shifting sky lv 9 , corrosive cold question

Options
So I'm sky lv 39, and I'm wondering if I can learn lv 5 corrosive cold? The codex only says it goes to lv 4 ( sky lv 37) BUT I have lv 4 and if y o u hover on right side of the skill in the skill lists pop up window, it shows a lv 5 corrosive cold that requires sky lv 39. So can anyone confirm that I can or cannot use a codex to learn lv 5 please?
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    The great Asterelle says it goes to 5. It's a typo.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    And saying you are sky lv 39 is like saying your child is 36 months old and refusing calling him a 3 year old. :|​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    Well, as most skills go to 10 except a select few... it can be assumed that in later expansions, we can see new passives going to level 10, while swimming speed may not.

After all, when this expansion came out in China, there was someone that posted in that thread that they were planning 4 big updates. and so far we received one of them, while China obtained their 2nd which was the TW change and that other instance that took place over Mist City.

Too lazy to find the thread, but if need be I'll spend a few mins in search of it.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @razzzza
    I rather type "sky lv 39" than "shifting sky level 9" every freaking time, it's less char space, less time consuming, easier to remember that having to remember which prefix goes to which bracket of sky levels, and honestly, I always thought the arcane, mirage, astral , shifting name scheme was "mentally challenged" (there, is that better filters?).

Also thank you capnk, I went and got it to level 5, you think they would have fixed that in one of the patches since it's a minor text error.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    @razzzza
    I rather type "sky lv 39" than "shifting sky level 9" every freaking time, it's less char space, less time consuming, easier to remember that having to remember which prefix goes to which bracket of sky levels, and honestly, I always thought the arcane, mirage, astral , shifting name scheme was "mentally challenged" (there, is that better filters?).

Well... you would sort of still have to remember what one you're on?

I've been saying it as Astral 10 or Mirage 10 and so on.
    I'm sure there will be more sky levels, and soon they'll all mesh in together and it may take more than a second to think which level it is rather than to type what it is.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    would have to assume like most of the skills a another update would have to happen or expansion to continue the sky lvls, would hope with that a 3rd ra/rb :D only time will tell
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551