a valid install.
    11. SB skill cloud cover 1 time anti-purge goes away on any attempt to purge instead of actual purge
    12. Probably by design, description just needs adjustment. That ability is strong enough as is...
    13. The new auto path system doesn't work in all cases, also never works when flying
    14. While flying or swimming, autopath goes in a straight line to the target. While moving on the ground it tries to follow a set of waypoints from the look of it, using shortest path calculations to map a route. Doesn't always work - you still get stuck from time to time, but it's definately better then manual control. Would help if you'd indicate what you mean by "never works" - are you having issues flying into obstacles? Annoyed that your toon doesn't autoclimb/descend around big objects or navigates caverns in flight? Doubt that will ever be implemented...
    15. Complete lack of ingame GM support. Its as rare as getting a Scroll of Tome from a pack to see a GM just online helping people, they seem to only ever come on to fix tickets and check server status. This can be applied just in general there is a lack of presence of GMs and the community has become rather vulgar without GMs monitoring and banning toxic people.
    16. With the recent pack sales... SoT drops are more common then GM visits. But that isn't a bug.
    18. Ye, some folk migrate back to the other US servers, others stay. To be expected. Not a bug or issue that can be addressed.
    19. Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3.
    20. Yup. Coinsink would be welcome. High-power consumables for a lot of coin would be the answer here...
    21. The ever increasing divide between csers and non-cs'ers each update are driving many players away from the game
    22. Not to mention the time pressure - the amount of time needed to keep up with others due to more and more dailies being added... you almost need to buy an autopot stone to keep up these days. I'm considering to leave or drop back to casual player as a result.
    23. Class unbalance. Our game is different from china, they have different gear, different systems etc but we are getting their carbon copy updates. What may be fair for them isn't for us. Currently the Duskblade class is extremely overpowered, mainly the "paralyze" debuff is extremely unbalanced.
    24. This is only one-versus-one PvP balance. This game isn't designed for that kind of PvP, even when some players seem to go out of their way to specialize in it. Dusks are great one-on-one lock-and-kill toons, but they're squishy in a mass-pvp situation: Light armor, melee and aren't as stealthy as sins, nor do they have many AOEs.
      Simply refuse to one-on-one them, problem solved.
    25. Every update farming becomes harder and harder because pwi keeps on nerfing coin values. There needs to be many more valid, and non-exploitable ways to farm coin in the game. For instance, there are events that give out 100s of millions of coins pwi used to do, and they haven't done those events in over 3 years.
    26. Given gold value, coin isn't in short supply. There are no events that give "100's of millions of coins" other then the total TW rewards per week, or possibly events like Smoke over Archo, which ran not long ago. Not sure what you want here...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • tictic99999
    actually stylen, china's r9 gear is much stronger for many arcane classes because of the bonus 600% mana pool, r9 is aps-compatable, and has more stats that you would want for your class, not to mention their weapons can have 110 attack levels. Just so you understand how over powered having bonus 600% mana pool is, some classes such as wizards and venos have skills that deal damage based on their maximum mana. Wizards have a skill that deals 150% of max. With 600% bonus + wellspring quaff wizards would have 150,000 mana. That would mean that their 100 skill would hit instantly for 225,000 damage before any amps or anything is applied. To put that into perspective, that is about 2.2-2.3 times more powerful than a max geared end game triple sparked wizard would deal with BIDS.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    eirghan said:

Two things that i would give my eye teeth to have fixed (ill even mail you a cake @thenamesdomino):

2) Fix the Quid Pro Quo glitch. Or penalize or ban those who constantly abuse it. I cannot post exact material here due to naming and shaming but i can pm you youtube videos, screen shots, and testimony of at minimum three factions worth of players who are fed up with this glitch. There is one player in particular on Twilight Temple that uses it to imbed cata barbs (the key class for winning territory wars) inside the graphics of the game, leaving them unable to move in order to prevent opposing factions from winning against their faction. The only way for the player to get out of the graphic is to town teleport or die. Good luck to them if they already freed themselves once: town teleport works once every half hour. The aforementioned abusing player also uses this glitch in pk, in Nation wars, or any place he can gain an advantage by cheating. This constantly causes unfair disadvantages to any barbs that dare to fight against a seeker. No amount of tickets coerces support to send to china to fix the glitch - or - penalize players who exploit glitches (also a bannable offense as per the tos)

This, this has been bothering us more and more. There has been a thread about this and nothing has been done about it. Both Gm & Cm just closed the forum without doing nothing. This really ticks me off how Pwi has become so careless towards us. Like Eirghan said, there's plenty of proof about this Quid Pro Quo glitch.

• hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Its a transposition glitch, not a quid pro quo glitch. Please fix your name of the skill.
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    hockey57 said:

Its a transposition glitch, not a quid pro quo glitch. Please fix your name of the skill.

Whatever the skill is called, it really needs to be fixed. x)

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    [*] The arena (broken for over 5 years) The instance was removed from the game long ago
    [*] Constant server errors when logging in at west gate At any place in fact. But I think GMs (and thus developers) know. CM alone can't fix it even along with QA team
    [*] SB skill cloud cover 1 time anti-purge goes away on any attempt to purge instead of actual purge It's how it is supposed to work
    [*] Lack of community updates. We never are told what PWE is actually doing ever. The only information they ever give is when an update is already coming out, which isn't all that helpful. We should know months in advance what projects they are working on and what they plan on working on. Months LOL But I agree that it's better to let players know about log in events several days in advance. Not everyone logs daily, missing just a day can make you lose a chance for best reward
    [*] We still haven't gotten patch notes for the last 2 small patches, which were versions 888-892 Translations errors fixed... blablabla xD
    [*] EU server is losing its community because pwi forced an east coast server to become EU time and hasn't compensated for the 6 hour time difference in any way like they said they would (such as changing event times or making events multiple times a day) I don't think a CM can prevent it for now or do anything with it. We all just have to humbly deal with merge consequences
    [*] Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3. Do you mean they should fix AH cap? Or somehow influence gold prices? The latter is hard as it's hard and complicated process affected by sales and players managing in game economy.
    [*] The ever increasing divide between csers and non-cs'ers each update are driving many players away from the game What is supposed to be done with it by a freshly hired CM? xD Should he give every non cser OP gear for free or what? :D Again, it's pretty long and complicated process.
    actually stylen, china's r9 gear is much stronger for many arcane classes because of the bonus 600% mana pool
    There is no such bonus as far as I know. There was a typo about mana instead. I don't remember for sure where. ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Honestly even with a new CM, I won't have any expectation until they update the server symposium section on the forum.
    How long should it take to do something as easier as that ? And this is totally in their scope without the need of any chinese dev.
    So....
  • eirghan

Whatever the skill is called, it really needs to be fixed. x)

Fixed. Sorry I was writing at nearly midnight and had to get up in 5 hours. Freudian slip.​​
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    cant believe we have people on here complaining about skill use in tw when we have bigger issues to look at. Like making cata barbs life easier is going to fix this game, lag or economy. Y'all want to pvp and tw, deal with what comes with it.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    I just....I read one TINY printed thing that @sylenthunder said and lost it...LOL +10 sylenthunder
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    kyoske said:

cant believe we have people on here complaining about skill use in tw when we have bigger issues to look at. Like making cata barbs life easier is going to fix this game, lag or economy. Y'all want to pvp and tw, deal with what comes with it.

Such a ret arded statement

This is NOT skill use . Its plain and simple BUG use.
    I want to know what you would say when someone permanently bugs you into the ground or wall,with you unable to move anymore.

• firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Eirghan: i don't like it when people other than me can abuse glitches, this reminds me of the time you all made a giant post about the TW map and it got deleted because the moderators didn't care because it wasn't actually breaking any rules
  • sylenthunder
    actually stylen, china's r9 gear is much stronger for many arcane classes because of the bonus 600% mana pool, r9 is aps-compatable, and has more stats that you would want for your class, not to mention their weapons can have 110 attack levels. Just so you understand how over powered having bonus 600% mana pool is, some classes such as wizards and venos have skills that deal damage based on their maximum mana. Wizards have a skill that deals 150% of max. With 600% bonus + wellspring quaff wizards would have 150,000 mana. That would mean that their 100 skill would hit instantly for 225,000 damage before any amps or anything is applied. To put that into perspective, that is about 2.2-2.3 times more powerful than a max geared end game triple sparked wizard would deal with BIDS.
    This is interesting information. I haven't kept up with PW-CN in a couple of years due to a lack of free time and a lack of caring. It really makes you wonder then, because when we lost the ability to participate several years ago, they stated that it was because of the vast difference in our gear making it much more OP than theirs. I believe it also partially had to do with APS at the time.
    My statement on this was based on what we were told by our CM and the time for the reason we were no longer able to participate in the international cross-server tournaments.

So either PW-CN has changed their gear in the past few years (very possible), or we were just lied to again.

@zoner1120012 I've never been one to hold back my punches. samurai-5.gif​​

​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Pls, give a link to this mythical huge mana bonus becasue last time I checked there was a mention of huge addition of mana, but when I looked at real set it said +hp instead of +mana% or something like that =)​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • keihan007#7641
    edited October 2015

The weapons actually only have 65 attack levels. The database is bugged on those weps and shows like they are 110, which they arent. If it was 110, the set would be completely overpowered compared to our version.

• eirghan
    edited October 2015
    kyoske wrote: »
    firefraii wrote: »
    Eirghan: i don't like it when people other than me can abuse glitches, this reminds me of the time you all made a giant post about the TW map and it got deleted because the moderators didn't care because it wasn't actually breaking any rules

Oh boy here come the trolls.

Just for perspective of others not in the know, these people here are in the faction of the player notorious for breaking the TOS by using this transposition glitch. They are minimizing this issue because they are afraid their faction mates will actually get banned now. And well, also because they need to reassure themselves of their awesomeness by advertising to the general public about how crappy others are. But that's nothing personal they do that to a lot of players tiger-2.gif

i. engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates these Terms or the Rules of Conduct;

Be careful what you write here guys.

PS: i have absolutely no recollection of any post i've made about a TW map and breaking rules. Too bad this post is deleted now we'll never know...
    ​​