Special Anniversary Gift Information! Email

Comments

• kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    It does not seem to be based on cash shopping, I just got the long code (which does not work for me) and a promise that they will send me a Ginger Tiger Plush on an account where I have not really cash shopped much or for a long long time. My main account where I have cash shopped lots got nothing.

P.S. I am in Europe, I bet they will not send the plushie *cries*
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator

It does not seem to be based on cash shopping, I just got the long code (which does not work for me) and a promise that they will send me a Ginger Tiger Plush on an account where I have not really cash shopped much or for a long long time. My main account where I have cash shopped lots got nothing.

P.S. I am in Europe, I bet they will not send the plushie *cries*

They probably won't send the plushie to anyone they emailed that said they'd get one - From what I can see, they're only awarding them to winners of the forum competition for people who have played for over 7 years (which you have to post on to participate in anyway). It'd be a bit unrealistic for them to randomly decide to send out real physical plushies to people without any form of announcement whatsoever, especially since this has not been officially announced anywhere other than the forum contest (at this point I wouldn't consider an email with a bogus code an official or legitimate announcement). When they do send out real-life stuff, they have a different method of it and tend to do it in the form of a raffle or a contest and mention it on a news page or on the forums.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the confusion this is causing. An email did go out to users that met certain criteria with a code for a mount and asking for you to update your mailing address in Arc to receive a plush tiger. I will find out what they are going to do about the codes that aren't working and they will mail your plush tiger to Europe. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • zombieholidays
    zombieholidays Posts: 4 Arc User
    i got the email too,i hope to receive the plushy soon,and my code doesnt work either.any eta for a fix?
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    Same, invalid code. Sent in a ticket and waiting to hear back.
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    I asked around they are already planning on resending that email tomorrow with a good code. :) To receive the plushy, all you have to do is go to your arc account page and add your mailing address and phone number. Doing that lets us know that you would like to receive it.
    OqejO6Y.png
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Ah I see, thanks for the update on that. I jumped the gun a bit with it the other day xD I'll admit I do feel silly but I'm glad that it wasn't actually anything suspicious and that it'll be amended.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the confusion this is causing. An email did go out to users that met certain criteria with a code for a mount and asking for you to update your mailing address in Arc to receive a plush tiger. I will find out what they are going to do about the codes that aren't working and they will mail your plush tiger to Europe. :)

What was the criteria?​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • projectlegion
    projectlegion Posts: 61 Arc User

What was the criteria?​​

irellevent,they will resend in the morning
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2015

YEEHAW!!! I'll be pimpin my Plushie B)

Thanks mucho for the info I'm glad I decided to go ahead and make this topic...I'm not a cherry no mo...this was my first >:)

As far as the critieria all I did wash and clean PWI's toilet and wash their cars...giving them back rubs was a little weird, some of them look like sasquath :p
    banner01.jpg
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    I got no anniversary code. I got no holy knight email code (and somewhere I believe I read that these will expire as of October 1st... I'll likely get the code October 2nd). Not the first nor the second time. I did not even get a second neverwinter code (even though I do not play that nor am I willing to).
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Oh this is no hoax?
    Alright then nice to everyone who got a mail and have fun with the plushie :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Why do I never get any email from PWI eventhough my arc has my proper email. The only email I get from them is the "ticket feedback" whenever I send a ticket
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • projectlegion
    by order of the crown,

all citizens of appropriate patronage in the province of perfect worldshire are advised,when they receive his majesty's bounty,to write letters of confirmation to the local magistrate

(translation,when you get the working code today,post on this thread,include screeny if possible)
  • projectlegion
    (if your wondering about the humor ive been playing tropico 5 alot lately)
  • projectlegion
    edited September 2015
    still waiting on that code >.>

infact this is how i feel from the waiting

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8
  • projectlegion
    ok code is live all,check yer emails
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    I recieved a working code and thank you to pwi for addressing in a somewhat timely manner. Very nice to see. I look forward to my gift :)
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    Yuppers got the working code in todays email

me is very happy thnx mucho almighty game gurus
    banner01.jpg
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    i dont get it me and my wife have accounts from september of 08 and no email wth is the criteria?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    i dont get it me and my wife have accounts from september of 08 and no email wth is the criteria?
    I'm curious also. She got one. I didn't.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Got my code.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• Still no email here regarding the anniversary gift except the stupid treasure box. so whats the requirements this time to get it.

• kilmister
    kilmister Posts: 16 Arc User
    I would also like to know the requirements for this code,,I have an 2008 account and still active but no email here..
  • celestial
    celestial Posts: 15 Arc User
    I never receive any email from PWI and I created my account in August of 2008. I also wish to know the requirements for this code.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    My hubbie got the email, I didn't, and we both created our accounts at the same time. And interestingly enough, he's charged a LOT more zen than I have over the years.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • celestial
    celestial Posts: 15 Arc User
    I guess I was only cashshop-like when I did the surveys back then and transferred zen to a server. Other than that...I have never charged zen... I really hope this isn't a factor... I get absolutely no code emails. I just get automated messages that I updated something.
  • shell321
    shell321 Posts: 2 Arc User
    sounds like this is just another pet and not a mount i don't rly have room for more junk to much already

• ecquo
    ecquo Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't know if its the case, but if the code is only composed by numbers, you can try to redeem it in-game. There's a npc pw promotion (can't remember the name) that has an option to redeem codes..
  • projectlegion
    ecquo said:

I don't know if its the case, but if the code is only composed by numbers, you can try to redeem it in-game. There's a npc pw promotion (can't remember the name) that has an option to redeem codes..

the code was fixed,a wee bit latecoming