Count to 20000

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator

I hate you guys. I only just got the 8th series on Netflix like a month ago.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lagunal8
    lagunal8 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Alright who's the fcktard that changed my account info if it isn't annoying I lost all my 9000+ posts unlike everyone else I'm back to zero again and some dckwad erased the Deceptistar name, lo and **** behold I can't change my 7yr old user name bk
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator

That sucks :<

How's everyones weekend been? The Visit was a absolute joke (in a good/bad way 50-50 lol)
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    LOL

Hum @Krisnda should be 11882

Hum... So 11883

And @sylenthunder dont worry you didn't miss anything was rather rubbish...​​
  • sylenthunder
    lagunal8 wrote: »
    Alright who's the fcktard that changed my account info if it isn't annoying I lost all my 9000+ posts unlike everyone else I'm back to zero again and some dckwad erased the Deceptistar name, lo and **** behold I can't change my 7yr old user name bk

Join the club​​

​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator

I don't really know all that much about Dr. Who TBH. I've only seen a handful of episodes. It's on my binge watch to-do list on Netflix.
    ​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
  • sylenthunder
    edited September 2015

I don't really know all that much about Dr. Who TBH. I've only seen a handful of episodes. It's on my binge watch to-do list on Netflix.

Start with the classics.​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018

Ok its settled PWI Forums Does Master Mind - Doctor WHO! O Dear...​​
  • lagunal8
    this sucks they fked up my account >.> Big D no more​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • lagunal8
    are the modsy pple able to do something about the server forums? btw... its still not merged lol someone needs to get poked​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • sylenthunder
    edited October 2015

I was about to poke again. I have no idea why they cannot seem to simply rename and merge the correct forums.​​

​​
  • lagunal8
    poke the jumping rainbow sheep manwoman​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    Rainbow sheep?​​
  • lagunal8
    yus. jumping rainbow sheep man/womantiger-1.gif

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/profile/sheepclouds
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • ovenusarmanio
    jellyfish-5.gif
    ​​

• lagunal8
    eeeeekkkkk its a venusarmani!

you guys need to make new threads its too quiet in generals section tiger-21.gif
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • ovenusarmanio

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ​​

• lagunal8
    i made a thread!
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • lagunal8
    you ebil mods all went sleep....​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • sylenthunder

99 bottles of beer on the wall....​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018

And if one should fall down (What a waste of beer on the wall) their will be 98 bottles of beer on the wall...
    ​​
  • sylenthunder

It it should fall, we shall catch it and drink it!!​​

​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited October 2015

*sprays some vinegar solution over the beer on the wall*

Catch and drink it naow.tiger-47.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited October 2015

Vinegar can be for drinking too, apparently.
    flair-vinegar-6-1e6c5151648-original-web.jpg
    ​​

• heerohex#3018
    edited October 2015

Yer cant see that ending well and im not cleaning that up... Mind neither can I say trying to catch bottles off a wall after you have had a few good job we are on the first one still.​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    \o/ new cm
    ​​

• heerohex#3018

How long for? This one has been with PWE a while so I understand could work for us!​​
  • sylenthunder

Sparkie was too, and was an Arc dev before/while our CM. Domino's got the right attitude, but only time will tell.​​

​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    Hey, somebody is better than nobody. I suppose.
    ​​

• heerohex#3018
    edited October 2015

Yer I suppose its also up to PWE to get the info right as well as make sure our CM has this. Communication is a BIG part of this and one thing they often don't do so well on. Yes true as long as they Communicate if not better having no one. One thing I would like to See and even if they cant do it them self is More INGAME GM led events. Like Sparkie done the kill the GM one. Went down a treat. PK Comp Per server. Cube Run. My point is in some of this it does not even need to be a GM. But someone with the Support per server... Time will tell but Im here for the Ride. Sorry Im in a ranting mood LOL!
    ​​