So how is Territory War going on the merged servers?

capnk
capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
edited September 2015 in TW & Cross Server Battles
Looked like Twilight Temple was going to have a very boring season... until yesterday. Lost City's #1 faction lost to Sanctuary's #2 faction in an hour. And Lost City's #2 faction max bid on Archosaur which was held by Sanctuary's #4 faction - then lost in 9 minutes.

#pvpservers​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    And I doubt anyone really cares about the TW drama on HH server in general discussion
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    I've been through two merges so far (Lothranis --> Morai --> Dawnglory) and each time I saw several people from server1 join server2's factions and several people from server2 join server1's faction. Not even mentionning merging between two factions.
    So maybe it's different on other servers but otherwise you can't really compare that way.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »
    Looked like Twilight Temple was going to have a very boring season... until yesterday. Lost City's #1 faction lost to Sanctuary's #2 faction in an hour. And Lost City's #2 faction max bid on Archosaur which was held by Sanctuary's #4 faction - then lost in 9 minutes.

#pvpservers

lost in 9 minutes because no towers were built and all were pushing b. Big mistakes were made... won't happen again.
    You'll see next week how fast LC #2 guild wins. egg-40.gif​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    The fake bidding and violation of TW rules still continues unabated. No change there.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    On Dramawe--- Trollswell DW's old top factions seem to be a bit more powerful than their RT-equivalents.

According to Kitty's information Tideswell's top 5 TW-factions atm are...

1. Tempest
    2. Vicious
    3. Dynasty
    4. QQme
    5. Kindrid

But Kitty's just an observer so all she can base that information on is "Who beat who"-TW results.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Vicious and Tempest 1
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Hey you forgot to mention LC's #3 faction was attacked by Sanctuary's #3 faction, and that the LC faction won in less than an hour.

#Knights

Apply@ KnightsPWI.boards.net

B)
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    hoorah wreck yer faction boy, u know it. you deni it all yew want

:#
    edited by VenusArmani to remove PM​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Mayhem (pre-HL) wrecked Requiem (pre-Morai) and Infamous (pre-HL) from Dawnglory easily.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    wow ,just wow . so, a 2.40h tw is considered to *wrecking easily* a faction.
  • a7aaaaa
    a7aaaaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    Twilight Temple update:
    Hoorah and ChinaTown both attacked each other, defenders won both TW's. Hoorah defense was a full 3 hours with neither being able to kill the other's crystal, ChinaTown managed to win their defense in about 2.5 hours.
    Insurrect, Knights and a fake bid from one of them triple-ganked Vindicate, all 3 lost in 30 minutes. Earlier, Vindicate had taken Archosaur from Insurrect in 14 minutes.
    AsMyliuTave - Vindicate - Twilight Temple
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Etherblade situation is quite interesting.

Karma (pre-HT) won attack against Defiance (pre-Archo) in hour and 40mins. Both factions were dominant on their servers.

Following week Karma bid again and Defiance managed to defend for 3h.

Following that week Defiance got hit by Rogue too, resulting in Karma winning in 10mins. Rogue TW lasted bout an hour.

Following week Karma bids Rogue, Rogue bids Defiance. Rogues attack on defiance is first, TW lasted 20mins and Rogue basically disbanded prior to Karma TW.

This weekend Defiance bid on Karma and TW lasted full 3 hours. Karma came close winning it, getting Defiance crystal to 100k with 1min left of TW when last of the catas died.

If I had to rank factions on Etherblade, its bit hard as most havent fought each other. But here goes nothing:

1. Karma (Pre-HT)
    2. Defiance (Pre-Archo)
    3. Darkness_ (Pre-Archo)
    4. Drakon (Pre-HT)
    5. Haxsquad (Pre-HT)
    6. Rogue (Formed after merge, mostly old Archo players)

I went to 6 as factions 3-6 are really just guesswork at this point till they get some 1vs1 TWs against each other.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Unsure of the exact order of the top three on DG yet. Crisis and Mayhem have yet to touch and thus have the opportunity to bid each other yet. On the otherhand, Requiem lost the first two attack wars to Mayhem in 50mins and 2 hours 40mins while winning the third attack war in 1 hour 30mins. Requiem also 3 hour defended Crisis.

Order is probably something like this based on tw turnouts:

1. Crisis = Mayhem = Requiem (until more data gathered)
    4. Revision
    5. Templer
    6. Elysium

Cannot judge further as the remainder is just a bunch of low-tier guilds.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    On Tideswell the current order imo is;

1. Tempest
    2. Vicious
    3. QQme
    4. Dynasty

Though the gap between Tempest and Vicious from a gear perspective is very very close, the TW coordination aspect is just ridiculous, I have no idea how it was number one on RT unless the opposition was just gear steamrolled.

So far they managed a 3hr defence, then Tempest won in 1hr because Vicious didn't set up towers quick enough and lost 5 to DD, then there was an epic 2:35min victory for Tempest, and most recently a embarrassing 50min victory for Tempest when Vicious made some of the dumbest squad movements I've seen in a TW yet.

Pretty disappointing as I was expecting a strong coordinated experienced well drilled TW force. Ah well.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    darkonome said:

, the TW coordination aspect is just ridiculous, I have no idea how it was number one on RT unless the opposition was just gear steamrolled.

It's been that way on Twilight Temple also. The former Lost City players are really bad at mass pvp (NW and TW). This may be due to builds (they had almost no catabarbs, just strength barbs) or open world pk just being a different set of skills. But they are improving. Next TW season should be more of a level playing field than this one.
  • chary
    edited September 2015
    capnk wrote: »
    (they had almost no catabarbs, just strength barbs)

The exact opposite of this on DG where like nearly all the barbs from Morai seem to be str build outside of a few whereas most of the HL barbs are vit build. And so many of the Morai clerics are pure mag build and just sit in vd. I was simply baffled. egg-46.gif

Won't get into the number of people running around with level 1 spirit cards either.

The one thing Morai definitely has over HL though is sins. Morai sins are just so much better skill-wise.​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Morai perspective: That's probably 'cause Sins were so frecking easy to level on a PvE server back when Autoculti was new... People have had high-level sins longer, so they've learned them well. Dawnglory still has a heavy sin surplus - it shows in the FSP calls.
    The cleric "metalmage" syndrome kinda stems from BP making healers obsolete in PVE for the most part. Without the need for healing, clerics started to focus on a DD role to still have some reason to exist.
    PvE alts don't need spirit (or rather have more benefit from direct damage and direct resist/life), so yea, folk level those cards last. Spirit is a stat you want high on your PvP main(s).

As for the Morai TW situation:
    With most of the strongest toons from various factions merging together into Mayhem, that faction's pretty much unstoppable now. They're building a small zergling horde around that core with an open G16+ recruitment now. Reminds me of Requiem which was in the same situation pre-merge. I suspect that next season most of the stronger folk of Mayhem will scatter again, especially if people start to just wine their TWs, leaving them bored as hell (which also happened to Requiem pre-merge... hai Crisis!). Mayhem winning this TW season's a given.

Faction strength order at present, my own opinion ofc:
    1. Mayhem
    2. Requiem
    3. Crisis
    4. Templer
    5. Revision

Can't judge the strength of the smaller HL factions well so I'm omitting anything below these 5. Might be that BankaiGod, Legends or WatchersHL deserves a place around this already, just unsure.
    Post edited by aeternusdoleo on
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • chary
    edited September 2015
    Did you miss this weekend or...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqaWZfJsak

Mayhem already lost most of the ex-Crimson peeps over to Crisis and has lost some of the Crisis alts due to their own ego shenanigans. In all honesty, they're probably 3rd atm. 1st/2nd is definitely Crisis and Requiem's thing to fight over. This isn't to say they can't surprise either guild, but I dunno at this point.

Curious though. Templer that much better than Revision even though I get reports of them having like 50 and 70 respectively for tw? Also, Elysium is definitely sixth in terms of placement.

And you realize I'm speaking of pvp, right? Morai sins have so much better pvp sense than HL's, it's ridiculous. And the level 1 cards were on people's pvp mains. ;p​​
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    Current state of Etherblade how I'd rank the factions after mergers, loss of members and other factors.

1. Karma
    2. Efiance
    3. Darkness
    4. HaxSquad
    5. Drakon
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Revision is mentioned only because none noteworthy attacked them yet, seen they ain't a challenge, if they start to clash against one of the big dogs i am pretty sure they will lure hate and get wiped from map egg-2.gif

id say

Requiem - Crisis 3hrs between them so far
    Mayhem wins to 2PM Requiem but loses to 8PM
    Templer 50ish in TW
    Legends 30ish in TW​​
  • zoldickun
    edited October 2015
    You really consider Légends being currently stronger than Revision ?
    I probably missed something... I agree that Revision is probably not a challenge for any of the top4 factions right now but I don't see how Legends could last more than 30minutes versus them.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    You should see which kind of alts are into Legends egg-1.gif
    There is a reason why they are stomping BankaiDog egg-9.gif​​
  • zoldickun
    edited October 2015
    I might know very soon.
    But I saw a recent video of Bankai versus Legends and Legends looked weaker than when they lost versus Lithuania last season, so you make me very curious.
    Maybe those famous alts were busy on their main though, which is the problem for faction filled with alts. It's hard to estimate the strength of a faction if the "key players" are alts.

Edit (after this week 14hTW) : after seeing Vindicate winning versus Legends in 25 minutes, I think even more that Revision would have won in 10minutes and there is no reason to remove them from Top5
    Post edited by zoldickun on
  • keihan007#7641
    Weekend is over and it was a weird one. And I would rank factions in following order:

1. Karma
    2. Defiance
    3. Darkness_
    4. Haxsquad
    5. Rogue

Karma bid on Archosaur, which was owned by Defiance. Karma had 8 catas but when TW lasts only 35mins instead of the 3h last week, was bit of an letdown. As with all large losses, there are rumors and its hard to say if any of them are true as of yet. Next week is gonna be interesting to see if Defiance can get back up and challenge Karma in manner of tier 1 TW faction or if they should be considered tier 1,5 faction. Too weak to compete with Karma but too strong to find any competition below them.

• chary
    DG standings after this weekend pretty much solidify Requiem and Crisis as the top two guilds. Unsure of the order of them yet though I have my bets and reasons why. It will remain to be seen whether or not Mayhem will be able to hold onto third place as there seems to be a lot of drama and not a lot of introspection on what they did wrong not only in TW, but also in guild relations. Currently they can only bid Templer for testing however seeing as how Revision is blocked off behind Requiem and Crisis.​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Meh. I failed to take intra-faction drama into account in my earlier standings. Revised:
    1. Requiem
    2. Crisis
    3. Mayhem
    4. Templer
    5. Revision

Mayhem disintegrated WAY sooner then I had estimated. I thought that would stay together for at least this TW season... Guess the binding force of AlwaysWinning was weaker then the repulsive force of BigEgos ;)
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    Etherblade update after TW today:
    1. Karma
    2. Defiance
    3. HaxSquad
    4. Rogue
    5. Darkness
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • keihan007#7641
    saxroll said:

Next week is gonna be interesting to see if Defiance can get back up and challenge Karma in manner of tier 1 TW faction or if they should be considered tier 1,5 faction. Too weak to compete with Karma but too strong to find any competition below them.

I think its safe to say that with how Defiance is running their TWs they are not going to compete with Karma this season. 4 catas, 29min TW, people leaving and drama, I was honestly expecting much more from Defiance but oh well, time to hope for ganks.

• jsfj
    jsfj Posts: 28 Arc User
    Tideswell as of 1/9/16

1.Tempest
    2.EVERY R.T that merged into QQme an still lost to Tempest
    3.Dynasty
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Ahhh.....

Necro.​​