Servers Missing???!!!

I just updated my game; ran both patches and verified....no harshlands or rising tide.....I've been away for a while but what did I miss or do wrong...?? PLEASE HELP

Best Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    You should not have lost any characters as a result of the server merge; they were simply moved to new servers. Assuming you had them on the Harshlands or Raging Tides servers before, then your characters are probably on the Tideswell or Dawnglory servers.

If you had a lot of characters on one account, then you also have not lost any characters, there's just not enough room for the screen to show over 8 characters at once. There are some arrows to the left of the screen halfway down which you can click to find the rest of them, or alternatively press the left or right arrow on your keyboard.

If your characters are still missing, then they have probably been deleted by somebody, in which case you should probably send a ticket in to customer support.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Answers

• sparrow1985
    sparrow1985 Posts: 4 Arc User
    WWWWWOOOOOWWW..so I lost my cleric and my seeker...had them for five and four years...can i recover them?
  • sparrow1985
    sparrow1985 Posts: 4 Arc User
    woah I was so lost!! Thank you so much; I finally found them lol thank you thank you! I got confused and then I panicked.