How many points on your star chart?

So we have a person on Tideswell with a star chart with 9 points open. It looks awesome with a skull underneath him and it got me wondering if anyone on any other server has that or a 10 point star? Post on here with a picture if you can would be cool to get a collage going of all the different looking star chart animation.
ln5aR6B.jpg

Comments

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    You must have missed the thread stating first 10* chart.​​
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Must have...but this is for anyone to post. I want to get a collage of the images going if possible would be cool. Something to look forward to for sure.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    DG server has the aforementioned 10 stat chart as well as a 9 stat chart running around.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    but none wanna race levels with me doe egg-6.gif​​
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Mine is a four point chart with three useful stats. I have a spirit in fatestar as well as a p attack and p penetration. So chances are I'll be holding on to this for a while : p
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    ehAUq0p.png

Kitty's nabby demon str. BM-chart with 3 fatestars and 4 birthstars. Pretty much 5/7 useful stats.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Not bad kitty. If only it had spirit
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Spirit is useful mainly for PvP - if it's a PvE alt I'd much rather have Phy/Mag res, Phy/Mag penetration and phy/mag attack (depending on arcane or phys class). Even accuracy can be handy for lower-dex toons like a STR barb.

I've yet to get more then 5 points open, but I've got a few half-decent 5'ers. Kinda waiting on astral energy 3 in a month or so to open all those starcharts and use the horoscope pills that don't give astral energy...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • mazza69
    mazza69 Posts: 7 Arc User
    mine are all ****, i don't get it :|
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    my mystic has a 7 star chart on archisaur server, not the more impressive stats but i think the glow effect is awesome with the gold triangle and stuff
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Opened a 8 stat star chart tonight. egg-6.gif Got evasion, pdef, matk, mpen, spirit, mdef, wood def, and mp. Could be much worse, I suppose.​​
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    For a cleric, it is a great chart Eonab ;)
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100