Max-Stat StarChart. First?

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Max StarChart

Well, my Cler got lucky. Anyone else? :D

Ya I know the Stats are **** and only like 4.5 of them are usable on a cleric. Still, max possible amount of Stats :D

PS: Before anyone asks. I just used the free 100 Nebula Dust Orbs from the Shifting Sky V reward and there was no trick involved. Just plain luck.

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    My fear right there -_- When you finally get a roll with 10 stats, its still worse than one with 3 stats cuz of what stats u got -_- o well, gz I guess xD
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    you should feel bad, for the same chances you could of got a crown of madness from a pack.

Edit: its actually 50 times rarer than a crown of madness.... yeah no way you got this.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

you should feel bad, for the same chances you could of got a crown of madness from a pack.

Edit: its actually 50 times rarer than a crown of madness.... yeah no way you got this.​​

Yup, I know. I think the chances are even lower :D Fun times.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    4 good stats, 2 decent stats, 4 trash stats. Still good overall but what a waste of a 10 stat. Gratz anyway.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    It's worse than my 4 stat chart XD still gratz on the shiny invent hog
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • pwbr
    pwbr Posts: 3 Arc User
    Gratz!

I managed to get 8 nodes on mine. Only some of the stats are good though :/

My star chart (8 nodes)
    :D
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I got a 7 stats one, that would have been great for physical classes >.> useless to me. I kinda hate how all the latest features are random, but oh well. What can you do.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    I got a 7 stats one, that would have been great for physical classes >.> useless to me. I kinda hate how all the latest features are random, but oh well. What can you do.

Random is sadly the best cash making option out there.
    Nirvana g15 was okay because it was new and only 3 stats, g16 it kinda the same with 3 stats and reroll for good ones but... 10 stats? jesus you will be sitting here forever @.@​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    am i the only nuthead with a lvl 32 star chart?​​
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Bravo on your crappy star chart. Be so proud.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    limonazza said:

Actually, you did right to level your chart since the "quality" of the stats after an horoscope depend of both aptitude and global level. It is a formula like: global level x aptitude + a number (according Asterelle).

So on leveling your chart, in the next randomization, you will probably get "better" stats (not espacially more but better)
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    i landed a 7 stat chart once which was decent, but then got a 5 stat chart I liked even better - with spirit on the fate star node :). I'm keeping that particular chart until I get a better roll using horoscopes on the free **** charts we get each day ;)
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • limonazza

limonazza said:

Actually, you did right to level your chart since the "quality" of the stats after an horoscope depend of both aptitude and global level. It is a formula like: global level x aptitude + a number (according Asterelle).

So on leveling your chart, in the next randomization, you will probably get "better" stats (not espacially more but better)
    wait what? the global level increases the number of stats you get by horoscope?
    are you sure you aren't confusing it for astral level?

can you link me asterelle's formula?
  • matthieudoncacci
    The global level do not increase the number of stats but only the quality.
    Meaning you get spirit instead of wood résistance for example.
    For the formula, asterelle said it is more complicated that a simple one but it is something like global level x aptitude level + 25.
    You can see the post on the pinned thread about star chart, first page (i m on smartphone so i m too lazy for the copy - paste sorry)
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Global doesn't affect what kind of stats you get, just their value (bigger numbers). You'll still get Wood Resistance, just a higher value of it.
  • matthieudoncacci
    Global level does increase the value of your stats but it does also increase the probability to get better stats.
    I think asterelle does know large more than me or you.
    It is your right not to believe asterelle though.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    capnk said:

Global doesn't affect what kind of stats you get, just their value (bigger numbers). You'll still get Wood Resistance, just a higher value of it.

you heard the man. question asterelle you might, but be prepared to look like a fool!

Global level does increase the value of your stats but it does also increase the probability to get better stats.

On that note, what this says about Global Level increasing the probability to get better stats is not documented anywhere that I can see from what asterelle has said, and this also directly contradicts your previous guide here: forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1201596/astrolab-system-pwi-riptide/p1

and also contradicts what asterelle writes here in his comment on the same thread

XP level of the star chart - used to make overall stats stronger. Get it by devouring other charts or the XP mat with 'astral infusion'.

Number of activated points - Do the 'horoscope' to randomize this. This determines the color of the chart. You can inherit the count from charts you eat.

Astral Level- This is NOT a property of the star chart but is associated with your CHARACTER. It is shared for all star charts. It really doesn't belong in this window. With more astral level it is easier to get more points turned on when you do horoscope. It goes up when you do more horoscope rerolls.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Global level just makes numbers bigger for all the stats.
    Aptitude makes the number bigger for the specific stat associated with that point.
    Astral level gives better chance of getting more stats (also astral level = guaranteed minimum number of stats).

There are 16 kinds of stats you can get and they are all equally likely with the added constraint that you can only get a stat twice on the same chart.
    The formula for the value of a stat is (25 + aptitude * level)*base value
    With the base value depending on the stat type and the class from the following table:
    aOd04wD.png
    Aptitude is a whole number.. not the decimal value you see in the tooltip.
    ​​
  • matthieudoncacci
    I need to do my mea culpa then.
    I completely misunderstood what you meant in the first place.
    Thank you for having correct me.

And Thank you for all these new information :)
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Asterelle has spoken! *bangs hammer on the podium* court dismissed!
  • limonazza
    does anyone have a chart about stargazing multiple fatestars for each different amount of bonus attributes? egg-5.gif​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    limonazza wrote: »
    does anyone have a chart about stargazing multiple fatestars for each different amount of bonus attributes? egg-5.gif

Fate stars are the same as birthstars but will almost definitely have higher aptitude since it is the sum of 2 birthstar. They use the same formula.

Because the cap on a birthstar is 5 the cap on a fatestar is 10. The value you see on hover of a stat is for a level 50 chart with aptitude 5 birthstar / aptitude 10 fatestar.
    ​​
  • limonazza
    no what i mean is, when stargazing for example with 6 stats, what's the chance to open no fatestars, 1 fatestars, 2 fatestars, is 3 fatestars even possible? egg-1.gif
    this is my star chart doe http://prntscr.com/8grrba​​