Event gold is for events. Please do not make it cash shop exclusive like you are!

Options
So we have event gold in game. Its kind of there for people who do NOT cash shop, and who do in game events. Its earned and not bought. However PWI marketing seems to be making it a 2nd cash shop.​​

Comments

• dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    yea i have had it with this bs greedy pwi events
  • nyiah
    nyiah Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Agreed. This reeks of bs.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This is ~removed~ hilarious. I literally laughed out loud when I read that you have to charge gold to gain access to this.
    So far 2015 has been a huge ~removed~ show for PWE.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    NGTUy53.png

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    On a side note totally unrelated to this event -_- check this out:

I don't know if this is just a coincidence or some people misunderstood the part of that blog that say:

''Multiple characters on one account can qualify for tags if you send your charged Gold to a PWI server and spend the at least 10 gold on each character. (Example: If you have 2 characters you can charge in $1000, spend $500 gold on each character, and both characters will receive the Platinum Tag)''

Since some ''Geniuses'' got all the gold from Auction and they were buying more than 400 Golds at max price a few minutes ago.

Only thing I can say is: Congratulations to all the people who is more rich now after this idiots ruined the gold market :D

Please also notice that gold was 3.4 to 3.5 mill before that. :o
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    im seeing it being bought for 5m now in wc on TT server so yup, so much for fixing the economy
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Options
    Way to go breaking the economy again pwi loooooolz
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    This would be great to earn some event gold (10 gold is not too much to spend afaik) but i wont do dailys on alts on my character to have a bit more event gold honestly lol.
    Maybe on my main yea but its just... wrong to have something like this as anniversary event. i only can really use x3 drop and the 5 treasure map quests into barbaric blood and thats just eh.

Not complaining but the anniversary events getting worse by the year.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • banks4ds
    banks4ds Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    The PWI 7 year anniversary gift should not be, spend real money on the game, use it and we will give you some fake money to also use in the game. The "anni gifts" should be for all who play to get and enjoy, not just "cash shoppers"! Event gold was originally purchased through DQ items which were nerfed by PW and nothing has yet to replace the DQ redemption system in 2 years despite numerous promises before and after it was removed that we will get a new and better system to get rewards. To be fair PW should give everyone Event Gold for the "Anni"! Or, if they wanted to give as a spend reward do not do it during the "anni" and basically slap the "non-cash shoppers" in the face during the "anni"!
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    DownGlory. Guys... The End.
    DownGlory 09/17/2015
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    The only reason the merchants get away with making gold prices that high is because people will pay it. This has always been the case.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • puskarunkkari
    puskarunkkari Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options

The only reason the merchants get away with making gold prices that high is because people will pay it. This has always been the case.​​

And the only reason the event gold is now a cash shop exclusive is because of the disgusting greed of the publisher.
    What? No comment about event gold? Instead accusing players for gold prices? I'm in a wrong thread then I guess.

• iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
  • phage69
    Options
    Just because u can doesnt mean u should this is the problem with humanity we all decide we can so we may as well be rip off artists loooooooolz
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    kyoske said:

im seeing it being bought for 5m now in wc on TT server so yup, so much for fixing the economy

Yeah...those damn botters ruined everything.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Actually, the gold prices going through the roof is because everyone is popping those orchid something packs like crack cocaine. Not sure what those packs have in their drop table that's worth an arm and a leg like that, but everyone has been going crazy over them on Etherblade.​​
    DeffyNature
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    iconique said:

I miss sparkie and his codes. tiger-14.gif​​

i actually miss this a lot now, just is sad not to have an anni mount as a reward is a little saddening i think
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    If anyone wants an anniversary mount i have 5 peacocks from those pack codes a few weeks ago they are welcome to them :tongue:
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Well, the non-cashers are in luck. You can get 50 event gold as a spend reward, the only issue is gold prices right now are through the roof and if you are trying to get gold for the AH max price, you are probably SOL
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• airemeth090590
    airemeth090590 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    you can still get event gold (as a chance) from doing events like celestial tigers and whatnot, so it's not that it's cashshop exclusive, just a bonus for those who do cashshop like charge and spend rewards. not that if you're lucky enough to get some gold via Ah at the moment, you dont need to charge any money for the spend promos, and if i read the event gold thing right it works by having to spend gold not charge it, but i could be wrong about that
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options

you can still get event gold (as a chance) from doing events like celestial tigers and whatnot, so it's not that it's cashshop exclusive, just a bonus for those who do cashshop like charge and spend rewards. not that if you're lucky enough to get some gold via Ah at the moment, you dont need to charge any money for the spend promos, and if i read the event gold thing right it works by having to spend gold not charge it, but i could be wrong about that

I personally would like some official confirmation that event gold can still be earned from those ingame methods. I'm fine with the recent removal of the 50 event gold tickets if we can still earn it "the hard way", as well as occasionally through actual big events. \

I'm down to about 20 event gold from this year's rewards, all of it is for smilies.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    You can get demon / sage cards from Tigers event.
  • phage69
    Options

I personally would like some official confirmation that event gold can still be earned from those ingame methods. I'm fine with the recent removal of the 50 event gold tickets if we can still earn it "the hard way", as well as occasionally through actual big events. \

I'm down to about 20 event gold from this year's rewards, all of it is for smilies.

Got 2 event cards from tigers last week

• phage69
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Or u could spam pv an alt to 105 and voila 300 event gold!
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

Participate in a freaking tiger event and find out. Then you will have your confirmation.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

Except they didn't actually remove the demon sage cards. They removed an item that BECOMES them. You can still get demon sage cards in game.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options

Except they didn't actually remove the demon sage cards. They removed an item that BECOMES them. You can still get demon sage cards in game.

Yeah, I only knew for sure they had removed the tickets. I figured the actual cards were still ingame, but I had heard from quite a bit of people that the cards had been removed as well, while I hadn't heard a single person confirming that they were still obtainable via regular events.
    jadasia said:

Participate in a freaking tiger event and find out. Then you will have your confirmation.

Thank you for being kind enough to ASSUME that I haven't already participated in the "freaking" tiger event. Which, if you had ever participated in the event yourself(Yes, I am now ASSUMING you haven't), participating isn't "confirmation" unless one actually gets lucky and gets a Sage/Demon Card.
    phage69 said:

Got 2 event cards from tigers last week

Thank you for the confirmation.

Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

You cant be that ignorant. Considering merchants require steady supply of gold, why on earth would they cap gold on AH on purpose? The real reason is ridiculous demand for gold due insane pack sale, combined with the DoD bonus for 500 packs this is better than traveling couple sale was few months back. At 5m gold Etherblade is at the moment I doubt its worth opening packs but ppl who need DoDs still break close enough even to continue the spam. The main profit merchants made was buying the gold before the sale, sale merching people been doing, which admittedly increases prices slightly is peanuts in comparison.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    Man people so grouchy. I can confirm that jungle ruins still offers event gold from quests. Its the most sure (albiet grindy) way to earn event gold. Like many others here i havent seen event gold from tigers in months (bad luck) but can confirm they exist still in the packs.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    oh look at the the news page. a log-in event that gives event gold for logging on for 7 days. redeemable 1x per each of your characters over lvl 50 on your account. 8-16 max characters depending on how you were before the merge thats 160 to 320 gold possible per each account.
    Pan Gu has answered your prayers
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.