World Bosses Respawn/ ( Titles ) , Game pvp balance , Glitches

(World bosses)
So i was suggesting , would it be better if pwi make the world bosses spawn more often that just right after maintenance. we dont get a chance to complete out titles this way and would like more respawns then just 1.

(Classes pvp balance?)
Then second , do old classes get anything good ever? im an archer and our class is just glitched in skills and everything, and we didnt get any single update since forever. we need a re=do on our skills and glitches ,it makes the game less fun , aswell for the bs skills we have that consume alot of chi.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    They do respawn more than just after maintenance. They used to be on a set 24-hour timer, but due to heavy spawn camping it was changed to a random 24-48 hour time. After the boss is killed, it will respawn again within 24-48 hours.

Agreed on this skills. They said they would re-work the old classes when they upgraded the game engine. So far all we got was a new class, and they haven't upgraded the engine at all.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • geemarkarcher#4378
    geemarkarcher#4378 Posts: 15 Arc User
    they respawn what 1 time?, im talking about a normal boss that spawns every 2 minutes , something thats resetable.
    not many ppl are able to get titles , and with the server merge its even worse , lots of lagg disconnection and glitches and nothing thats done about it
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The world bosses needed for the titles are no longer actually world bosses. They don't drop anything anymore. They are only for the titles now basically.

Part of the satisfaction in getting those titles is finally getting the boss. Lots of people are trying for them. There's no reason to make is as simple as you're asking. It just reduces the fun of getting the titles and the satisfaction that you get when you get it.

Also, they respawn every 24-48 hours all week after their last death. They're not as hard to get ahold of as you're making it sound.
  • geemarkarcher#4378
    they are hard to get, if you cant log in right after reset
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Me, my friends, and many others have managed to get them despite being unable to log in right after reset. I refuse to accept your lame excuse.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    They should make (mini) worldbosses that are specifically for titles spawn way more often than they do now; they don't drop anything anymore anyway, so what's the point of them having a 24-48 hour spawn interval tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    They should make (mini) worldbosses that are specifically for titles spawn way more often than they do now; they don't drop anything anymore anyway, so what's the point of them having a 24-48 hour spawn interval tiger-18.gif

To make the Title Harder to get.

Really In my opinion they need to make better World Bosses.. Or Increase the power of them they are toys now to what they used to be... New Mecs may be.

Would be nice to know what they are or if they are still working on the update to the Engine but I really doubt that we will ever know about this until we know.

If they are working on updating this then logging this would seam to a point no point.​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Longer respawn isn't needed, but spawning them at a random time might be a good idea.
    So it's not just the players with the ability to log seconds after server reboot that can get those titles, but they become available to anyone who wants to hunt them.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • geemarkarcher#4378
    we just need the old game back where there was FF , Thropy mode runs , Nirvana and balanced pvp
  • heerohex#3018
    raynian wrote: »
    we just need the old game back where there was FF , Thropy mode runs , Nirvana and balanced pvp

FF was not meant to be how we knew it with hypers. The point I will make to you regarding this is things will Change and Keep Evolving. Its important for players to keep up with things.
    ​​
  • sylenthunder
    I'd love to have the original FF where it was for farming and the bosses were twice as hard. samurai-1.gif​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    I'd love to have the original FF where it was for farming and the bosses were twice as hard. samurai-1.gif

dont even think PWCN has this do they? What was the angle for this Gears? they made to many i guess to keep it easy for tracking and upgrading new old etc. Most games have a AA / HA / LA gears was trying to think of a new type of gear. only thing I could think of was some sorta gear that changes to the user. So say u want magic def you would use a skill and it changes LOL. Complicated it can go wrong. so guessing not.
    ​​
  • sylenthunder
    heero200 wrote: »
    I'd love to have the original FF where it was for farming and the bosses were twice as hard. samurai-1.gif

dont even think PWCN has this do they? What was the angle for this Gears? they made to many i guess to keep it easy for tracking and upgrading new old etc. Most games have a AA / HA / LA gears was trying to think of a new type of gear. only thing I could think of was some sorta gear that changes to the user. So say u want magic def you would use a skill and it changes LOL. Complicated it can go wrong. so guessing not.
    Yeah, it was a mini-step between TT and Lunar gear. Mostly I'd want it just because the bosses were much harder than the current version.​​

​​
  • dblazen1

Yeah, it was a mini-step between TT and Lunar gear. Mostly I'd want it just because the bosses were much harder than the current version.

They'd just be cannon fodder at the current situation though. Lot of instances need revamping to make them useful again. Not like that's ever going to happen though​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• heerohex#3018
    edited October 2015

Yeah, it was a mini-step between TT and Lunar gear. Mostly I'd want it just because the bosses were much harder than the current version.

They'd just be cannon fodder at the current situation though. Lot of instances need revamping to make them useful again. Not like that's ever going to happen though

Cant remember now if I sent this one off or was keeping it for myself. but the game I was helping design cant say the name but It was my idea / suggestion to keep things in check was when you entered the instance it would use a debuff to make you back down to that Lv. Now your thinking but what about points right. No the idea was to keep the points you had but since your Lv would be lower than the mobs they would still be somewhat of something. their was a few other bits that where put in by other people but the it was a simple formula we came up with as well Your Lv / Your Lv * Instance Lv. no matter what if u entered lv 29 caves you would be lv 29 again. and yes you would still be able to use weapons their was a twist added to this as well.

Edit. Checked it and yes I have submitted this to PW as well and before I gave it to this other game 2. Winner!​​
  • dblazen1
    heero200 said:

They'd just be cannon fodder at the current situation though. Lot of instances need revamping to make them useful again. Not like that's ever going to happen though

Cant remember now if I sent this one off or was keeping it for myself. but the game I was helping design cant say the name but It was my idea / suggestion to keep things in check was when you entered the instance it would use a debuff to make you back down to that Lv. Now your thinking but what about points right. No the idea was to keep the points you had but since your Lv would be lower than the mobs they would still be somewhat of something. their was a few other bits that where put in by other people but the it was a simple formula we came up with as well Your Lv / Your Lv * Instance Lv. no matter what if u entered lv 29 caves you would be lv 29 again. and yes you would still be able to use weapons their was a twist added to this as well.

Edit. Checked it and yes I have submitted this to PW as well and before I gave it to this other game 2. Winner!​​

I know a game that does the level scaling thing, but thing is that it would be hard to introduce such a mechanism to PWI, because after all these years people are used to just running instances at their level and everything that comes with it, suddenly saying hey, here's a nerf because your level is too high is not the way to go about this.
    Jws3dXe.gif

• dblazen1
    heero200 said:

I know a game that does the level scaling thing, but thing is that it would be hard to introduce such a mechanism to PWI, because after all these years people are used to just running instances at their level and everything that comes with it, suddenly saying hey, here's a nerf because your level is too high is not the way to go about this.
    Jws3dXe.gif