Regional Quest (Shatter Cloud Island)

Options
So is this place still playable or does it fail every single time? i've done chaters 2-3 (only ones i can open) and it fails everytime am i missing something or what?

Comments

• iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    Still broken, AFAIK. My friends and I tried to do it a few months back and it also kept failing for us.​​
  • ftwomg
    ftwomg Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Its not broken. Myself and a few friends do Public Quest 3 down there sometimes.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    You have to go and turn in the quest and take the new one after each part. It IS broken and a pain in the **** and they won't fix it.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, it's technically broken as the constant quest fails aren't intended, but there's a workaround that makes it possible to run. After each step you do, you just go back to the starting NPC and re-take the quest. When you're up to the boss part, you need to re-take the quest within about 30 seconds or you won't get your prize at the end. It's pretty easy to just pull the boss to the NPC so you don't have to run back like your butt is on fire.

It's not something that is a very high priority fix due to lack of popularity (partially due to glitch, partially due to effort), so I would highly doubt that this glitch will ever be fixed.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com