Network Issues, East Servers - 9/13

Options
2»

Comments

• sparklelilly
    sparklelilly Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    All this **** with game lagging so bad and getting kicked again over and over is gettig stupid. when is this to settle some.
    Post edited by sparklelilly on
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I love how people are insisting that someone DEMANDED 2x when I very clearly stated I liked the idea. For those that don't understand basic language concepts, saying you like something or the idea of something is in no way a DEMAND for action. Grow up you nabs. On top of which....just because someone was attacking the server and causing this doesn't mean that PWE can't give us a hand and allow the extension since it was clearly interrupted regardless if it was their fault or not. Stop being so stupid people you all sound like little children grasping at straws.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • manavich
    manavich Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    that is not a direct denial of service attack , and the lag is pretty much the same in all online games its being caused by ever increasing cell activity handheld devices and an antiquidated major hub on the east coast . it cannot handle the activity . any real attack would knock out all the log ins and disconnect all the servers . there are no attackers and we need a new 6 billion dollar hub .
  • zoner112012
    Options
    YAY someone is attacking the server again I suppose. freaking annoying.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    well, here we go again... another ddos attack right? :|

I think manavich has more of an idea of what is actually happening.
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Servers are facing attacks again, it's lagging really bad. Please fix it !!
  • zoner112012
    edited September 2015
    Options
    WTH is going on with the servers? Like seriously this is REALLY getting to be annoying as hell. I would also like to point out that, despite what people are saying here without any kind of proof to back it up, this is a DDoS attack. The nature and the way of the attack is in spurts and that is why you are able to log back on then get kicked again. On top of that, when the server itself is having problems EVERYONE is effected. The attacks are probably only on one of the log in IPs for the server. Also the times of the attacks coincide with each other today and yesterday. On top of all that, when there are server problems usually there is just massive lag or mass DCs where you can't log back in till they fix it. This is not the case here and again it isn't effecting everyone.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    FFS this DDOS is really getting out of Hand...Driving me crazy
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Blame Canada!

So apparently its a good day to be sick and not feeling like playing. Only thing I have the energy to do is faceplant my bed.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options

Blame Canada!
    So apparently its a good day to be sick and not feeling like playing. Only thing I have the energy to do is faceplant my bed.

Heck No don't Blame Canada I live here :3 Blame somone else
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • enbysra
    Options
    See ya all on Dawnglory... at least their server seems to be working ;)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    enbysra wrote: »
    bear-28.gif The issue isn't with the server. It's with an outside party attacking the network nodes to PWE and overloading them on purpose. This is only affecting the East Coast region at this time.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

bear-28.gif The issue isn't with the server. It's with an outside party attacking the network nodes to PWE and overloading them on purpose. This is only affecting the East Coast region at this time.​​

It's the North Koreans again
  • zoner112012
    Options
    jadasia said:

It's the North Koreans again

QQ no please, I don't want to hear more Katy Perry!

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Not certain if this issue is still occurring or not since I don't play East Coast much, but found something interesting...
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cisco-routers-vulnerable-attack-cyber-firm-fireeye-says-072319766--finance.html​​

​​
  • bettey
    bettey Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I have an issue. Cant log into Arc. Says: "Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again." I did try 10 times but nothing is changing =/ Anybody else has this thing?
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    bettey wrote: »
    I have an issue. Cant log into Arc. Says: "Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again." I did try 10 times but nothing is changing =/ Anybody else has this thing?
    Be certain that you fully exclude the Arc folder, and all game client folders from all antivirus scans. Also it's good to set exclusions for the executable files in the firewall.​​

​​
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    It's happening again. You should at least try NOT to **** off your customers.

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/09/14/star-trek-online-neverwinter-online-struck-by-ddos-attacks-twice-in-one-day/​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    The DDoSer's on the move again. Tideswell's people having massive lag and dc's, just like on previous evenings.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • edbiomedic
    edbiomedic Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just in east servers mmm?

Well, not ... I'm having the same problem a few hours and I'm from west server (Etherblade) player, Idk if other west server players are with the same problem ... so is this

Arc dont finish update and I received the message:

"Error! Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again."

well, if Arc it's unable to update ... launcher don't will update and ofc client will be outdated ...

• edbiomedic
    edbiomedic Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Arc are running again for me, client updated now
  • enbysra
    Options
    AND here we go again...

AND they expect us to spend spend spend :p