Unofficial Contest!

Options
tuttle
tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Off-Topic Discussion
Ladies and Gents, the local Junior Hockey team I am a huge fan of is having a contest - me not being graphically inclined, yet wanting to see something awesome, have decided to turn it into a contest for ya'll. They want fans to design an ugly sweater jersey that the team will wear in a game later in the season.

The team is accepting entries until 5 PM Central (3 PM server) this Friday, October 9th, so all entries need to be to me by NOON SERVER on October 9th.

The jersey should include a front and back design and include the Stampede logo on the front. The team will pick the three best jersey designs and allow fans to select which jersey they think is the best through online voting beginning October 13th.

PRIZES

If no one here is selected as one of the final three, I will still give my personal favorite design 10 gold via PWI game card from Target/Walmart/whoever else in my area carries them

If your design is selected as one of the final three to go to fan voting, I will give you your choice of 25 gold on the server of your choice via PWI game card from Target/Walmart/whoever else in my area carries them, or 100 million coins. If you are a Etherblade player and have something else you wanted (item wise) instead of coin/gold, that can be worked out as well!

If your design is selected as the grand champion, I will give you an ADDITIONAL 100 gold on the server of your choice (PWI game card from Target/Walmart/whoever else in my area carries them), or 400 million coins, again, etherblade players can get items instead (sorry to the other three servers, I only farm Etherblade)

RULES

Needs a front and a back - template can be found here - http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0084/0466/Sublimated_Template.pdf

Designs will need to be uploaded and sent to me, or e-mailed to me (pm me for my email) by the posted due date of Noon Friday.

Must include the team logo on the front - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sioux_Falls_Stampede#/media/File:Sioux_Falls_Stampede_Logo.svg

Any questions you can get back to me here and I will try to get answers as quickly as possible. Have fun with it and best of luck to all =) Hope a grand prize winner comes from here

mods - if thisneeds to be somewhere different just let me know

Post edited by tuttle on

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    dude do you realize that this entire contest and your prize offer is likely to get you banned. you can't offer gold to people like this, because that is essentially taking money directly away from PWI. @sylenthunder you should probably close thise thread before anything realy gets started
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • tuttle
    edited October 2015
    Options
    lol I'd be giving them gold in form of prepaid cards from walmart/target - so the money is still going to PWI....if Sylen, another mod, or our new CM deems that to be a violation of the ToS, they are free to close/remove this. However, being as I am fully prepared to go grab (up to 6) $20 dollar cards from Target/Walmart, I don't actually see the issue. It's the same as commissioning artwork really.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    well that method should work fine i guess. if you'd put that in the op i probably wouldnt have goen crazy trying to warn you about being banned. It's just part of what i do. i see someone mainly in wc about wanting to do something where rl money and other accounts are involved and i shoot them a pm just as a friendly warning, that what is being advertised has banning potential. Some people are just unaware about it, so it helps just to let them know. and yes i do normally word my pm that way, from whatever toon i'm on at the time i see it in wc.
    So disregard my first comment, and good luck on the contest
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • tuttle
    Options
    Edited the OP to show it, thanks for looking out Krian
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Actually, I don't think that this breaks any of the rules set in place.

It is in the wrong forum, but it's not like anyone ever goes to the right forum anyway. I'll move it there and leave the redirect link behind.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!